hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
bewaryoftripfags.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last thread (also fuck you /egg/ - Engineering Games General)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20758615872#post-9
reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6r2vvd/psa_guaranteed_class_legendary_from_welcome/dl2jw23/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gnome waifu so hot

What is this /egg/ about anyway?

2nd for KNIGHTS OF THE FROZEN TOLD

>tfw just informed that you can't get the full adventure on day 1

Why is the discord link not included?

it's about bringing war in Veeky Forums apparently

It will be weekly like every other adventure they've done

Kill yourself.

Toldvar, Fireblood

Gimme the turn and I'll tell you which cards I'd like to see you burn in murloc paladin.

The state of rogue
>Nine mana do nothing hero with shit hero power
>Meme legendary
>Deathrattle when best cards have already rotated
>Other cards mediocre
>Blizzard is STILL pushing control rogue meme
>Meme heal and too expensive lifesteal

Valeera mains on suicide watch

>build up HYPE for entire month
>gullible hearthbabs fall for the trap
>bought the pre-order
>turn out the entire expansion are mostly fillers
>???
>Profit

Rinse and repeat. Hearthbab tell me, how many dollars have you spend on this game and how many cards in your collection is actually useful?

That's pretty fucking gay

greeting friends
redpill me on the new expansion, is it looking any good
have not touched the game since UnGoro release

Doesn't really matter since miracle is tier 1

>stuck on greyed screen after mulligan

HELP I DONT WANNA LOSE MY STAR

MAKE SURE YOU DO THE PROLOGUE BEFORE OPENING PACKS

THE DUPLICATE LEGENDARY RULE IS BROKEN AND DOESN'T CURRENTLY APPLY TO ARENA REWARDS OR WELCOME BUNDLE. IT WILL MOST LIKELY ALSO BE BROKEN FOR THE PROLOGUE, SO YOU CAN RISK A DUPLICATE LEGENDARY

>300 dollars
>cant build a single good deck

should have preordered

Link proof before making wild claims like that.

>hehe, so looks like you're winning uh
>*unzips GLYPH OF ANSWER ASSPULLS*

I guess they'll just keep playing their tier 1 miracle deck.
what a shame.

Syndratoldsa?

You already roped 3 times on your opponent's side, user.

>muh rotation
maybe if you played a real format you could play a real rogue deck

It wont be after expansion

us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20758615872#post-9
reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6r2vvd/psa_guaranteed_class_legendary_from_welcome/dl2jw23/

it doesn'0t matter because papa brode will compensate us with a ton of dust

And yet Rogue will find a way like it always does.

Rogue's been through worse and despite Blizzard's constant attempts at making it unplayable, it still somehow always finds a competitive deck.

I had a made pulling 2 Frost nova's from Glyph and another random spell generation
He kept my board frozen for 4 consecutive turns while I had 20 damage on the board with Jade
Gylph is bullshit

yeah, tell Blizz that

Told the Bones
Toldwraith

>wild
>rogue
ahahaha

>There are people spending money on this game
>This game probably cost more than 10 good AAA titles for them

Miracle has been around since beta and it's still going strong.
I think rogue will be fine.

rogue is my favorite and only golden class... but one can only play so much miracle.

>he doesn't know the joy of quest mill n'zoth rogue

>play casual
>run into a guy running yeti, novice engineer and sen'jin
>OTK him with maly rogue
I hope I didn't make him quit the game.

Shoud I?

Told face

im done

People who spend money on digital cards are the biggest dumbasses in the book. If you wanna spend money on cards, at least play a physical card game where what you're buying is tangible and actually has value.

>Spending money on pixels that literally cost Blizz 0 dollars to infinitely copy and paste into packs

Never underestimate the stupidity of the consumer. Take it from a marketer, it's like taking candy from a baby.

so what hero should i craft first?

FUCKING KEEP IT
Geddon will be amazing with DK Mage's lifesteal
Use it on a halfway full board and boom you have 15 health back

depends. what would you do with the dust?

I dunno, you could sweep 2/2 Horsemen pretty well with that...

In seriousness, you may consider waiting until after the expansion hits and you got a good idea on what you wanna craft with that dust.

>Whale this game
>Gets nothing in return
>Team 5 can just slack on their design because of all these whales are securely tucked in their pocket

Whales are the worst.

Golden Uther

Malfurion is the best hero revealed so far followed by Uther the rest are garbage. If you dont agree with this you are a shitter of the highest dumbassery

Hunter is by far the most interesting DK card. I don't disagree with you, though.

>miracle
Fuck off newfag, its called tempo you fucking faggot

nice, i'm considering golden uther myself but i think i'll wait for some days after release

>7 mana summon two 1/2s

Malfurion is hot garbo. The cards are so shit too that there won't even be new druid decks, it's another expansion of token and jades if you want to play druid.

HOLY SHIT MALFURION WAS SO UNDERWHELMING I FORGOT WHAT IT EVEN WAS LMAO

>instawins against aggro just by playing one card
>bad
/hsg/ is a place for the refined mind. Leave

I wish they had printed Gnome Slut as saying bottom card instead of top card so that idiots would stop pretending it does anything outside fatigue games.

The most hilarious things is that these dumbasses don't even realize they're getting scammed. They're paying money for products which cost nothing for the company to create, and which will probably be forcibly taken from them within the decade.

I haven't played Pokemon in 15 years, but I still have my collection from back then and it's worth a small fortune. And I could still use them if I wanted to. In 10 more years, they'll value will double, maybe even triple. For Hearthstone, the game probably won't even be around 10 years from now and all of these losers will be permanently barred from ever laying eyes on the free pixels they payed 100s of dollars for ever again.

what is it?

Fucking this. Can't wait for another iteration of miracle running 25 basic cards

which card is the "Lulu" of hearthstone?

>cute&cuddly
>annoying to play against
>cucks edgy archetypes out of their wins

fucking just Spreading Plague if you want to instawin vs Aggro. You don't have to run 7-Mana turn your Hero Power into Fiery War Axe

it should say: "Remove a card"
gong to be fun wrecking warlock players playing this card.

FUCKING DELET

Spellbender

>Instawin against aggro
>At turn 7
>2 shitty taunts, heal for five and a worse Justicar effect

>Shitposting argument
>Trying to defend itself against MATH
Keep going user it^s entertaining

Jaraxxus

>homoelf that isnt even wearing his cool-ass armor
>cute

>I can't change the card for you, as we can't give out specific hearthstone cards

what about that Fight Promoter?

It's a girl stupid

so? 10 years from now i'll spend my money on other useless shit that entertains me in a way. you will still be looking at your retarded pokemon collection worth a small fortune.
maybe you should sell it so you can stop being a poor faggot.

>I have more fun looking at the cards in my collection and making themed decks than I do playing the game

Do you think it makes any difference whether it's top card, bottom card or random card? Because it does not. It does not make any difference until they print some card that lets you see the future draws in decks.

This.

>getting scammed.
You dont know what this means. You're talking about spending money on a hobby, even if its ephemeral, its still a hobby. It doesnt matter.

do you think it doesn't matter what card is burned? honestly do you not think it matters which card they lose?

r8 h8 masturb8

Miracle is dead deck though. Just because Tempostorm calls Tempodeck miracle doesnt mean its one

easily a 12 win deck but then there's malcheezar so maybe like 9-10 wins

literally constructed

>do you think it doesn't matter what card is burned?

Which card is burned is 100% random. You cannot affect it in any way. You can't do anything clever with that card, not even if you have their full decklist, because you do not get to choose to play it at a moment when their next draw is vital.

ONLY WAY IT WOULD DO WHAT YOU IDIOTS THINK IT DOES WAS IF PIC RELATED WAS REAL.

In the first game Malchezaar gave me Ysera and Yogg, so it's not all bad. The deck is missing burn and draw to be honest.

I like when they called zoo a control deck

my favorite hs meme

>9 mana cards
>mfw i summon 11/11, 12/12, 13/13 jades
>mfw i win or lose turn 6 with aggro anyway

>Antonidas get's discarded
>Oh it's no problem I will win anyway since it's only at the bottom of my deck and still not ecompletely gone
>Not a single card burned matters because I have 0 good cards in my deck all of them are completely shit
>Sure a lost Trion or Spikeridged steed does not matter
>Oh look Evolve/devolve just went to the bottom fo the deck sure it's no problem
>Tracking does have any disadvantages since the other 2 cards just go to the bottom of your deck
>They sure aren't completely removed from the game I just can draw them if I go to fatigue
>You cannot do anything clever with it
Sure you cannot when you cannot win with that bloodlust YOU WERE JUST ABOUT TO DRAW
You 2 are just retarded

he's saying that it doesn't matter that the ""first"" card is burned because in reality there is no "first" card and draws/discards/whatever are completely random. we have reason to believe that your deck is an ordered list which is drawn from at random rather than a list that is randomized and drawn from as a stack. this means there will likely never be any complex deck manipulation.

But it's not going anywhere. unless they HoF Auctioneer miracle will always be a playable deck

How is 'Reddit spacing' even a thing? Who wants paragraphs with no space between them?
Writing like this looks horrible.

This looks much clearer.

>unless
>you're
>meme
>arrowing

are you a fucking retard

He's right.

I fucking hate reading sentences that are spaced out like this.

Now get out.

you might get lucky against some combo decks but playing the gnome is exactly as effective as revealing the bottom card of your opponent's deck if the game doesn't go to fatigue
if you think revealing your opponent's bottom card is a strong ability then you can try the gnome for yourself, if you think it's a weak ability then you understand why the gnome is only a marginally better crokolisk

Weapon warrior is pretty fun

just wait until you duel wield

Post your stats:
>Preorder? (Yes/No)
>Gold
>Dust
>number of golden legendaries ready to be dusted

Also, use paint to circle which legendaries you would:
>want to get (Green)
>be indifferent to get (Blue)
>hate to get (Red)

please kill yourself

Been here longer than you, brother. Nothing to do with Reddit. Paragraphs have space between then.

Official revealed DK power rankings

1. Competitive tier
Paladin

2. Meme tier
Mage
Priest
Shaman

3. Garbage tier
Druid
Hunter
Rogue

>Opening packs day 1 of an expansion