I want. giv aussie hoonmobile plz

i want. giv aussie hoonmobile plz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PB9DkRVxTMU
carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=(And.Price.range(..3000)._.Service.Carsales._.Make.Holden._.BodyStyle.Sedan._.Cylinders.8.)&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K

Nearly 20 years old design and it could still pass if it was sold today.

I like that better than the SS.

If you're a burger, go buy a GTO, G8, Caprice or an SS
If you're a bong, buy whatever the Vauxhall equivalent is

but v8s sell for like 2k in australia. cheapest
GTO is 15-20k

>but v8s sell for like 2k in australia

Bullfucking shit.

I think you mean German hoonmobile

youtube.com/watch?v=PB9DkRVxTMU

carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=(And.Price.range(..3000)._.Service.Carsales._.Make.Holden._.BodyStyle.Sedan._.Cylinders.8.)&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel

the monaro isn't cheap in aus either.

Cadillac catera?

the one in the OP sells for 10-15k in Aus.
its a classic car and one of limited production.

Maybe an unroadworthy flogged to fuck VN commonwhore.
pro tip, no one wants them, not even Australians.

All unroadworthy, all need like 2k spent on them to get back on the road.

Holy shit, that car is rare as fuck only 139 autos and 162 manuals were ever made

Mostly. Except that the Omega 150-200kg lighter, has tighter suspension, better seats, manual transmissions, better engines, there's a wagon..

The Commo is still the best package of the three though

Why do the opels always look shit compared to the commonwhores?
pic is basically the same car as

Oh.. idk... why do base model commodores look shit compared to a HSV?
pic is basically the same car as that..

The Omega B was built from 1994-2003, so you have to compare them to non-HSV VTs and VXs.
And those look pretty similar

And there was never a flashy sports model, even the Omega V8 would have kep the standard exterior. But that never happened anyway because the LS kept blowing up during high speed testing

VN SS cost 20k in Australia now

This. I saw a pretty clean vs ss for sale the other day for like $20,000. Couldn't believe it until I checked the going rate on gumtree. Too bad my vr ute was only designated as an S, so is therefore worth less than dogshit.

No it couldn't you dumb cunt. However, cars don't age nearly as badly as they used to.

Commodore used the same base up until the VZ in 2005, then the VE is just its own thing.

I find it hard to believe that the same base was used for vb, vs and vy

Same base is used on the VN, VP VR and VS commodore, then the newer opel base is used on the VT, VX, VY and VZ commonwhore.
then Holden designed and put into production the zeta platform which cost them a billion dollars.

The similarities from the 1997-2006 V body to the 2007-2017 Zeta are undeniable

i like to think of them as closely related especially when it comes to chassis, suspention and looks.

>the LS kept blowing up during high speed testing
ls's here go for 200-300k+ mileage without any problems, sounds like the germans just couldnt into cooling it, my vx1 never had a issue

>4 doors
>Sedan
Trying to think of other similarities

WEST IS BEST

your car is garbage falcunt
get off the dole loser

Australia had massive warranty issues with the ls1 for years after it was introduced.

No doubt the LS1 is a very robust engine, but it wasn't designed to run at 120-150+ mph for as long as the fuel tank allows. And this sort of stress test is very particular to the german market so don't htink it's a big deal.

The ls1 in the VTs were notorious for shit oil delivery and piston slap

the VS and VU are not the same chassis.
look at a 1990 opel omega...

Get an xr6 turbo or an f6
Fuck that Holden shit, they handle like crap

The holdens handle like shit?
have you ever driven one?
because it is the fords that handle like shit, especially the utes.

I've only driven one very old ute, but yeah I've driven plenty of Ford & Holden sedans.
Have you driven anything Ford with IRS that isn't watts link?