Convertible Cars

Are there any good convertibles cars (For Men) or are they just for girls and gays

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FageCtKA0g&t=19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like the jaguar type f

Amy car is for a man if a man drives it.
If you're so insecure in your masculinity, you'll always keep the roof up to hide anyway you fucking fairy.
Get a Miata and quit worrying about how other guys will make fun of you. Real men don't fucking care.

>Are there any good convertibles cars (For Men)
Not yet, but SOON

e30 cabs are not feminine

>Be a manly man god damn it! Look at me! Everywhere I go I roll down the top to let the cool breeze run through my masculine chest hairs. What are you, some kind of fucking faggot for staring at my perky, masculine nipples while I enjoy this balmy winter day? Who am I to say? Do what you want. I always do.

POO IN LOO indianfag

Yeah pretty much any 2 seater convertible. Unless you live somewhere it's cold all year, convertibles>>>>>coupes.
>inb4 coupes are better cause muh laptimes
Irrelevant to daily driving

I have had multiple convertibles over the past 8 year and I can easily say that I will never get another non-convertible again.

It is hard to explain but this is the best I got.

>coupes make me feel like I'm sitting in a chair while things go past me

>convertibles make me feel like I am literally there and could reach out and touch things that I am passing

I DD a Z4 but unfortunately where I live I only get to put the top down 3 or 4 months in the year. Still worth it though. Nothing beats top down motoring.

Nah, convertibles suck balls.
You can't really get any more "Hey, look at me!", than that.

I would get a convertible but the place I live is boring, smells funny half the time, and is somewhat far from anything interesting.

the patrician choice

if you drive a convertible and it's not this, you failed in life

I'm guessing the answer is yes but I'll ask anyways: are cars like Bentleys and Rolls Royces extremely expensive to repair? I'll see older models going for ~$10k on CL and I'm considering getting one.

the answer is HELL YES

if you buy a bad one you'll have to budget the price of the car a year in repairs, if you buy a good one maybe half that, the parts are priced for a 150k car not a 10k car.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FageCtKA0g&t=19s

cadillacs and lincolns as well

you just need to have a looooooooooong car without a roof. Small roadsters and cabriolets are hideous, but big looooooooooooong convertibles are god tier

Awwwh yeah. Wuzz goody brutha.

End it faggot

nah convertibles are for women, niggers and men in a midlife crisis. Less wind noise and more chassis rigidity is the way to go.

The parts, if they exist, are extremely expensive.
Bentleys were just cheaper Rolls for the longest time, so get the RR if you have a choice.
Be prepared to spend the purchase price or more on any repair.

Yes; yes they are. They're $1,900.00 fuel pump expensive. Mine's using a $20.00 AutoZone unit because I do most of the repairs myself and buy secondhand parts whenever I can. I also own a $2,000.00 Rolls Royce.

For OP, if you want to impress people with a convertible, get a vintage Cadillac that's fully restored. No car in the thousands I've owned gets more respect from a diverse group and overall positive regard.

Convertibles are a half-measure. Real men die on motorcycles, experiencing true open-air motoring.

All you need is a couple of tools...

Roof on and off in a jiffy

More manly than most stuff in this thread.

Yes. But you have to go back a ways.

The only people who don't like convertibles are people with fat and ugly wives or girlfriends prove me wrong.

>pro tip, you cant.

Ever tried pants-down motoring?

A mustang cobra with a roll bar is pretty cool looking.

I have this.

If you have to ask this question you shouldn't drive a convertible.

lel

>less wind noise

Which model? I want one badly.

This is a man's convertible; granted, you have to take precautions not to be mistaken for a nigger, but, that's easily done and it impresses people everywhere I take it.

Haha I think your pic broke Veeky Forums. It won't even start serving me the file over Firefox.