/dg/ - Destiny General

>>>NEWSRESET INFO

Striker a best

>tfw last day of Iron Banner

Don't forget to go to Felwinter peak and wave lady Efrideet goodbye.

Thats a new one, beautiful image

>Thats a new one
>7/27/14

reminder that TITANS LEAD THE WAY

Well, technically titan's shoulderpads lead the way.

all the more to carry with

Can't carry shit on a bobblehead.

FOURE

WEAKSE

TOE

GOE

MOTHERFUCKERSE

i really hope this is not going to end up being another starfire protocol

There's gonna be a bullshit jumping puzzle around the bridge area, I bet.

>He thinks that is going to be in the game.

Oh you poor gullible retard.

I know, I am just being entitled.

>Grants Angel of Light

*gasp*

Tendies are next, calling it now.

lmao

they're clearly shitting themselves that no one will buy their shit game based off of jewish lies this time

>Jewish

Moooom I said it agaaaain, am I cool yeeeeet? Will you buy me a box of poptaaaarts?

>no one will buy their shit game
how many millions of preorders do they already have just from the early access demo? how many of them are actually jewish enough to cancel their preorder for a game they want anyhow?

are there any other decent FPS games on ps4?

angel of light is already on dawnblades second skill tree

So?

Will this shit work for PC when it comes out?

It's an objective fact that Activision is ran by the jews, fuck off kike

>how many millions of preorders

130,000 according to anonymous sources, actually

>any other decent FPS games

This is not a decent game in any sense of the word

wew, look at all that edge.

being this mad about project titan

>130,000 according to anonymous sources, actually

Your ass isn't a source. And numbers weren't that low for battleborn, you're trying too hard you fucking retard.

>130,000
I gotta see these sources
>ran by jews, fuck off kike
Oh, so you're a /pol/ shitposter. wew

that shit's been a mold on /v/ for a long time

oh, you mean angel of light on any subclass ?

You've never played Destiny, have you?

Last bit of Destiny OC I'll make before D2 to commemorate the best class in the game. Thanks to Lautrec for reminding me to make this.

A+

>best class
>not hunter

Will i be able to pre order the vega 56 off amazon or newegg?

Titans are the best good taste, user.

Gtfo Hunter bitch

Hunters are fun, but titans dominated crucible because they were overpowered

>past tense

Sounds about right.

>hunters actually believe this

we're going to see a lot of exotics that grant existing perks, that's where the complexity in perk choice is going to come from
>no source
it's true though, you can screencap this

I just realized that shader is just the default colors for the Warlock starter set, the Ego Talon IV

close, but the ego talon set is black and a bit darker

Ego talon is black, grey, and cream yellow.

Gunmetal, silver, and gold.

The helmet is chrome silver with gold paint no?

Just the helmet though. Pay attention to the rest of the armor. Look how the cloth is affected on Ego Talon and how its affected on vanguard set and if you compare the helmets, then the vanguard one clearly has a more brushed silver look to it. The look like two very different shader, the only thing they share is the color spectrum.

tfw you realize breaking down a gun has a chance to drop its shader

TFW no.

but user, that's all gear from the beta under the default ego talon shader

I just want those sharp boots the hunter had in the beta damn it

What the fuck are you talking about? The fuck do guns have to do with the armor shader you fucking retard?

Is the beta even available right now?

But the rest of the suit isn't. Pretty sure its just a similar shader.

That one looks more metallic over the fabric, this one looks more matte.

For comparison, look at the default fabric on the vanguard robe.

Beta ended over a week ago dude.

Beta is over for Consoles but the PC beta starts at the end of the month on the 28th if you pre-ordered 29th if you didn't

Here, fap to this until the game comes out.

I'll schlick to it, thx

>not the crucible Hunter legs
gave fem hunters a nice puffy vulva

Strong Titan Knee

I'm going to miss Sunbreaker

The beta really showed no mercy to D1 meta playstyles. This match is going to be really hard to forget. on the opposing team, the hunter was crouching in the corner with a shotgun, which was really weird because he kept getting killed so I don't understand where he was getting the ammo. The titan was just shoulder charging. and then trying to follow up with a melee. One of the warlock was snipe camping down the center T junction in front of B. And the other hunter just kept running around with his sidearm out.

I'm really liking the more slow and steady meta, but I wonder how exotics will affect it. I'm sure the TTK will get shorter with endgame loadouts and builds but I hope it doesn't get much shorter.

But then again, I'm not really all that big on D1 crucible on the account of being the succ.

xshe didn't ask for it and I don't have a screenshot of it. Spent all my time grinding out the titan set.

Love me that titan set. To me its the second best armor set I've ever seen in destiny. Second only to the Y1 warlock trials armor, which, I just really liked from the moment I saw the first concept for it.

That makes no sense, theoretically you would want it go on for more than a few days so people actually find bugs

Or maybe we should admit betas are just glorified demos now

Literally whom?

>That makes no sense, theoretically you would want it go on for more than a few days so people actually find bugs
Its a server test beta, not a game test beta you fucking retard. How many times does this need to be said? Its literally been repeated ad nauseum every week for five fucking months now. They tested the server loads. The beta build we got was split off from a build that's half a year behind their curent build, there's no point in looking for bugs in it since they've all been already fixed in the main build, And what kind of bugs would you be looking for in a single mission, strike and crucible map you fucking moron?

This beta was not about bugfinding, it was a stress test.

salty much kiddo?

What?

I'm going to miss Mayhem

>stress test
no it was for data collection and promotion. their claim the farm was a "stress test" seems dubious.

I love the set as well, save for some minor aesthetic issues.

I'm not a big fan of the molniya-style slit visor helmets, but that's not too much of an issue. I'm not a huge fan of the spikes on the shoulders or the unarmored gap between the pauldrons and the arm braces, but the former is a minor issue, and the latter is probably to avoid clipping.

The midsection being unarmored is also kinda odd, in my opinion, but I'm sure there was a good reason for it. The fur collar is also a nice touch, and I wonder if it will be affected by shaders. The legs are perfect, and I'm glad Titans now have more leg armor and proper codpieces this time around.

Overall it's still my favorite set they've showed this far.

i won't go back! you can't make me go back!

You know, if bungie continues their practice of giving every armor set an extra variant or two, there might be a set of shoulders without the spikes. Maybe not other issues like the gap, but better than nothing?

anedime is a sub 2000 hour on one character shitter who then deleted that character and made 2 more with less than 250 hours of gameplay a piece since he did that. his stats are abysmally average but he likes to come here and post screenshots with his name in them so people on Veeky Forums will notice him and act like some kind of authority on how this game works and also generally blogpost. he is a typical pissfour homogay faggot but instead of posting anime girls he posts screenshots of when he played the alpha and the beta like he is special. which is equally as cringey imho

It is pretty obvious how different the builds are content and stat wise

huh?

>projecting
wew

I hadn't even considered that possibility.

Either way it's not too much of an issue, even if they don't. The armor set is pretty solid overall, and I hope there are more like it.

>REEEEE stop posting screenshots of destiny in /dg/ - Destiny General

You seem upset, are you okay?

Many people on dg are sub 2000 hours, what is your arguement here that people who aren't 2+ k/d 10,000 hours are not allowed to post?

Yeah, I like the new monarchy one as well. Not the biggest fan of the open top pauldrons but I'm glad we're seeing some cuirass shaped chest pieces.

-----------------------------
Anedime.

I most certainly do not seek attention. Please don't look at me, I'm actually incredibly shy.

-----------------------------
Anedime.

you rang ?

>i can use gimp.png

In all seriousness though. I like the new leg armor design, it really made no sense for most titan armor to only have lightly plated boots in D1.

That's the one. Absolutely glorious. I mained NM since D1 launched, but I never liked how faction armors were always spammy with the logo and just rehashed vendor fodder. Now it looks good, is unique, and logos are subtle for the most part. I'm really liking D2 of what I've seen so far.

Close, but no cigar.

>Filezilla
you don fucked up

???

What you got against that open-source FTP client?

(you)

storing passwords in plaintext lol

>Xe doesn't have a txt document on his desktop with passwords
shiggy

why not winscp?

>why let an app store your passwords in plain text when you could do it yourself
shiggy wiggy bop do bop

The fuck do you think I use it for?

I just like the space knight look they have going on.

I hope they keep the red and white shaders, though. Those were half the reason I supported NM.

I'm a big fan of how the faction sets seem unique now. NM gets space knights, DO is tacticool, and FWC probably gets ISIS robes and a bomb vest.

I'd be interested in seeing the FWC sets, given that we haven't seen much from them.

Same here, the heavily armored legs just suit the Titans much better.

It's one of my favorite changes in D2, honestly.

clearly something you don't give a shit about keeping secure but also important enough to be on your desktop

it def seems like they're working much harder to give sets unique looks. most the legendaries now are based on a handful of templates.

>tor on desktop
Lmao