Now that Honda is trying again, what do you hope to see with the new Acura line up?

Now that Honda is trying again, what do you hope to see with the new Acura line up?

New integra

Rwd

This is the only correct answer

AWD type R anything

Thisthisthis

a manual transmission.

i would kill for a rwd integra or legend

manual rwd

Beep beep, FYI the NSX features scaleable architecture, meaning it's RWD platform can be adapted to work on other vehicles the same way Mercedes and BMWs new scalable RWD platforms work.

I want to see acura dead and the whole muh prestige muh badge engineering disappear. Even the nu-nsx is sold as a honda in most of the world

AWD, automatic transmissions, and weights over 4 tons

>Japanese luxury marque
>manual
Lmao, it's sold to the Japanese first and foremost, and they don't even like to drive autos. They just park them and say they own a higher tech car than you.

yeah they rape you over a Honda just because its a "luxury" vehicle. yeah leather seats sure do make me want to pay an extra 10 grand for a fucking car lmao

Acura version of the CRZ with the SI civic engine instead of the hybrid.

Strip it down the bare essentials and a 28k list price.

Just don't use the guy who designed the FK8. If you need to spice up the Acura line, do it on specs and performance, NOT on guady bodywork.

N E W P R E L U D E

Fuck that sounds p good

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngyesss

This, but with a targa top

>RWD Prelude
I would sell my left nut for it

This

A New CL-like car, mid size cruiser coupe, would be cool too

Reminder that the Prelude, especially the 5th gen, was considered the most pigfat of jap sports coupe. Expect its successor the be worse than the Type R in curb weight.

Also, the official press release says they're developing a V6 turbo AWD system. A rear-biased AWD is the closest thing we're ever gonna get to a RWD Acura.

Honda can't afford it. What's wrong with SH-AWD?

NEVER EVER
Lexus' F program is struggling.

Larger crv of course