Headlights bread

Headlights *thread*.
Jesus fucking Christ.
If you border hoppers are going to post on this board atleast write in English. Fucking beaners.
Go back to /int/ or to /b/ posting cp.

Hello newfriend

Spiffy
Sexy
Fun
>I've lost control of my life.

Go fuck yourself, liberal newfaggot.

ye lad i hopped over the north atlantic

go back to /pol/ stormcuck

neck yourself retard

no one cares you fucking autist

sperg more

What car is this? Who thought it was a good idea to have FOUR popups?

cizeta-moroder v16t, and why not

Round headlights best headlights

holy shit go back to your the_donald cesspit you cancer

>someone disagrees with your autism

>ReEEe LIBKEK FAGGOT

>can i be your little baby-boxter, user?

no (rge)

Fucking cunt mate

>Owning a vert FC
Why even live?

Though FC's in general are dope but verts look like doorstop

This is the only car with pop-ups you can still buy today.

idgaf for the car, but god damn these headlights were excellently designed

A challenger appears

shes an angery one

OwO,what's this?

Oh yeah, by the way, this design is actually safe for pedestrians. The headlight assembly is held in place by a spring loaded detent that locks it to its operating rod. If you apply backward pressure the the headlight when it is up (like a wayward pedestrian hitting it for example) it simply breaks loose and folds back down into the fender. Afterward, you just grab the housing and pop it back into place.

>this design is actually safe for pedestrians

That's nice. But really, who cares?

I completely agree with you, desu didnt even notice it was a vert when posting that pic. thankfully my own FC is a normal one

The conniving fucks who write legislation for new vehicles do. I don't mind efficiency or emissions mandates, but they make it kind of hard to meet those when they mandate hundreds of pounds of garbage like airbags and backup cameras and several inches of hood / engine clearance. Adding onto that the increasing number of obese people who can't fit into reasonably sized cars, prompting larger interiors, and you have a new car market almost entirely devoid of good options.

>the pissed off looking woman inside

Quad headlights are underrated to be honest. They're hard to pull of but when you do they look pretty fucking cool
Pic related, the Integra, and every Bently's a good example of it being done right.

2 of my favorite headlights.

Weren't pop ups killed off by something like easily malformed hoods as a legislation? Honestly it's all nonsense to make things safer for the guy getting hit by the car, especially with these heavier hybrids and electric cars, anything that is going really fast is going to fuck you up if it hits you. A ball, a bird, a hat if it flew fast enough. Hell, humans have been killing each other for a hundred years now with small tube shaped pieces of metal because the fuckers are FAST once they leave the gun.

>no hondas
what gives?

i expect most of you americans have never seen the eudm civic before

its weird but i like it

The e30 did it best.
The e23 did it poorly.

Haha whaaaaaaaaaaat? That looks nothing like any honda I've seen in the us, save the crz i guess

Looks like a shrunken minivan.

Looks French.

Yep

>headlights
do you mean air intakes?

It looks really concerned

I don't have popups but there is little vw logos inside the headlights

I'm not a Honda type of guy but I do respect a fellow Texan, nice pic.

>pop ups killed off by something like easily malformed hoods as a legislation

Yeah. So I'll just drive my 4x4 with bull bars and winch (all NHTSA approved). And that state-mandated sharp sheet metal blade on the front that they call a license plate (no NHTSA approval).

I think it was more a function of the removal of the round headlight rules that allowed manufacturers to get rid of expensive headlight tilt mechanisms and go to aerodynamic lenses.

442 as well.