4 pedals, 2 feet

you can't explain that

It's so you can heel-toe clutch/parking brake

>downshift to speed up
>downshift to slow down
explain

One's the parking brake.

Well OP it sounds like you suck. Dual clutch transmissions are getring more and more popular, you know this. The leftmost pedal is for the uneven gears, the 2nd from the left is for the even gears. Just clutch with one of them to exit your gear and use the other pedal to go into the other gear. That's why Dom laughed at Brian for not double clutching famalam
>guaranteed replies

>clean car thoroughly
>still get steeringwheel, handbrake and shiftknob fungi
You can not explain this.

americans are so dumb and stupid they need to have the parking brake at the floor.

what a stupid set-up i know the merceds ML320 has the pedal on the floor cause its an american designed piece of shit.

you are full of fucking shit...
the dual clutch set up is incorporated into one unit not two fucking pedals and the way its set up is almost like power-shift on tractors and back-hoes.

Its a double clutch. Duh.

i have had just enough of you fucking cunt of a bitch anons.

im getting close to shutting down some websites.

you push me i will rain cancer causing juice allover your land you muslim cunt.

Wash your hands.

w124 also have it
also hundreds of mercedes cars

>granny shifting
>not double clutching like you should

2 pedals my fucking ass..... are you trying to be super inefficient by doing that.
id dump that fucking car op posted in a fucking river and be done with the stupid fucking shit the fucking cunts come up with..... no one knows shit anymore... and i mean the engineers at least back in the very early days an engineer could make something with out some simulated fucking computer shit.

and they built structures that still stand today unlike all the modern concrete shit that falls apart when a earthquake hits.

and cars back in the day could hit something with just a scracth or a dent not fucking disintegrate

Dct are good but manual is better I'd take a 6 speed standard shift over a trick 10sp dct wank

But MUH crumple zones

MUH...??? is that a new brand of diesel engine as i never heard of it.

nextime post an image THIS IS A IMAGE BOARD....

Cheers....seppo

Are you retarded?

thats it im done. im leaving this whole fucking site.... it is a waste of my time and im glad i have wasted yours.

cheers.

Yes he is litteraly autistic just ignore him

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Not worth the ban/10

Stop fucking posting this, tripfags are totally permissable on Veeky Forums, its just part of the culture

yeah, that's why your computer keyboard only has 10 keys.

Holy shit, you're literally a moron.

Please take a college level, scratch that, high-school level automotive course and come back.

vinegar

>176 keys, 10 fings
>you can't explain that

>not heel and toe and heel and toe brake and park brake and clutch and accelerator
lol out of my way

>mfw friend tells me he plays PC games with a controller because keyboards have "too many buttons"