pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
discord.gg/pfd3Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sc > hc

Reposting this because i'm despairing over here:
Has anybody managed to work around the disconnect bug? I managed to stumble until maps but i cant deal with this many disconnects with only 6 portals. I also have more than 400 login attempts since the release of 3.0, and 150 deaths. This has not been fun for me.

Reminder that there are 5 minor gods completely missing

anime girl in bed looking at the ceiling vacantly

i found my first unique

what should I put in my 4L voidbringers? freezy pulse build.

its hurting my autism that im not making use of that +1 ele gem level. what's a useful setup?

Scion best waifu

Reminder the greust fight was supposed to change depending on which bandit you help

There is no disconnect bug, fix your internet

if you get called a retard itt it's because it would take literal days of holding your hand and explaining point by point why your OPINIONS are not ARGUMENTS and then explaining why those OPINIONS are based on FACTUAL UNTRUTHS, BIASES, and FEELINGS. and if that makes you butthurt, you are a RETARDED BIRD OF TURDS who belongs on LE REDDIT.

>mfw Lunaris & Solaris fight for the first time
10/10 aesthetic fight, shame they went down so quick

I got you senpai

>Reminder the greust fight was supposed to change depending on which bandit you help
source? it felt this way and i was pretty disappointed there was no quest continuity

That guy who was asking about skele mage + Specter: You don't need specters to clear, mages are great (though ive only done up to t10, my gear is far from optimal, gems arent 20 etc.)
I'm playing as a life/mom, with a little bit of energy shield bc desecrate+ spirit offering cwdt is crazy. Basically heals me for 2000 every time it triggers with no investment.
>Skele, spell echo, GMP, Minion damage, ele focus
Use proj weakness, since it got buffed to be %100 pierce, this is crazy strong for clear.
+2 Zombies as a wall, I recently added an animate guardian for buffs but not needed.
Boss killings a bit slow since I added animate guardian though, since i lost damage links on zombies
I'm using Queens sacrifice, brings me to 10 skeles. Use one From Dust (Spell echo means you summon 6 skeles per cast), 2 dead reckonings then as many to dusts as you can. im currently pathing towards my 7th slot.

A8 and 9 Finales are great. Their HP pools are also just right for the average player in my opinion.

works fine on my machine, maybe stop being 3rd world?

i agree, i'm playing an ad hoc ssf bleed glad and the fights felt really well tuned. unironic good job ggg.

>martyr of innocence 15c
>Taryns shiver 30c
It always amazes me how prices change so much each league

Help a newbie out, I got the Sarn Arena, kill another dude daily, but I can't enter because it says the cap is 40 and I am 44.

What do?

It was always fine for 2.6 and before, and for every other game i've ever played though. And it's completely fine for some zones, but if I enter Solaris Temple i'll needs more than 2 fucking hours to clear it even if I ignore all mobs and use 5 quicksilver flasks. I've been playing since Prophecy League and I never had a disconnect before 3.0.

spot the one projectile. now imagine them coming 10-20 from off-screen because they have the entire screen of range.
now also imagine there's other mobs, ground effect, spells and the like. enjoy trying to dodge that damage.
nth for a10 is overtuned as fuck

How should I transition my Sunder Berserker? I heard Bleed was good.

You heard wrong

[depression.jpg]

you were lied to

I have no idea what the point of Act 9 was. We get the souls of Maligaro, Doedre, and Shavronne, then smelt them into the Depraved Trinity to "Excite the beast" in order to get Sin's "Dark Ember", but what is that even used for?

heralds / auras

Okay good to know before I puts points in anything. I was also thinking of changing to lightning cyclone but am really enjoying Sunder.

>expecting the lore to make sense when they put together the last 2 acts in literally 2 weeks and there's even missing content like the god that was supposed to be in oasis

sunder is actually good this league.dont bother switching unless you're bored and rich

red on black on red on black on grey
FUCK

Back in the beta they said there would be 4 variations for the mid act-2 boss based on your act2 choice. They only had 1 when the beta launched and said the rest would come in a later beta wave

>tfw I didn't know
>tfw I pressed M
damn you, chris

>he isn't part of the bleed meta

5 MISSING GODS

what skill are you using on your rmb?

>Why aren't there neon pink ponies and apple-green fluffy clouds in what is Hell on Earth

Yeah it's been feeling pretty strong, not really sure what I should aim for in terms of supports but using Phys DMG, Faster and Fire Damage right now. Along with HoF.

what is good for bleed

the point is that it becomes an unreadable mess when even the enemies cloaks blend into the fucking ground and the projectiles blend into everything.

Dark Pact

9 and 10 obviously got released unfinished. 9 starts good then just ends. 10 they made the kitava fight, then literally copypasted half of act 5 and filled it with kitava spawns

shame after the work they did in 6-8

Come on you cucking exiles.

I asked right before the other thread died, does ancient orb reroll sockets and links? I'm curious as to whether it might be wise to try rerolling Tabulas.

I levelled Sunder until Maps. A10 is such a shitshow.

>tfw fell for the dark pact need no vaal pact meme
>now i need 40 fucking regal orbs to fix my tree
fuck this game honestly, vaal pact is a fucking joke, everyone MUST take this node unless you are playing some shit low clearing speed build

tabula's 6 link is a hidden mod

worst area GGG has ever created by a mile

>awful color palette that's shared with everything that spawns in it
>shield charge/spec throw/proximity shields everywhere
>damage massively overtuned
>tiny chokepoints everywhere
>need to run through it 3 times for side quests

at least the handmaidens made me laugh

Why does everyone need Vaal pact? Is it because this game doesn't really have good defense options besides "stack shitloads of raw HP and regen" or something like that?

of course, did you think you could get free 6ls that way? use your common sense

regret orbs*

Ah, well that's unfortunate. Oh well, I can always try something else

You end up reaching a point where the leech cap is holding your survivability back and you're doing so much damage you might as well go back to full every cast/attack.

yeah sort of, i wanted to make a high regen dark pact Rightous fire build, but i cant even regenerate enough hp for the dark pact alone
getting regen is actually very hard, and you cant sustain yourself
also no regen maps because FUCK GGG

What's the best way to scale dark pact after hitting maps? Just spam hp as much as possible? Should I look for anything else in particular?

Anyone playing Dark pact totems?

Is increased AoE good on Sunder?

I full-cleared the area but didn't find the fifth exit. Is it coming later or am I 100% retarded?

I hope they go back and update it at some point like they did with act3 when it first came out

EQ

>Leech cap

I just looked that up and that mechanic sounds like a stupid as fuck band-aid solution to something.

I like freshly listening something for really cheap for the infinite supply of yous

Not him but I made a EQ zerker as a starter and I'm about to reroll because it doesn't feel good, played around with other melee skills but I'm not feeling it, is bleed actually good somehow?

its a GGG fuckup

leech got nerfed, but to compensate, bunch of nodes got added to the tree to buff it. if you get them or some ascendency perks, its fine for facetanking 99% of the game without VP

but if you are a caster relying on a minimal leech amount (and can't easily path to the duelist cluster to improve it or get any spell leech from the tree) it just doesnt keep you alive

the alternatives are block or regen which are gutted to hell and the nodes are not worth taking. otherwise you're gulping against bosses you can't kill fast enough and gulping is hell and you can't use a full belt of meme flasks

so you take VP because it fixes your leech and is in a convenient spot for most characters. also DP is a slightly different situation than for generic skills because of the heavy self damage

Congratulations. Not a good one but congratulations none the less.

>you can't kill The Matriarch if you skipped past the Oriath Square and killed Innocence
>you are forced to start a new character or tag along with someone that can still access the area

Nice one.

>I just looked that up and that mechanic sounds like a stupid as fuck band-aid solution to something.

Literally the whole of their design philosophy.

>40k sunder dps at level 70
holy shit this game is easy

Roooo why won't people buy my fucking exalted I need to buy a jewel you cunts

Is Multistrike good on anything?

>>tfw fell for the dark pact need no vaal pact meme

I don't think this was ever a meme

What are your supports/build?

In general they have done so much to fuck over pure ES builds but didn't really give many options for life or hybrid. Now almost everyone is running MoM because it's the only way to mitigate damage

>Kaom's Roots do not stop you getting pinned by bear traps/vaal rain of arrows, or slowed by tar ground
???
??????

Canals is the area you're missing, you need to get further into the main quest to unlock it.

>Lilly Roth will never pay you back with an aggressive edging handjob/JOI session

Why even live?

>150k DP dps at level 75

So what's meta nowadays?

>or slowed by tar ground
You cannot be slowed below BASE speed.
Bear traps don't reduce your speed. Tar will slow you to 0% Movement Speed.

>3k dps at level 55

Any DW builds for Raider Ranger? I don't like Frost Blades, personally. I was wondering if Wild Strike is any decent.

>check out hardcore streamer every now and then
>he has already died 3 times this league
>always leveling in some act 4 shit zone when I check the stream
why do hc cucks do this?

clips.twitch
.tv/WrongFaintFoxNotLikeThis

reminderr to use brine king pantheon 24/7

I know what it does, and I know why it happens, I just think it's stupid as fuck is all.

>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREEEE
>free
>frees
>free
>free
>FREE

Sunder - melee phys - faster attack - added fire
on a 4L Hegemony's era, as a Slayer

I kinda love Weylam's VA.

its insanely stupid, they nerfed it because they wanted players to fight bosses and not just right click them to death
they made this change when vaal pact was already super popular, and didnt changed shit

in the previous patches you could play builds with insane dmg without VP who could survive reflect, but atm where bosses have 300% more dmg and hit for 50% of your hp even if you have 10k hp, its IMPOSSIBLE

when were u when glacial cascade mines were meta

So you'd rather they put 20 more Life on the boots and remove the Mod?

I still can't average more than 10 fps no matter what settings I try

constant microstutter
constant freezes
constant crashes on loading screens

what did I do to deserve this :(

>2 days since I sent an e-mail to support because of my locked account
>no response whatsoever
>literally got the account that I have since open beta and have spent around 1000 dollars banned because I mentioned sadpanda.

Should I just give up at this point and find another game to waste my life on?

Wasn't that like two years ago

make a new one and this time contain your autism fucking faggot

>I'm a paying customer, treat me like royalty
Should I expect a red carpet to be rolled under my feet whenever I go to McDonald's because I've eaten there 5 days a week for 3 years?

Nice, 2,5 GCP

discord.gg/pfd3Z

playing an optimized build on sc is pretty boring

No but at least a response would be ok.

I've said literally to gas the kikes on chat some years ago and I got my account muted for 1 week.

I thought that no amount of autism could get me perma b&

based support
no mercy for weebs