jacksonracing.com/jackson-racing-cr-z-supercharger-system-released/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you have to ask i have bad news

Throw money out of it

>Hybrid
Shows you appreciate the environment

>Stick
Proves you aren't retarded

Also unique, fast as hell and looks great.

Go for it

no, it doesn't look expensive. girls don't give a shit about the car itself, just how desirable it is to others.

No, but you'll definitely attract girls in the Best NSX.
Fastest you'll go protecting the environment and girls love guys who are environmentally conscious on top of a car that can blow their panties off.

>fast as hell

...wat

>fast as hell

On the plus side OP, it's not like you could be any more of a laughing stock so might as well try everything and see what sticks.

if it's paid off.

>0-62 10 seconds
>fast as hell

Objectively the better car.
>cue the econobox badgewhores
>muh korea

Only the CRX will get you poon

>rolling in a hyundai

>tfw you will never have this

Get an Abarth. Fiat is going to stop making them soon. Also it's fun as hell and relatively fast.

>attracting girls with anything other than something that's even marginally luxury-looking

Jackson Racing makes a cheap supercharger which requires no internal modification and adds 50 hp and torks.

If you can't attract girls with that then you can't do it with any car.

tldr: cars don't get girls

It’s so weird seeing superchargers add small gains. I’m a mustang guy, and I’m used to seeing anywhere from 150+ gained from boosting.

Small displacement and the thing is meant to add power without stressing the engine, you just strap it on and plug and play.

jacksonracing.com/jackson-racing-cr-z-supercharger-system-released/

You can't expect big motors and small motors to make the same kind of power, even after boost. What's okay in a V8 will wreck the shitbox engine.

Why the fuck would you want that? It's a worse CRX.

Its still better than rolling in anything Mitsubishi currently make.

>fast as hell

Is this a how wet does a car make girls thread? How wet does my 2014 manual focus se make girls when I rev match and handbrake turns?

>fast as hell

Yeah and it looks like a smart car

thats the appeal. tiny, nimble and fun

looks great from the front then you notice this.

what the fuck where they thinking.

>fast as hell

>fast

I have one. Black 13' CVT, HKS coilovers, HKS exhaust, Takeda intake.

It depends what kind of girl. some girl who doesnt know shit about cars thought I had some expensive, new, all-electric sports coupe, she was really into it and asked me for a ride home.

every other girl says "awww its cute"
or they say "is it paid off?"

So yeah if they dont know shit theyll think its expensive if you keep it clean. but desu cars dont get girls. not the girls you want in your life anyway. even if you have a shitbox if the paintjob is nice and there isnt any trash in it theyll respect that more than revving a porsche in front of them.