/Hou/ Nightwave: We're not frozen yet edition

Welcome to the Night Wave official thread, below you will find links to our social media sites and other Jewish conspiracies

Previously on Night Wave Arcade and Touge meet was a huge success, even with cops everywhere and some minor setbacks. Any footage of the meet/run is welcome.

What wil we do next?.jpeg

>If you've got any car questions then visit the Scotty Kilmer channel or Ask Chevy

>karting meet soon??

So far were back for now, just keep an eye on the thread

Regular Mini meets are in the works

As always were open to your thoughts for goals this year

Videos:

Tuned 335i
>youtu.be/h6WlZG94fbY

Texas State Wide Meet:
>youtu.be/JU_uCsQWLkQ

Galveston Cruise

>youtu.be/AuaL3XazFyk

Single Turbo Swap
>youtu.be/ugqI1_D4pMI

Community:

Instagram

>instagram.com/night_wave

Steam Group

>steamcommunity.com/groups/NightWave

ZeeMaps (Take a look some time)

>zeemaps.com/map?group=2109989&location=Houston, TX#

Walkie Talkie app (USE DURING THE MEET)
>zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

Other urls found in this thread:

houston-streets.com/event/cars-vape-15-anniversary-meet/?instance_id=5794
youtu.be/xy4evbxF40w
youtube.com/watch?v=LoQVA1ocnTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The roof of my house still has frost atop. Weird.

its still cold out bud

>still no /dfw/
kys

Reminder that n/o/rcal will always be better than your circlejerk around a freeway. Enjoy your /notouge/ life.

>touge/arcade night
>minor setbacks
kek

these threads are great. i know exactly who is posting what and why. I pull the strings. I make the moves. I am the wave.

>hippyshit state
>better

audible laughs were had

Don't come here or we'll steal your tiny penises.

Enjoy your smog

Hehehe.

Hi joe

Stay frosty, Night Wave.

There's 3 meets on Houston streets this weekend. I might go to this one
houston-streets.com/event/cars-vape-15-anniversary-meet/?instance_id=5794

Am I the only one crazy enough to be washing my car today? Couldn't stand having whatever shit they put on the roads to melt the ice on Tuesday on it any longer. I don't think it was salt but just in case.

yes

pretty sure H-Town used chems and surrounding areas use sand, no where in Texas had a supply of rocksalt

Amazon salted their parking lot. I really want to wash my car, but will hold off until it warms a little bit more. My car already has rust, and it's my major concern atm. I don't want any more.

>Amazon
what's it like working there? bet it has sweet job security

As a coworker told me: Amazon is a very tall, and very stable ladder that you can climb for your entire career.
I've also heard that the fastest way to advance at Amazon is to be willing to relocate. So far, I haven't because I'm still in school; but that may change a few years from now.

duckbro, when did you say tomball whatameet would occur?

sounds comfy

It's not bad. If I can get into the finance dept. I could stay forever. It's still a megacorp though, so you give up some freedoms. No margarita lunches like at my last job in a small office.

>I don't think it was salt
If it was a bunch of liquid stripes sprayed on the street surface, then that should be calcium chloride. It's ionic in solution just like sodium chloride, so it is also a corrosive salt but less so than sodium. Calcium chloride has an advantage in that it doesn't dry out in high humidity, so it stays bound in the pavement unlike sodium chloride salt that dries up and blows away as tires churn it up.

>Reminder that n/o/rcal will always be better than your circlejerk around a freeway. Enjoy your /notouge/ life.
At least Houston has freeway water sports.

nigga knows his road treatments

I've caught word there is a miata lurking

Hey guys! I was hoping another meet would pop up. I miss SC and Dagumi and everyone else.

>dagumi
I wonder if he survived the cold weather

I saw one of these for sale the other day, are Celica Supras any good?

No, not even a little bit

Not even as a platform?

head gaskets/10

Isn't it the third gen with the 7MGE that has that issue?

>Dagumi
Rip

R34 Boys. rumor has it dagumi post in this VERY THREAD

I hope that dagumi is alright I know JeJ is worried about him

Goodnight Dagumi. Good Night Wave.

march 17th is my plan

Come race us on the touge, it’s the only time you faggots will use anything near a fraction of your car’s capabilities.

I get the whole camaraderie thing pretty well, i understand normie memes. I even get that ya'll may not really be entertaining a "rivalry" or anything or at least most of you aren't. I get that, I do. But you got me 100% pure-dee fucked up if you think im goin to california for ANY reason. I was born there, I hung out in palo alto and fresno and san jose and hanford, it was kinda cool, when you're a kid. but lets be real here.

>go to CA
>look at a woman
>get arrested for rape
>have a gun in the car
>get arrested for being a white male terrorist
>have a internal combustion engine
>get arrested for destroying the planet
>get wrecked into by illegals who can't drive
>get arrested for hurting a poor wittul illegal
enjoy your slightly more bendy touges. I'll enjoy Texas.

Someone should organize a yearly Veeky Forums club meetup on neutral territory. I wonder what would be most convenient.

I vote for Rio De Janeiro

on the top of a mountain

oh wait lets all go to pikes peak

RIP cars with sea-level tunes

just adjust carb its fine.

>tfw cucked by fuel injection

Meanwhile in Nebraska; I'm learning how to Drift at 5mph in a 2001 Ford Escape

aren't you that fucked off son of a bitch who "love tapped" the concrete barriers on the highway last time it snowed? in a mustang, right? weeeeewwww i can't wait to meet you

Very nice

No that was the first time it snowed, not last time; I was on 45 doing 65 trying to get to Buc-ees in the middle of a blizzard like a real Texan and the second I hit the bridge over the San Jacinto I realized those signs about bridge ices before road are no lie and instantly became an air hockey puck.

Despite that the fucking DPS were doing a 120 during the blizzard.

Also amusingly the puppy my sister hit with it before she sold it to me did more damage to it than TxDOT did.

lmao. dude, come on down to the next meet. we need more people like you

Are we gonna start thinking about a statewide meet again? It's getting close to when I'll need to request time off for one if it's around the same time as last year's.

we should do a planning meet. mugen where u at tonight? we was there home boy

I'd come if I wasn't 3 hours away...

hey dick sucking guy, did you see us tonight? did you get shy or something?

We don't have to be close to cum together

Wew S T A T E W I D E

youtu.be/xy4evbxF40w

Katy here, where do y'all usually meet at?

Night wave Hq on google maps

Night Wave Headquarters

12115-12117 Interstate 10 Frontage Rd, Houston, TX 77079

S14?

back from page 9

any of ya'll like nascar?

what's the absolutely cheapest way to get in a car, on a track, racing other people? no ovals.

>buy replica team track suit 269 dollars
>ticket to circuit 139 dollars
>Smith and Wesson 9mm 4.25 inch barrel 389 dollars
>going to the Circuit of America, sneaking in to the racing team booths area, waiting for Lewis Hamilton to go to the restroom, murdering him in cold blood and assuming his identity and racing in his stead
>Priceless

Karting
>car
Dirt track
>no ovals
Rally
>on track racing other people
Seriously your only options are spec Miata, B-spec or H Production. Maybe formula V or Formula ford

Do you already have a racing license?

Holy shit, I'm actually passing there today when I take my siblings to speech therapy. Thanks.

its just a whataburger user, its only nightwave HQ when we posted in the lot

Does CoA have track days?

yeah they do, MSR does as well and its closer

but I'm not a negro

Figured it would involve a Miata. Not that I mind. I don't have a license, would have to get one once I get everything sorted.

Track Days have an outright ban on racing tho don't they?

this video will help you out

youtube.com/watch?v=LoQVA1ocnTE

>mfw Veeky Forums is dead
>mfw nw is dead

( .___. )

Is too cold. Need spring pls.

it's -4 degrees outside, it's completely dark and I just finished changing oil.
fight me

Guess where I am.

Russia

MARS