/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1093

Merrill edition

Previous: News:
>Bioware's new IP Anthem is set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #3 comic is out
>Divinity Original Sin 2 coming out on September 14
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (romance confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

yeee

Does anyone even like Merrill though?

Varric does!

>Character nobody likes likes character nobody likes
WOW

Here I am.

Fourth for Leliana!

No.

I like her feetsies

Best romance is Scout Harding

But you cannot even romance her user...

>a FUCKING elf

Hide Leliana Threads
Ignore Leliana Posts
Do Not Reply To Leliana Posters

NO!

I do, she's one of "the good ones".

Wow, who doesn't like him? Varric did NOTHING wrong!

This. Please don't feed.

Where is my Warden?

Gone forever, let them go.

Sucking Merrill's toes (feminine elf toes are the cure for the calling, Alibear's mom merely had to suck her own toes to get cured)

3 posters =/= 10 posters

Yes you can. You just have to indulge your self delusion

How do you feel about Dorian

A fine gay lad.

I love his smile!

He's lovely and I adore him.

My Inquisitor came in his butt.

did he get pregnant

38 hours into the game. Multiple Trials are on. Have not received any special shipment yet. Is it normal?

He is mein waifu.

I don't think that's how gay sex works.

wtf I hate Dorian now

He's cool! His character plays on the 'I'm gay and my parents hate me/I'm gay and fabulous' trope a bit too much, though. imho dont shoot me pls

same

wtf I want you to die now

um??

Fuckin fujos

Can you please remove this?

DorianPavus is /ourguy/

You have to leave now.

Why??? :(

Male pregnancy is impossible.

REMOVE THIS!

Ser Barris...

I love him... desu...

I liked him too. He died in my game because I could not return to the Great Hall fast enough...=(

Templars sux

This is correct.

Not all of them!

The Warden will go through this soon...

His nose looks too flat

>page 10

>mermaids

Sea Elves should be a thing.

just dump them all into the sea anyway

Stop being a elf racist

Elves are so intelligent, they would create a magical underwater city in no time!

Anyway, *dumps user into the sea*

just like they did with Thedas! oh, wait.....

Ancient Elves used to live in floating cities before the Veil was created...

more Liz plz

It is always a delight to post Lizbeth!

She looks retarded

Liz will keep us together!

Is Bioshock even a Bioware game?

Yes.

No

Somehow the art style reminds me a LOT of some shoujo manga or another. Can't remember which one for the life of me, though. Maybe Ouran?
dat ass on Solas though

John Dombrow was one of the writers for the DLC so yes, basically!

Oooh, I see. I guess that makes Interstellar a DC movie then, huh?

>do the rites in ToM instead of jumping down the hole
>Iron Bull is the only one who disapproves
Fuck that guy.

Umm don't be silly!

If only DAI was a CDPR game.

Page 10?

Page 9 1/2?
13 posters, Maker help us

I don't want to do it...

dO It

I DON'T WANT TO DO IT

YoU HAVE tO

I can't do it, user. It hurts too much.

he's cool and cute. I can't remember why I thought so whenever I played through it, but his romance felt weird to me for some reason so I prefer to just be best friends with him

Wait, I just got a two-hour war table mission and I'm too tired to stay awake that long. I survive another day! But tomorrow there actually will be nothing left to do ;-;

umm... just disconnect from the internet and set your PS4's clock forward a few hours......

But then I'd have nothing left to do even faster.

Don't you pressure him this is a difficult moment and he'll do it when he's good and ready

um no one asked you!

>him

so the iron bull was calling you Boss through the whole game...but why? did we never stop to consider the possibility that perhaps that term's that meaning was not twhat we'd perceived it to be? let's have a look....
>boss
just a normal,way to refer to one as one's superior...right? I'm sure it sure is...until we investigate further. I ran some diagnostics with one of my colleagues for a bit while and he presented a me with this result:
>bos
strange, hmm? It's not even a word, it sounds the same as sounds the same as "boss but it's not. the reason it's not a word is because Im not even done with my theory yet. I suggested to my friend that we encrypt the text down on a few pieces of napkins and swiftly swap them back and forth to me and him until we would decrypt an ominous meaning within the half-finished word. I think you'll be surprised by the results...

>bas
I think it speaks for itself and no further discussion is necessary. what are your thoughts on the matter and did you come the the same conclusion I did?

I sure do hope this turns out to be an actual thing in a DLC sometime :^)

Who is going to do our slave labor then, user? Elves are our indispensible little helpers!

ser barris

But user, there's the same difference between an elf and a human as there is between a dog and a coyote. With the right training, the elf will come to love you. The human, never.

buzz off, retard. there's no way you're gonna convince me that good old elf raping and genocide is a bad thing
you'd have an easier time convincing me that killing everyone in this general would be a bad idea

But user, the elf in naturally inclined toward servitude. Why would you want to kill them? They may seem useless in the south because the barbars don't understand. In Tevinter they are very useful!

I wish that Iron Bull and Cole's quests didn't offer a choice, their "bad" paths are much more interesting. Also gets rid of the tranny and the bardslut

Someone will try to free them eventually. Is that what you want?

Cole's quest doesn't have a good or bad path, it all depends on what you want him to become, he approves either way. Weekes said that if he becomes more human, he is more relatable, easier to understand, but he is "less happy", because the human existence is made of loss, disappointment, regrets etc., all things that are part of life, but not exactly enjoyable. If he becomes more spirit, he becomes way less relatable, but also happier, because he isn't tied to the real Cole's pain anymore and he knows how to deal with other people's pain now.

But there is no really a right choice, not like for Bull's quest, and those who killed the Charters and played Trespasser had the gall to be angry as fuck when Bull betrayed them. It was actually a choice with a real, heavy consequence, but it was clear since from the start what was gonna happen. The worst thing that could happen to a human Cole is that he cannot help you with Solas or will die like a normal mortal if the Veil falls.