/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

British refugee boat edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/6HGMrkV2

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Custom troop trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-2-beta
>CTT for Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/?8qbwrc98hqt8o9b

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCR8xV7fb5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

JUST

The era of Rhodok bullying is over. Now WE bully.

This is Rhodok soil

So I was looking for some good mods and I came across something called "Dynasty Warriors"

Do all party skills stack?
I know trainer gets better the more points you have in it spread across all your companions,
but are the same rules applied to party skills like looting, first aid, tactics etc?

how about niggers

no, only trainer stacks

Only trainer stacks

However the party leader (you) and you companions sort of stack, basically if you have 2 surgery iirc Jeremus will get a bonus point, so if he had 8, it'd be 9

What about the new shiny chink shit though?

Yes they do, for example you can get up to 80 surgery, wound treatment, tactics, etc.
It's pretty useful for prolonged campaigns

cactus belong on dick

what about niggermod

why do you want to fuck a cactus

RIP

why not
are you cactusphobic

I think the better question is why one shouldn't fuck a cactus. Think about it, your life is filled with so many lost opportunities. That one intelligent-looking businessman you could've gotten a business card from and maybe a connection or two, that one girl you could've gotten if only you asked her out, that one cactus you saw that just needed fucking, these all have the same thing in common: A lost opportunity in life. I merely wish to inform all of you that this opportunity must be taken while you still have the chance, then maybe, just maybe, your life will turn around and opportunities will start appearing before your very eyes.

paging lolimod user for a rising sun patch

What said, but be aware that to get a 2+ bonus your character must have 5 points in that skill, so it's not as good as it could sound. The wiki has a page about that.

but it has needles all over it, you'll abuse your dick

>why one shouldn't fuck a cactus.
I'm fine with only one hole to piss out of, thank you very much

Shit, really?

yay, new fucktoy

(srsly, last screenshoot and I'm off for booze)

How about that Naruto mod?

You can't rape them, only consensual

i think but i'm not sure

How about cacaposting?

What mod?

why kidnapping if I have to marry her to fuck her
that's beta as fuck

Party leader skill bonuses are a way to take advantage of skill books even if you don't intend to max the skill out.

For example, if you wanted to get a +2 bonus for the engineer skill all you'd need is raise your intelligence to 11, read the intelligence book, then put 4 points in engineer and read the engineer book for a total of 5 (or +2 bonus if you have a companion with a higher engineer skill) with only a moderate stat investment.

It's the kind of things you gotta plan out in advance though.

you don't have to marry her, you just have to convince her while talking to her at camp, like one of your companions

Oh also I forgot temporary books (the ones you need to keep in your inventory instead of reading them) are actually counted for party skills bonus, so a surgery skill of 4 + book will still count as a +2 bonus.

Someday the pic is going to get pretty thin, what are you going to do then roman boy?

I was about to brutal rape her, but she didn't agree

does anything happen if you fuck her, like the guild master telling you to go fuck yourself.

that doesn't make sense, if you were going to rape her, you wouldn't need her to agree
not as far as I know

do not underestimate the power of rome.

I know it's not gonna happen, but how excited would you be if Bannerlord featured a multiplayer campaign mode?

I don't know how they would pull it off, considering the way the map and time works, but wouldn't that be sick?!

What is does your wish list for Bannerlord look like?

trainer is a personal skill not a party skill, thats why it stacks

none of the party skills stack

is this a copy and paste from reddit?

Nah, that's just what a post looks like when a human writes it instead of a shitcaked memebot.

>wouldn't that be sick?!
okay bud

When the fuck was the last time we had any info?
E3? That was like 2 months ago.
That fucking sucks.

Is this what trying to fit in looks like?

Maybe you should try that dynasty warriors mod instead?

Is THIS what trying to fit in looks like?

No, it's not.

Well, wouldn't it?

Don't you think it would be cool? Wouldn't you like it?

Or do you have trouble comprehending when someone else uses a different slang term than you, you fucking faggot?

/mbg/ should be a comfy general. Lighten up, you tryhard piece of shit.

Yes, it is

So it's pretty obvious All Blunt Weapons with blood turned off is the best mod ever right?

How can you be sure?
Are YOU trying to fit in?

How can YOU be sure I'm not sure?
Fitting in much?

youtube.com/watch?v=aCR8xV7fb5w
>no option to insult fags like haringoth or plais before battle
that picture is getting pretty thin lad.

kino establishing shot

Is Throne Conquest mbg approved?

Can you go thinner than youre dick XD?

I leave for two weeks and Frank gets fucking fired in my absence? Wew lad, how do I shitpost about Ginge now?

>300 english men are cancer
what did he mean by this?

its a map in azw

you've never seen bongs on holidays appareantly

is there a way to force troops made in morgh's to spawn with specific equipment, like polearm+sword+shield?

life of a french man at agincourt

Asked this like a dumbshit at the very end of the last thread but does anyone know how you can mod Dickplomacy with TweakMB

just be urself

can i tweak myself in tweakmb

jus tweek urself

be carful u might kill urself acidentaly

What's the best party member for the looting skill? I was thinking of Klethi but she doesn't get along with Borcha, and I need Borcha for scouting skills.

You could just get Deshavi instead of Borcha.

You could also just customize a low level companion however you want

Take some fresh one mayby, like Ymira or Marnid. Combine it with high tactics, so you could fight bad odds. That will multiply loot's pile.
>tfw drop Masterwork Dagger and you keep it for the that whole game

>Deshavi
>hiring swedes at any time

>not masterwork stone

well the problem is that all the "designated skill dumps" party members (ie Jeremus Lezalit Borcha Artimenner etc) conflict with the low level party members I can use for agility focus like Ymira or Klethi, and the other are just too high level with shitty stat attribution, like Rolf and Katrin.

shieet, I'd keep that savegame if I dropped MW Stone

>picunrlelated

Isn't she a Nord?

Clearly you're not up to date with your memes.

does she look like matheld to you nigger?

>all Nords look the same
Whoa hella f*kin raceist

Okay nevermind I've made it work. Ymira for First aid/Surgery/Wound treatment, Borcha for Scouting/Pathfinding/Tracking Artimenner for Tactics/Engineer/Training and either Alayen or Firentis for looting. Both Ymira and Firentis don't like looting villages but that's okay since I just want the skill for battle loot.

The joke is that she says she's from one of the nord villages, but she's a nigger. so she's obviously a Swedistani.

one gets blacked and the other is black you double nigger.

does she actualy say this? i never recruited her.

acok 4.1 keeps crashing during the initial loading

how to fix

b.e.e yourself

>you will have a pure steppe waifu one day

Keep on living, anons.

yup, she does
so 2 true Nords are Deshavi (blackest) and Matheld (palest). Plus Ymira, but she moved to Nord from R. of Rhoducks as grownup gjrl

oh fug, i thought it was a joke the whole time.

I thought Ymira was a Khergit cause she recruits horsefuckers if you let her become a noble.

I hope you achieve her but you she gets an uncurable painful sickness that will kill her slowly until it rots away her face and her organs stop working and that your steppe sons blame you for her death and kill before leaving the village.

I will fucking find out where you live, kick down your door, slice the pie to your bedroom, skullfuck your steppe waifu, kick your horse and shit down your throat if you don't STOP POSTING THESE FUCKING LIES

But user, the steppe waifu is waiting you in anons house. You should hurry up!

I messed shit up, she's born Vaegir, in Curaw, she just spent most of childhood in Yalen, she has no connection with Nordland at all