ETH is just a me-

I bought 230 eth last night at 10pm during a small dip, anyone else buy in late like me?

just broke $24 ANTI Eth Shill BTFO

SHOULD I BUY NOW OR WAIT FOR A DIP TO 20?

I have 20 eth but want like 50-60 more

idk bro i really dont know if it will dip it doesnt look like it, i think if u buy in like 10mins it will be lower it just hit 24.06 and now its dipping down again tap in now or u will regret it

I only have 6.6 ETH, will I ever make a lot of money?

Maybe not alot but some. even if it gets to DASH levels we're laughing.

Not just any me-

OH NO IT'S CRASHING TO $23.99 !!!

You're gonna have the best meal at Applebees in your life.

Appetizers, Entree, desert, the works.

Is it too late to get on the rocket ship anons? Also how do I do it and how do I sell it

buy as 2/3 your savings on coin base when it dips a tad

How to buy ETH

none of your business, new money, goaway

fuck it

Please I'm 68 years old and I am in need of money. Wife's sick and life sucks. Never had too much luck with stocks so I thought I'd get into this.

Arrives in 8 what? I'm confused, is Coinbase the best broker?

days.

Thank you kindly. That's a long time. Doesn't that create some sort of disadvantage? Stocks are at least instant.

At this price? the only disadvantage is not being a millionaire to buy a million worth of ETH.

it takes 7 days i boughton weekend and i bought a lot

i bought 226 last night and it didn't show up in my bank account... did it show up in yours yet

>tfw I've been in since $1.90 when Veeky Forums started shilling it February last year

congrats, you already made like 300 bucks

I wish I actually visited this board more often. I thought it was just stupid. Now I learned my lesson.