ITT : Configure/Spec Your Favorite New Car

And Post It Here.

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=250597520
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=155470354
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hate these wheels but apparently it's the only way to get the blue/white interior. I'd make the dealer swap them for the normal wheels on delivery. For free.

I do it everyday just see how poor I am.

>tfw you live in no fun allowed central aka holland

90k is the base price before even a single option is selected...

soon

Shit, mang. Does this include some kind of nasty green tax ?
I'm french, and here you have a 7k€ green tax on the M2. On top of the VAT of course.

I can't even right now

SHILLSSSSSSSSSSSS

I just checked, it's not 7 000€ but 10 500€ for both manual and auto.

but not new, the ones that are one year old and with 15kkm on the clock cost about 25kEUR with

wife just picked this up today... well delivered actually.

>selecting doppelkupplung

are you fucking gay?

HAHAHAHAHA fucking eurocucks overpaying cars ahahha

>shilling a $100k car on a chatroom where the average user doesn't even have a driving license

WHY THE FUCK NEW CARS COST SO MUCH

Not sure if you know or not but the picture is a 370z sport edition not nismo it's a good amount cheaper

r8

Even the dealership must feel bad for selling this.

La tua auto dei sogni è una 370Z nismo?

AYY LMAO

costs the same as a bmw m2 here, nice

Absolutely pleb color and interior, literally 70 years old tier.

It's a toss up between the STi and
>pic related
Base price
>62k Euro
Spec'd out
>71,5k Euro

One fourth of it is the transmission, a half of the price goes some bullshit warranties and the rest is comfort stuff like heated seats/steering wheel, M branded stitching on the seatbelt, etc.

not everyone likes jalopnik tier current year color combos like raspberry + vanilla you faggot

>buying an overly styled japanese uber machine
>choosing absolutely bland styling options

Zozz'd

Zero options. I can get a navigation SD card, trunk rack, and tune later.

Add at least the led headhlights.

Standard ones are hideous, not for the "ring" but rather for the halogen bit.

I'm not seeing the option, maybe it's a US/Euro exclusive

Anglos love to bash black interiors for supposedly being the senior citizen's choice but will then proceed to gush over camel and beige cabins that look way more geriatric than anything black or grey.

T5 is the better engine. Make sure it's actually the five cylinder though because they list two completely different engines as the T5.

I feel bad for you

>AWD
>Same boosted V6 as in the F150
>All the sync bells and whistles

>$84K for 4 bangers chink shitbox
lol

Grats! My friend, who works at Audi dealership, told me about how good it is. Ur wife will love it.

>>Favorite car
>>Ford
are u retarded

Yeah, it also misses the blue colour and some other shit.

No big deal.

>fwd-based awd
>V6
>ford infotainment systems

You chose the wrong car user

So? what's wrong with Ford?

Pic related is my other actual option. Which would you with Veeky Forums?
Ford Fusion Sport
>V6 eco-boost
>AWD

or

Dodge Charger GT
>V6 normally aspirated
>AWD
>Cheaper

I'd gladly spend more to get the V8 Hemi option but Dodge doesn't offer the FUCKING HEMI WITH AWD REEEEE

>everyone slows down around you

Since neither one offer great performance to actually matter, I would get the charger for the looks and interior. Plus the awd system is rwd-based vs fwd-based

>96 month finance
>416 weekly payments

not that this is my all time favorite dream car, but i always thought the commodore was gorgeous.

we need more muscle sedans that aren't nazimobiles or atrocious dodge chargers (2010 and prior were the only attractive ones)

Much better

Good. Easier to get around them then.
Honestly the price difference for the hood scoop (which is something I really want) and the V8 Hemi is worth it for me.

Is getting a Hemi worth losing AWD. I.e. would an AWD be able to hook up the tires better even with only a V6?

I would say it's worth it

why would you not get a taurus SHO?

I was told Ford is discontinuing that model. Figured parts would be hard to come by.

yeah but this is just hypothetical dreamcars i figured.

surprised no bites on the holden i posted tho

The Lexus GS F Sport feels weaker, and the interior feels like it's from 2010. I don't like the price of the GS F.

eh. Sorta kinda dream cars. I'm really looking at buying one though.

The SHO is looking decent though. I'm iffy on the "SHO performance package" though. It says stiffer springs for a tighter ride, but this would be a commuter for me as well. Does this stiffer ride translate to bouncier? I'm just looking for something comfy that can get out of its own fucking way

My 4 banger 2010 Ford Fusion has to think about going for a a little before it actually goes.

if you hit a dip in the road or a bump (say a tree root grew into the road) it'll be a bumpier ride.

you don't have to get the perf package but i just threw it on because.

have you looked into compacts/subcompacts? mazda's releasing a 2018 mazda6 with awd and a turbo this year. it's an excellent choice imo. stylish and cost effective.

>compact/subcompact
Eh. I'm 6'5" almost 6'6" and wide. Not to mention I drive with others often for my hour commute in.

my bad. When you said compact/subcompact I was thinking something like a hatchback tiny as fuck car. I didn't know the Mazda 6 was a sedan.

But if we're being honest, I work for Ford. I get A plan benefits. AKA just enough money off to cover taxes.

ford shills confirmed

Realistically I'd get an STi, but I'd want the GT350R.

Nigger I just posted that I was considering an AWD Dodge charger. I'm not brand loyal to a fault, but if I can, I'll buy a Ford so long as it suits my needs.

If fucking Dodge offered their Hemi V8 in an AWD Charger I wouldn't be posting here. I'd be at the dealer.

mazda took a lot of hints from ford in the time they were essentially joint at the hip. it's worth giving a look.

otherwise my suggestion is the taurus, then the focus st, then looking outside of ford.

i'm 6'2" and the 3 i own is pretty cozy, i just have the seat all the way back minus an inch. but the 6 is spacier. worth looking at.

Get the V8 whats stopping you

They don't offer a V8 in AWD. The only Hemi charger models are all RWD only. Fuck driving in the snow with that nonsense.

>wanting a toyobaru
k

>why would you not get a taurus SHO?
Because
-FWD biased car
-Discontinued - meaning it is not good car
-It looks a bit ugly and huge
-Forgettable

>toyobaru
I don't think you know what this means, tard.

the viper was discontinued
is it also a bad car?

fwd bias awd isn't bad for inclement weather
forgettable is unique. i never see taurus' on the road
it's pretty large but he's looking for a daily, and it's actually pretty sleek.

in 2010, toyota purchased a 16.1 percent stake in fuji heavy industries, subarus parent company. theyve all been toyobarus since retard.

Thanks. She loves it. The Allroad isn't as big of a slouch as I thought it would be, 0-60

100% yes to this

Why didnt you buy a Chevy SS

That is nowhere near controlling share or something of relevance, fag.

It'd be batshit to drive, but holy fuck would I love to bomb around in something that looks like a literal race car.

looks really juvenile, like a real life hot wheels car, kys fag

>highlights include
>rear bench seat

How the fuck is that a highlight its only there for insurance purposes

faggots

u mad

What the fuck?

Man this sucks. Some of you lot do this sort of thing habitually?

My nigga

Or maybe this

>lexus interior feels like its from 2010
>he seriously thinks a ford is higher quality than a lexus

uhm, k.

Im a simple man. All I ask for is the performance package.

>le black wheels
lel im so tough and angry, grr look at me, my wheels are of a black color and not silver which is the standard

faggot

>whiter than you mutt

>tfw the Canadian car building sites always suck dick

who are you quoting?

the $150k german camaro

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=250597520

show me on the doll where the domestic touched you.

I don't think about you at all

the $400k german armored suburban

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=155470354

chevy is the new german benz

I want a new DeLorean. They will be doing low volume manufacturing of the DMC-12 soon. This is the car I have wanted since I was 4. 28 years later - I still want a DeLorean DMC-12.

what did they do to it?

Hey Americans, how much tax do you have to pay on top of the numbers in these configurators?

I hope you realize that EU numbers are gross, and US numbers are net...

I do it everyday,yes I have an in use bus+train tag