What's the point of a V4 if a V-Twin delivers more power and less weight?

What's the point of a V4 if a V-Twin delivers more power and less weight?

undersquare vs oversquare argument. Honda made the CBR250RR a 4 cylinder for a reason.

I'm getting really fucking tired of seeing your trip.

Hey, Im not the goddamn one shitposting the spam about tripfags, and somehow is everywhere at once.

Spam came to my post, disrespected my whole thread, because someone narced me out, and you know what? It was you.

you keep posting bullshit about your mom's shitbox car, and other bullshit that dosent matter at all.

Shitposting in a thread is one thing, but creating a "why have a v8 when a v6 turbo is lighter and faster" thread is just stupid. At least drop your trip when you do it so you look like less of a faggot

Here is a picture of the cold air intake I rigged up. Also replaced the air filter and spark plugs with ngk iridium and also new radiator.

But I didnt do the majority of the work.

dont forget to show pictures of you cleaning the oil thats leaking from the valve cover. thats a really good one.

Dont even know what youre talking about. You must be thinking of some other datsun.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

You seem to think this is a blog, which it is not. It's a polynesian sandwich repair forum.

You must be from reddit or something.

Anyway, this is what the air filter looked like before. Not the same car of course. Anyway, just turned the whole thing around and ran a pipe down the front there. Very easy modification.

yeah, i've never actually been to reddit other than sexyflowerwater. Been here for 10+ years and MORE than enough faggots like you have come and gone in my time.

You started a retarded V4 vs V Twin thread only to blog about your shitty car. Seriously post this on reddit/datsun or something and a lot more people will care.

Good. I only been here 6 so I am a newfag still.

Hey, someone asked about it, now get out of here with your reddit shit. And its not my car, its me mums car Im helping overhaul. I dont have a car.

asked about it? more like being sarcastic as fuck about it implying your blog-posts about your mom's shitbox modifications are trash.

Ohh look whatever, you want to change the story? Keep moving the goalposts then.

In the meantime, here it is again.

fuck off new tripfaggot

do you even know what the phrase "moving the goalposts" means?

>new
I may be a newfag, but I dunno about new

Go on, get. Go hang out with those north korean shitposters in the ovg thread.

Stop posting you retarded tripshit.

yeah, i dont go to /ovg/ either. You must be oblivious to the fact of how much of a faggot you seem like every time you post. That, or you dont realize that more than 1 person can dislike you. It wouldnt surprise me if everybody disliked you.

This

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

/ovg/ member here. This dude is a giant faggot and should be bullied at all times. I'm seriously wondering this individual has survived for as long as he did. He strikes me as a person that needs to be reminded to breath in and out.

>Here is a picture of the cold air intake I rigged up.
>it's just a bit of plastic pipe stuck on the end of the air box

Jesus christ. Why don't you just go back to /r9k/.

Buying the new Ducati V4 and you can't stop me :^)

dont tell other ducati guys that its a V4, ducati swears that they use L4's because one of the cylinders is basically horizontal.