Foxbody mods

What should I do to make my Foxbody better, Veeky Forums?

Trade for a 1993 Honda civic with a few simple mods

/thread

LS swap

buy a golf

Subframe connectors
Torque box reinforcement
3.55 rear end gears
Short shifter
Magnaflow catback system
Halogens and align the headlights

was just about to make a thread about these, whats the longest drive that youve made with your fox? are they comfortable on the highway or do they feel like a rattlecan?

Its already perfect

Longest drive I’ve made was about 2 hours. Just drove until I got lost. Really fun and ran well the whole time. They aren’t that rattlely but they do have a lot of wind noise. When I took that drive, I mostly stuck with country roads. I have Corbeau seats so I can’t attest to how comfy the seats are.

Pic related. Found some wind turbines in a small town I ended up in.

sounds awesome, obviously you wanna make more power or wouldnt have made this thread, but do they feel slow stock???

They feel quick at low speeds and low RPMs (lots of low end torque). I’ve never driven a mustang with a built 5.0 but given the fact the stock 302 has shit heads, intake, and cam, upgrading those should make quite a difference.

I just got a 93 lx fox body, what should I do to it?

Sell it and get a 92 cuz 93 is the worst year

Vortec poopercharger

11 hours
Seats are comfy but if you have 3.73s and an exhaust you'll want a helmholtz resonator setup fabbed. Make sure your u joints aren't fucked either. Rattles will vary depending on condition of car, mine is fine.

Send it to a crusher

This except the cat backs. Just run long tubes into dynaflow mufflers and turndowns. Get a set of afr 165 heads and a dart 363 short block down the road then upgrade to a t56 when you grenade the t5

Forgot about a good cam but I would hope you already got one

I drove mine 10 hours to st. Louis when I was in college

I never liked turn downs, the LX rear bumper is made for long exhaust tips.

Id probably fix the suspension first, lower it on some nice sorings but make sure to put caster / camber plates. Maximum motorsports is angreat brand. Probably freshen up the motor with the explorer gt40 setup, super cheap and gives u some gains. Gears and short shifter.