pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb
youtu.be/42iuPFGmWIM
nintendoeverything.com/famitsus-most-wanted-games-8617/
gbatemp.net/threads/translation-fire-emblem-fates-spring-and-fall-scramble.479173/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja in Warriors when

IS THE RATE CHANGE FOR EVER OR LIKE JUST A WEEKS??????? REEEEEEEEEE

Peri is shit.

Holmes.

>Roll Eliwood
DEBBIE JUST HIT THE WALL

>Xander
Meant Camus dam it. But I love Xander's design and all Camus Archetypes.

>>but not enough for it to be the best special

What's Klein most optimal special then?

Dumb falseflagging dog poster.

put her in heroes

I'm gonna replay Fats because I'm very bored. I think I'll fug Selena, Nyx or Midori.

Holy War remake with Hidari first

It's for as long as they decide it's a good idea. If more readied skill fodder convinces people to spend more on orbs, then it may well be a permanent thing.

Game of Thrones collab when?

Give it a MU who can mate with Julia and sales will be good IS I guarantee it!

>Fats
Get out degenerate

>BK GHB is a one on one
>he has alondite, Special is 5 cd nihil, heavy blade, swordbreaker, threaten atk
How fucked are you?

pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Fixed Echoes link because drill keeps fucking with it

Dumb catposter

>MU

please god no

only if they die in the bbq

>Hidari
Please, please no. Not Jugdral. Any other game, just not Jugdral. My heart would shatter if Hidari worked on Jugdral.

I don't have my own Ike yet

pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

The proper Echoes link, since it's unlikely the mods will get around to deleting this thread when they're too tired from policing /fgog/ earlier.

>nihl
Do you even know what Nihil does?

To make it appeal to grandpas, make the MU some guy thats recruited in the first few chapters, and involvement in the story
MAYBE a side quest for him/her

nobody cares about fates fuck off

Negates your special

>nihil after 5 combat actions

Thunder Cock can Moonbow him twice before it activates.

I care.

Hey friendo

I need help, lunatic and hard were a snooze fest but this is bs.

i care

Why not? He's one of the best artists that's worked on FE.

Why that be his 5 turn special then?
You mean Eclipse

When is Arena Challenge going to be available?

Post yfw we get a fire emblem warriors banner in October. You know it's going to happen too.

Out of FE12, 13 and 14, which game did MU the best?

fuck off drill

I just wanna date best girl.

With heavy blade, also “moonbow” gl cause his stats are 60/60/10/40/40

Do you have Camus?

LB on rein, repo out
get camus

>Better than Wada
(lol.
His artwork is "okay", but all his characters look like background characters. None of them really have any personality, either, with the exception of a few (Valbar for example).

Don't use horse emblem.

Hector with bonfire, Green Mage with Drawback, Blue Mage with 40+ Speed, and Dancer.

That's all you need. You're welcome.

You have good taste

Let me choose minor blood so I can fuck Lex for playable 2nd gen Helswath.

That would be better but Awakening and Fates have proven they can't write MUs for shit.

For FE4 they'd need someone like Nakanishi, who is super fucking passionate about the game and being faithful to what makes it good in the first place, or it would be a disaster. I shudder to think what the Fates team would do to it.

Oh, so another Cordelia banner? yay.

That shitty hair style ruins it.

Shimple with Rein

youtu.be/42iuPFGmWIM

Nihil is actually an A Skill that shuts down enemy weapon effects. Dire Thunder effectively becomes a 9mt normal tome.

>even more shitty namefags
great

Camus is fake and gay

Use a blue cavalry that can actually take a hit for that corner, like Ursula or Camus. Grani's shield lets him negate the red mage's Wolf tome effect, while Ursula has the res to tank the hit after nuking the Brave Lancer.

>picks the most npc design of them all

Valbar is literally a random town guard from a JRPG with 2 lines.

I found Feh's husbando.

gets quadded by rein lol

>*blocks your path*

4 oc lol

when did we get a juliaanon

>SSfag
Oh lol.

Good thing i have none of these things because I'm a filthy f2p

So is it safe to say we're never getting the Festival of Bonds DLC for Fates? There goes unique parent dialogue and infinite brands...

>my nino is shit so have to grind katarina to get draw back to act as a substitute

papa pila

Nobody will care because we'll all be rolling for Halloween units.

yes because everyone has a spare hector lying around

Nice falseflag Drill, we all know you hate Fates and specially camilla.

But he looks unique in his game.

Severa thread! /feg/'s mascot!

Nope

Memehouse abandoned it after the shitstorm over the localization probably

IS abandoned it too though, the empty DLC slots show they had more than what was released planned

It’s better and it will probably fix the meta in a way, can’t use firesweep, DC weapons get negated

Bro join the development team cause you might have just made it more balanced, obviously it’s unique to bk and you only get 3 plus 1 once the rerun comes

everybody hates fates garbage

Post your spiciest meme. Effectiveness optional but appreciated.

Is the dancer meant to take a hit or can I take my 3* olivia?

Sorry severafag, its a falseflag to make people hate severa.

Although I'm sure you know all about that

Alright guys, I work at Intelligent Systems. I can't give you my real name or reveal what I do there specifically because my career is at stake here! I'm gonna share with you the rough outline for the new banners for the rest of this year. I can't give skills or base stats either because my position at Intelligent Systems doesn't deal with those specifics.

Celica Tempest will have Kliff, Luthier,Silque banner and a Valbar, Kamui, Deen banner. We have heard many people talk about Armored Emblem becoming useless with the recent addition of several strong mages. Valbar is the first in a planned attempt to make armored units great again.

September is Choose Your Legends month followed by Fire Emblem Warriors for two weeks. After that is a Ylisse Fall fashion/Halloween banner followed by Hoshido Harvest Festival banner in November. Lastly we will see a Christmas in Nohr and then Lucina, Lissa, Corrin(female) and Camilla will have a New Years Yukata banner. No classic Fire Emblem units are planned until February at the earliest.

I'm nothing too special, just some guy who wanyed to show his appreciation for autistic girl

Never ever. Treehouse too lazy to translate all the text

On that note, why the fuck did Tsubaki and Setsuna get art?

Severa! My buttslut!

>This drill revisionist history
(lol

yeah, unless the fates complete meme somehow comes true

t-they can't possible make the holloween banner all Fateswakening right? They'd have to reuse character again...

>W-warriors is gonna flop! N-nobody cares about that shitfest
Ummmm........ Try again, sweetie.
nintendoeverything.com/famitsus-most-wanted-games-8617/

Is Jakob the only hero that doesn't show up at all in any story maps? I'm trying to complete my seen herodex and he's the only one left.

Stop using the worst red cav.

Is the guy who wrote the Julia hotdogging smut here?

Well, someone cares enough to translate it apparently. Let's hope they don't give up halfway.

gbatemp.net/threads/translation-fire-emblem-fates-spring-and-fall-scramble.479173/

kill all tripfaggots

How big of an emasculated nu male do you have to be to like Shitvera.

Regardless it doesn’t look good, case in point awakening sold well

>halloween units
>it'll be 3 popular units and one curveball
Lucina/Camilla, Marth, Leo so he can lose his 4th gauntlet, and maybe Tellius?

Sorry, I assume people aren't peasants.

Dancer takes no hit.

You break north wall and hit the peg with the green mage. A lvl 1 nino actually works, hector kills everything and the blue mage kills the blue mage and one other unit I believe.

You might need spur def on your dancer if your hector has -def or something.

Special 4 charges - Forceful Counter: Reflects all damage back to the attacker; -1 charge if the countered unit dies.

Worst girl. Kill yourself.

ANAL PRESS SEVERA

*unzips Kaptain Kanpeki*
Your move, burger king.

>Famitsu
Literally makes IGN and the like look completely objective and fair by comparison.

>Redditdari is hired for an FE4 remake
>Everyone from Silesse is redesigned and made black for no reason
>A lot of the girls are reduced into being ugly bottom of the barrel lolis like Redoot
>All the girls have to share two faces
>They add a cartoon villain who interrupts Celice every chapter and is also a carrier of the Baldo blood

I hope you're aware that we've gone practically a WEEK without anyone giving a shit until now

Why even have it in the OP? No one plays or cares about Echoes anyway.

>level up unit to user in BHB from a video
>Lilina moves in the wrong spot because I have different IVs on a characters

what a nice waste of my time and stamina

>Hector
>All you need

Even on Hard and Lunatic I needed to buff the shit out of him with Sheena and a stacked Spur Def from Celica to survive Gronnraven and the Brave Bow archer. On Infernal the red mage made that strat impossible so I had to run Rein and Ursula with Cecilia and Elise because I don't have a lot of shit that can survive being attacked by 3 different colors AND a brave bow archer.