>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
New villain(s?) character to be "revealed" on August 7

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PqRtRRvDyI
youtube.com/watch?v=yL9pTVgKhAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I don't get 2B or Dark Veritas I'm killing myself!

Works every time, don't get so upset. We got an actual thread thanks to me.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Oh, since I wanted to make sure that we didn't fall into the void before a thread went up, this one should probably be updated with the Jecht thing in the Dissidia section. But since I haven't been paying attention to it, I don't know if anything else was announced.

And what did he do right?

Crossover!

Anyone else here really love nier automata as a game and really wanted 2B just as a character but has no tickets after that veritas banner?
This feels awful

cute training dummies

Fuck Hercules for bringing the BEape infestation to /ffg/. I hope your firstborn has literal autism.

I'd rather have an autistic kid than a child with down syndrome.

The only announced Jecht? Boring.

I can't remember if this was the same artist. They seemed to like doing Faris and Lightning, though.

What are /ffg/'s thoughts on this franchise? How do you like it compared to FF?

How come you didn't save?

Low-budget FF. Worse in every way.

How many Bagaa did Vayne take into his private chambers in Rabanastre?

Very nice series, I enjoy it more than FF.

Yeah, I didn't really see anything else. Arcade Dissidia is honestly not that interesting as it is, although the updated models look kind of neat. I don't know what they were doing with this teaser image if it's only Jecht.

I still like you Herc. No matter what anyone says, I'm on your side.

I thought it would be several months from now
want to kms desu, not like I got a rainbow on the veritas banner through about 50 pulls
Desperately grinding pharma for lapis now, at 2500 with 8 tickets and one guaranteed 4*
Should be able to make 5k before the raid comes and the raid will bring its own fair share of tickets hopefully.
Gosh golly I hope I'm truly lucky for once in a game.

High-budget FF. Better in every way.

Very bad series, I enjoy it less than FF.

Very formulaic and generic, but still pretty fun.

Oof, yikes. They did tease it at the fan fiesta, it couldn't have been that far off.

I hope you get 2B + A2 + 9S in a single 11 pull!!!

Same! But I already spent all my currency on Dark Veritas!

It's going to be some dumb shit like a silhouette of neo exdeath head on.
God I hope it's not some hideous patchwork donut.

I'm not Herc, I'm Corey.

>tfw you find out you were an amoeba all along and every BE player on /ffg/ is just born from your cells
whoa...

I would honestly feel bad if I did, I hope I get either and one of you guys get the other

I seem to remember that people thought it was a bunch of the villians that weren't added all put on top of each other, to imply they were adding all the ones removed from the PSP Dissidia. That wouldn't have been exciting, but better than just one returning guy.

wtf bros, I thought Garland was cool?

Jecht is on dissidia? Someone link me the reveal

Why is Tidus considered so strong? Is it because of Quick Hit?

I have him and I feel like Im missing something from him like he's not powerful enough

wat gaem

Serious question guys: Now that we Know Marie will get her enhancements this week, will she become relevant again? I've been saving support crysts for Agrias but I am unsure if Marie will become less of a niche unit if fully enhanced

He is a chainer. To see his glory you must chain.
So summon a friend Tidus and make them use Quick Hit together.

all the bravest

is he in the 1 year anniversary? i havent seen him yet and i think im done with the event?

Lufia and The Fortress of Doom

Quick hit is super good for chaining, but you need to give him brotherhood and water imperil to get big dick damage, plus its a nightmare to chain him without macros or zoom hax.

I kind of want to awaken my Mercedes as a finisher for him, but I already have Fryevia and Luneth so overall I'm not sure wtf to do with Tittus.

Nah, she just gets a 3 turn reflect, a massive heal over time on her all elemental resist skill and AoE 100% to all status immunity

Really solid, but far from vital.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PqRtRRvDyI

That's a great game. Forgotten by the sands of time.

thanks - how should I build him? Get Brotherhood first obviously, but then what - dual weild? But that doesnt really help his chaining, right?

Guy did a video mathing out Fire Veritas damages with a few theorycrafted builds, including Fixed Dice.
Fucker does 8 million damage as a finisher (unbuffed, unbroken)against an enemy with 100 defense in a calculation. Still think finishers are a meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=yL9pTVgKhAk

>Haven't played BE for many months
>Decide to collect stuff and roll today since I had used up too much stamina in other mobile trash
>First half price roll is rainbow Tidus

Whoever said that the rate of rolling Tidus in /ffg/ was abnormal was right. I'm still not going back to BE, though.

You used to be a good guy too until you got powerhungry from the friend doc and started raiding with your VIP crew exclusively.

Pictologica Final Fantasy

>I'm still not going back to BE, though.
Aw, come on!

I swear to god, if they gutted his combo system like they gutted Exdeath's entire blocking gimmick I'm gonna be so pissed.

I dont think I have ever used reflect, hell I didnt even knew she had reflect, all I see is the Elemental buff button when I use her

>But that doesnt really help his chaining, right?
oh my sweet adorable newfriend. dual wield first, it is 100% the MOST vital part of chaining

They probably did. Gotta turn it into a fighting game esport bud. :^)

so dual weild on tidus will make quick hit proc twice?

jecht in be when?

Dark Souls 2

>VIP crew

I honestly had some decent luck on rolls, but it just got boring after a while. The only thing I really regret is never being able to do anything with Dark Knight Cecil after I randomly rolled him last year.

Boosted greater is the best chance at leon job right?

>he doesn't do RK multiplayer with the Elites.
Cucked.

And who are the elites? Besides Corak

Wait, after the NieR Automata collab I won't have anything to look forward to.
Whether I roll 2B or not I'm probably going to drop BE because I'll be done with it. If I get her I'll have won. If I don't I'll have lost. Either way the future becomes a single, flat line.
Oh god I've torn aside the veil of maya.

I think it's an entirely different style than what FF turned itself into. FF is a story-driven adventure, and DQ is an adventure-driven story. In DQ you're usually given a lofty goal and then you just roam around the world solving unrelated problems with no real direction. Early FF is similar, mainly 1 and 3 (likely because they were very much influenced by DQ), but they took a turn towards stories as their main draw with 4 and never turned back. As a result, comparing them is basically just down to whether you prefer stories or exploration. I like stories, nothing in DQ can even remotely compare to FF9 as an experience for me.

You're supposed to use her LB to stack reflect with carbuncle and then DC a full thundaja stack.
Even better if it's CG sakura's full thundaja stack, you can do 79,200% damage in a single turn after her imperil.

Seventy. Nine. Thousand. That's as strong as 200 divine ruinations.

So just reroll an account with 2B senpai
Also sephiroth was confirmed at french fan festa, you don't care about best edge lord?

Mobius Greater Summon, or Greater Revival Summon? I'm sorry if this has been asked before.

>no Jecht Shot
This game continues to disappoint me

For me it's like, Aigaion is already over.
The game only gets easier from here.
Unless Marlboro is any better, I'm probably out of here. Going all in for nier because why not.

dual wield makes every physical skill go off twice. so with you and a friend you'll quick hit 4 times in a row all building up a huge chain

Pretty sure he's raiding with his fellow Reddit mod men

yes

Wow, neo exdeath looks fancy as fuck in mobius.
Is it actually any good?

For those who want to prepare for the upcoming Nier raid.

>Boss is a machine
>uses paralyze and physical attacks
>4 million HP at highest difficulty
>no elemental resists or weaknesses
>ATK/MAG/DEF/SPR can be broken

Aileen and Olive will work really well here as well as 2B if you manage to pull her. If you can't kill him in 1 turn bring a tank and paralyze resist.

Raid coins were available as daily gifts for Nier banner on JP. So get ready to change your gifts if it crosses over.

Boosted Summon has a high chance of giving you good control cards and Warrior or Mage trance cards maxed out at 4*

Revival Summon has a low chance of giving you amazing event cards maxed out at 4*

Mobius Greater Summon is bait, getting cards to 5* is easy.

Fryevia will baleet it instantly

>there are still """people""" feeding namedrop shitposting in TYOOL 2010+10-3

Thanks for exposing yourself as redditors.

what is wrong with his hair?

GL doesn't have the gift feature.
Mogking currency and raid currency is always available from gifts in JP.
But GL doesn't have it because fuck you.

You know who they are. You used to be with the common folk, but now you look down on them and remove their comments from the doc, and try to push them out of your raids. But not everyone is so loyal to you and I got word of your new raid ID - 7891. Maybe you aren't a redddit mod anymore, but I guess the redddit hasn't left you.

haha..oh man I'm fucked. HELP

>4 million HP
>breakable
>no elemental resist
seems like it's gonna be easy as hell to one shot. very nice.

bro story evvents are a fucking godsend for this. run the cryst chamber a few times then go through the story event 90 NRG stage with some xons

>not doing bonus MP with literally the first people who join up

Quick, tm farm manually as fast as you can

Thanks for the explanation.

Calm down, Autismo.We are getting this raid earlier than JP did.

Unfortunately it's my fault BE became more than niche in /ffg/.

And who are you?

No, that's something that JP had way before our current point.
I remember getting fish as gifts from the VI event, even. It's an ancient feature now.

>RKcucks splitting their raids just to spite others instead of just all playing together
BEapes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKcucks

>people think they are the reason ffbe is popular here
I mean I never posted in this shitty general before I played ffbe desu, I originally came here because of the ffbe resource at the top of the page.
Yall are fags desu

What about Mobius friends?

>everyday the gil amount goes down
>can't even do the luxurious old meme expeditions
Being a poorfag sucks, fuck you gumi

It's a meme, don't worry about it. Plenty of us downloaded the softlaunch when it was released and even more downloaded it proper.

You were told to play this game by the celebrities of this general, and like good sheep, you did. Now you're hooked. Deal with it.

Wrong, faggot. Only a few players do that. The majority don't care who raids with them.

Go fuck yourself, reddit. Don't insult the general again.