Post em niggas

Post em niggas

What car is that?

1968 volkswagen corrado

>here's your controller, bro

3rd gen mazda3s are very cozy

These 80s-style dashboards really need to make a comeback.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>it's my car therefore it's cozy, oh its also an excuse to post my interior

nothing is comfy about that

nice supra

I know it's a concept but that leather looks like it was cut and stitched by coked out lamborghini designers.

i like compact cars that feel like i'm in a cockpit. i've also driven an old dodge pickup that i loved. the mazda i drive is what i think is comfortable. tried driving a new camry and it was terrible. same thing with a new ford fusion, absolutely atrocious.

>this isn't aesthetic to me so it isn't aesthetic at all
>y-you c-can't post your own c-car!!

you win faggot

I somewhat disagree with you, if you replace the steering wheel with anything aftermarket, take off the stupid fucking tablet, and remove the tablet controls in front of the cupholder, it'd be an 8/10 interior

seats look like rafts lul

My personal interior

Miles of cheap black plastic

Good car? Im interested in buying a Type R of this model? Whats up with the shifter?

Posting my own

>dumb broad comes out of stopped left turn lane into moving ongoing lane at intersection
>go to honk horn
>smack all my other buttons but horn
>changes track, raises volume, left turn signal goes on
>smash into broad in mom tank
>fucking die because no airbag
>mom lives to see another day

orange/grey/aluminum/black is kino

it might be a little hard to get used to but its literally right next to the steering wheel which means theres less transfer time bewteen the shifter and the wheel which makes it a fun autoX car

1988 Fucktard Filename

80s Mopar still did it best

Asking if it's a good car isn't conclusive because people who love the exact opposite types of cars will tell you that it's shit.

Personally, I love it for being fairly light, very responsive in corners, and has very cheap-to-upgrade suspension that will make the car feel miles ahead of its class.

I would advise you do it. A Type-R is one of my dream cars. You will probably love it a lot. Even if you swap for a different engine and whatnot. The car is just infectious.

Btw, That shifter is for absolute shits 'n giggles when somebody sees it and says "why is your shift sticking out of the dash?"

>that shifter
seriously, that's some gay shit. I'd rather see a column mounted shifter

>benz
what a faggit

is there anything more autistic than the Saab key location?

Remove the cheap tablet and its a 9/10 interior

What car do you have mins is almost the same

>that shifter
literally the only reason I didn't buy that gen Si

>is there anything more autistic than the Saab key location?
You take that back right now desu

a honda civic

Came here just for this. Fucking incredibly comfy car

mm thats nice.

Ive driven with a shifter in that position before in my dads VW Transporter. Not a fan of the styling but still very interested in owning one