FUGG THE DOUG

Doug is being way too hard on this high mileage 12 year old example, later ones had much improved interfaces, and one in better condition wouldnt jiggle . Performance is actually very good for a car of this size, especially the 4.7 model, the interior is very comfortable as well. Doug really dissapoints when he criticizes the styling, compare this to ANY other 05 sedan and honestly tell me this does look better. Blue interior is in no way a flaw, and someone not optioning it to your preferences isnt either.

Dont get me wrong I like his videos, but frequently he adopts a narrative and then skews everything he sees on the car to fit it.

>caring this much about what some meme man on youtube thinks about a car

I mean how are you going to complain about the performance of a car nearly the size of a 7 series that did 0-60 in 5.0 to 4.8 seconds?

2 million people watched his video - not a fan of mass disinformation
>tfw you realize maybe his criticisms will make these cheaper to buy in the future

>disinformation

>'this is a shit car'
>its actually good
what would you call that Remus?

>sexy design inside and out
>good performance
>high quality materials
>incredibly comfy even at high speeds
>great exhaust note
>t i g h t panel gaps

we all know doug's a retard, he bashes the mitsubishi mirage for being cheap and always brings up >muh 2015 as an excuse.

post other times you think Doug was wrong

>my opinions don't align with somebody online
Boohoo.

Not OP but Doug’s shilling of nu-jeeps was pretty bad

>you dont get unreasonably angry when someone trashes on a car you like
Maybe you should look into other internet forums

doug is our guy

Why don't you go fart in your car or something.

>Dont get me wrong I like his videos, but frequently he adopts a narrative and then skews everything he sees on the car to fit it.

he is an entertainer, this is what they do. You have to be some kind of autistic to be assblasted by what some guy on the internet has to say

How about I fart in your car, small fry?

Doesn't make for very entertaining content when people do this. Unless you're a brainlet of course

>the chad doug
>the virgin rcr

>It's only a "Lexus."

I agree. Kill Doug.

>FUGG THE DOUG

Who the fuck is this mutt and why is he posted everywhere?

Some autist like to force him here saying he's ""ourguy"" report and ignore

Do the mods ever react on these reports? I've never seen a Doug get removed

>values reliability
>owns land rovers
Why

Are italians white?

gf's brother has one of these and I got to drive it. I can confirm what this user says. The gear lever is easy to use too, so I don't know why Doug had so much trouble with it.

because he's a snob

>quattroporte
>good
lmao
this has to be shopped

>this has to be shopped
you'd make a great detective

i want to explore doug's quirks

No you don't

WRONG!!!!
QPORTE IS GOD TIER

>gf's brother has one of these and I got to drive it. I can confirm what this user says. The gear lever is easy to use too, so I don't know why Doug had so much trouble with it.

Very enjoyable ride, my wife's sons dad owns one and the extra horse power was very noticeable while driving him and the wife around to reconnect after he got released from prison. She was moaning from how much the engine was making the back seat shake...very hot.

mmm add in the massaging/heated rear seats and youve got a veritable italian sex machine