Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/

>"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign
Period: 2017-08-11 4:00 - 08-13 3:59 UTC
Total login rewards: 1m QP, 3* All ATK Fou x1, 3* All HP Fou x1, 4* All EXP x1 and 3 Summon Tickets
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: 2017-08-08 7:00 ~ 08-17 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Sumanai, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais, Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Event shops usually stay up for another week after the main show ends. Remember to spend all your Event currency before it closes down
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/894755138815926273
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Orleans rate up
Where is my arturia rate up

You did get Jeanne to NP5 already right? she is on rate up you know, go get her.

THEY BETTER GIVE ME MY 40 LOGIN QUARTZ AFTER MAINTENANCE

Post casual servants!

Best abs.

Beggers get out.

Saber Wars.

Retard here how dl jap version on phone,android.

daughterwife

As casual as it gets

I'll give you my Arturia for someone else.

How do I get Nero and Arash's 3rd skills? They're both ascended.

I'm both mad and disappointed. I hate that they are being slow with the content and I especially hate the constant radio silence. We should have the whole next month mapped out for us to give us an idea of what to expect. They should have given us one of the three summer events too. Trying to loosely stick to the release schedule of the Japanese version is silly and makes no sense.

There are people saying a quickened schedule is bad because of less quartz, but the difference is so minor because quartz acquisition is pathetic in this game. They could always just give us a few here and there to compensate the more rapid pacing too. The Japanese won't get mad until we are super close to them so might as well.

Jannu slow down! You'll tear a hole in the temporal matrix!

Nero's third skill arrives in an interlude during London. You'll need her above BL 5 though

「R O L L I N」

>tfw the ending of France pissed me off so badly that even the inherent hatred I have for Nero isn't affecting me as bad as Nerowank 2017: The Movie The Game The Visual Novel Featuring Spartacus should be affecting me

>he fell for the 3rd skill meme

Interludes are unlocked by having BL 6+ and have the servant ascended at least once, right?

wait.

does this imply that garcher fucked her 20 times?

F2P gacha games don't give tons of warning or lay out a schedule. Your asking for something you'll never get.

that's dumb male master

Shut up dumb snek

Any sites where I can download servant data as a text or dat file? Looking to build a custom spreadsheet.

>Interludes are unlocked by having BL 6+
Only some. I know for Nero you need at least BL 5+, but I'm unsure about which ascension.

the ending of orleans?

Are you upset that jalter isn't even a real servant but a figment of Gilles imagination?

Please tell your daughter to stop giving me erections.

Have they said anything about the missing quarts for day one members? I still haven't got the bonus quartz for the 40 day login.

>he thinks he's getting those quartz

>need 2 archer monuments
>get 2 saber and 1 lancer monuments, haven't seen Gil
loving every laugh

Well then fine, but how about more content at the very least? This new banner is a joke. There are SO many servants the US version does not have and won't have for years unless they start doing things out of order. Do one of the summer events. Add the next to story chapters soon, etc...

This game makes me hornier than it should.

This concerns me

>Need saber and archer monuments
>get dumb lizard every time
Dailies are a meme mean to waste your AP.

>shadow Sumanai drops golden monument
>King of Zeroes drops silver
You lost to fucking Sumanai, you piece of shit Gold Man.

Please change with me. I've seen Gil 4 times in a row today.

>US version does not have and won't have for years
How else do you think they're going to maintain the longevity of this game?

casual outing with Jack and friends!

oh you too?
We are some sad people.

You cant jerk off while you play?

>20 quartz every 50 days
At least make it a 10 roll you bastards

How do you think they maintain the longevity of the Japanese version? There are literally years of content for this game that we could have. Even if they doubled the release schedule when compared to Japan, we would still take over a year to catchup. They need to start off strong to justify these servers and draw people in. I don't see why people would care about this game right now. There is so little to do and so few servants to enjoy.

Fucking hell, I've been having erections all day at the moment I think about certain female servants.

Whoa dude, chill the fuck out.

Fuck that.
I'm upset I couldn't wring Sanson' s and Shitalter's necks personally.

are we getting swimsuits this summer?

I need a decent lancer already. Leonidas is only good for his concept and art.

I doubt well the swimsuit version of servants like Tamamo before the regular version, so no.

People pleaded for info and some sort of content. You got it. Not what you wanted but you got it.

Until we know how many people are working on the game we can't really judge how fast we're going to get content. Downtime is a reality you have to deal with.

Day one players don't get them anyways :^)

Me too.

Not our fault 90% of servants are lewd

Please accept my friend request, user!

>otacon event
>nothing for actually being there at otacon
>just login bullshit

what the fuck?

Is this an actual doujin?

Still trying too hard bro. You need actual autismo to make quality shitpost, not these /v/ tier attempts

>Sanson
How could he even be a Heroic Spirit in the first place? I don't think he's even that well known among Frenchies. Did they add him just so that Marie had a "rival"?

>want to roll Alice because daughteru
>now I also want to roll for Tamamo to support her
Guys help I'm gonna waste too many resources for my daughter's daycare

There is nothing I hate more in games then content that is only available by going to a physical location.

twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/894755138815926273

HAPPENING

But they are literally not getting them, user.

>Orleans pick up starts tonight
>Okeanos gets announced for next week at Otakon with rate up

I disdain mashu plebs. Begone from my sight.

PICKLE FREAKIN' RICK!!!
not everyone on Veeky Forums is the same person idiot

>Arash reviving with guts after using his NP

How do you survive being blown to pieces with guts?

Why is Rick Redman?

"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign Part1!
To celebrate, we will be giving away the following items to all players who log in during the campaign period.
- 1,000,000 QP
- Sun Fou x1
- Star Fou x1
- Blaze of Wisdom (ALL) x1

First day since I started playing that I haven't received a single friend request
Are the mashus dying? Do It need to take the FP CE out?

>Those two interludes
I'll take Shit That Makes No Sense for 500, Alex.

Honestly I'm getting that's the case.

IN JUST 40 MINUTES BROS I'M SO FUCKING HYPED

Well I mean, actually NEW content requires translation so that'll take a little longer to release.

Maybe your list is full.

I guess the same reason why evade lets you avoid a blast from Ea.

Yes, releasing this upcoming comiket

Is this once per day? Or is this a one time thing? That's fucking cheap if it's a one time thing.

>part1
OH SHIT OKEANOS CONFIRMED
That doesn't stop it from being low effort bait

cause u dodged it dumbass

What is this pickle meme?

I still get them a lot, especially after clearing inactive friends. Have Lv 70 Lancelot in#1 account and Lv.70 Tamamo in #2 btw.

Because God's not *BURPS* real...

If I start leveling my Emiya's third skill now, will it keep its level when it changes after his strengthening quest?

We are scheduling a Pocket Mortys Campaign

REGEND
E
G
E
N
D

What doesn't make sense?

How long until we get Jack?

Was Apocrypha where the Ruler class was first introduced?

3 days

Astolfo when

part2 is already there, user. But they literally didn't gave anything away for the Orleans Rate up in JP.

/fgog/ on suicide watch. look at all these free goodies.

Start of the christmas event.

>Prologue was in Japan
>France was literally the first singularity
I don't know, you tell me what doesn't make sense about needing to finish Rome in order to do the first interlude for a fake Japanese assassin and the literal Queen of France.

never
they started hiring cops to gun down people playing this game so they can blow up the server without anyone complaining
i highly suggest everyone to hide and not play in public

FUCKING DROP YOU PIECE OF SHIT SABER MONUMENTS

Today a kindred spirit helped me reach my limits.

>max ATK 9593

Canucks on literal suicide watch

5 Facts about Jeanne Alter!

1. Jeanne Alter is cute!
2. Jeanne Alter is loyal!
3. Jeanne Alter is top tsun!
4. Jeanne Alter has smelly feets!
5. Jalter!

Google Fate Grand Order JP APK you fucking retard.