Your first car

Mine was a 1990 blue Pontiac Sunbird automatic with no ac.

Here was the ugly plain interior. Missing here was the tape deck that would have been located at the bottom

Mine was a 91 sunbird le automatic and convertable I paid 600$ and the car had under 100k on the engine

i was very close to choosing a 90s sunbird as my first car. got a 91 dodge dynasty instead, still daily it. if i ever get another car i want the chrysler new yorker or imperial.

2003 vw bug. Sold it in like 3 months for a mustang gt of the same year. still driving that mustang. the diference in power was staggering to me (no car friends w/ fast cars)

My first and olny, 97 Honda Passport with no carpet and a 5 speed.

This

e36 coupe
excellent first car to learn car handling in

Kuroba Quttropace

are you from the future?

2001 Tundra

Still is a '97 mazda mx5 1.6

I regret ever getting rid of it

'02 Protege5. My family bought it new in 2001 when we moved to the US. Mom drove it until I got my license, been driving it ever since. I don't ever want to get rid of it, it's like a family member at this point. That car took my family, and me and my friends on a lot of journeys.

hello

Indeed, my friend. Veeky Forums ended up funding WAT into an irl auto manufacturer. After years of racing success, WAT destroyed all CAFE and related rules when they built the entirely retro Quattropace. Even went so far as to use vintage 80's materials throughout the build. Only 300 were produced. It was the first car I bought because at that time, cars of this type were completely eliminated. Had saved a lot of money from never driving before.
TL;DR the future is lame but this part is pretty neat.

1976 AMC Hornet Wagon.
Brown (penny bronze) with woodgrain (partially faded). It had a 304 V8, but was still slow AF.
> pick extremely close
What I'd give to get it back today.......

1992 olds achieva coupe 2.3sohc auto and AC
tires where like 185/75R14 body roll like a mother killed it when i understeered into wall of highway tunnel

Beauty

Great taste user

AE111 Levin

1989 4Runner it had a 5 speed in it. Got it for free and fixed it up after it sat in a field for 10 years.
Like the one in pic but red with a black top and stock wheels

member when cars that are the equivalent of chevy cruzes came with v6? jetta was last car that came with v6 before cars became cucked

>be elon musk
>buy pontiac nameplate from gm
>make small car with drum rear brakes to trigger soyboys
>v6 motor
>frugal interior with double din radio
>6 speed auto or 5 speed manuel
>fwd
>4 door and coupe
>sell for $19k

>mitsubishi v6 in pontiac

why the fuck doesn't elon musk do this? tesla already meets and exceeds epa fuel mileage requirements, making small cars people want that use a little more gas than their honda or toyota equivalent won't get penalized due to ownership under tesla. fucking dumb billionaires. could even make a body on frame rwd full size car with a v8 and still epa won't shit on tesla

It's because he's just a political shill that uses government subsidies to sell cars he'd otherwise lose money on

trump will give more subsidies to his dumb fucking ass to sell cars people can actually buy

Had a 1991 Sunbird as my first car. White convertible with a brown soft top. The whole dash would vibrate pretty bad, no a.c. but the heater worked, couldn't see out the back yellowed window. Had a trans am eagle decal on the hood for some reason.

the US doesn't seem to want anyone stepping on the big 3's toes. I really wish someone would do something like this, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

tesla is american, trump wants to support american. the big 3 were too fucking stupid to make one ev car they could sell so they could get away with making gas guzzlers

Vw golf mk4 1.4 Petrol. Had it for 2 years/25000km. Didnt have any major problems until last 3 months owning it.

Now I drive ibiza fr

2010 Honda Civic 2 door

lost my virginity in it
shit was SO cash!

It might be boring but certainly coo, too. Floating center console? Hell yeah

VW T3

Loved this car..

My first car was a 1985 Peugeot 505 GL sedan with the 3-speed automatic. My uncle dumped it in our driveway and then asked me if I wanted it, and of course I was fifteen at the time so how could I say no? Only thing was it would not pass inspection because the exhaust pipes were rusted through and it sounded like a biplane on the road. Six months later I still had no money to fix it because I would rather play video games than work a part time job, and the landlady complained about it taking up space. So my uncle came and drove it away, no fucks given.

Mine was a 1969 cobras jet mach1 i bought in 73 for 1300 bucks with 35k miles

Can't find it. What's this?

audi a6 avant 2002
bought in 2017
yeah

2004 Mazda 3 1.6L 105hp. Bought in 2014 with 94000km.

It drank about 1L of oil every 1000km, and the A/C was leaking.

1993 Chevy Lumina z34

Fucking loved this car to death. Felt like an absolute sleeper even tho it was NA. Wanted to eventually do an LS1 swap but it rusted out before I could. Fuck the rust belt.