youtube.com/watch?v=nG5gEzymh5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RUKINA!!!!!!!

Drill

>echoes links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb
since you are retarded

scantily clad awakening flatties

REMINDER: A banner with NEW characters is very, very likely to be released in the week that the Hero Fest banner. Don't get antsy - wait for them before you roll!

falseflag

don't lewd kanpekis

Eff the Weff!

But where are all those good old fashioned values?

Too flat

On which we used to rely?

You are rolling for the boy, right?

If you are unwilling to impregnate your wife and also make her cum a lot, I'll be the one to say that's the actual mindset of a kekold.

no

There's nothing I hate more than Cordeliafags who are also Caeldorifags. They're such profligate whores.

Why the fuck does nobody use red mages? There is a better selection of them than there is green mages.

>Cutscene plays
>but it's a 4 star
I'd be fine with that though, I need more TA fodder.

Are you not seeing the fucking gigantic portion of that chart that is blue?

Becuase swords with built-in DC are better for your red team slot. Green and Blue have better mages.

Not an argument, sweetie.

Most of the good ones are rare as fuck, and Sophia takes an eternity to build into something effective. Also I have shitty Raigh luck so I've only ever rolled like 3 of him ever.

I want Cordelia to ride my cock while Caeldori sits on my face and I eat her out. It's okay if the two of them hold hands too.

Green mages have 3 real options on foot (Nino/Julia/Sonya), and Red Mages have 3 real options on foot (Tharja/Celica/Katarina)

But unlike Green, where Nino is clearly the speedster, Julia the Anti-reinhardt, and Sonya the middleground, all 3 red mages are basically the same

also they're red, so they lose to Reinhardt

>R dragon, 0%
JUST

Green units you will ever see in the arena that you need a red tome for:

Hector

I cleaned up that nino picture that everyone uses because the old one triggers my autism

But I already do, user.

If you did that, they'd die horrific deaths from fusing together and imploding.

This is a JoJo reference.

(good) red mages are rare outside of tharja, and if people are going to invest in a blade tome user they'd rather have nino or ursula so they can deal with blue units better. It doesn't help that there really isn't a lot of bulky greens in the mix that necessitate a strong red mage.

Is it more okay to be Robin who fucks his wife and granddaughter, or Corrin who fucks his wife and grandmother?

>everyones started using eliwood
>check out the weeds i have to see what IVs they got
>one is +atk-hp one of his best natures
>have a spare klein with shit IVs
gonna wait til the weekend for double SP before i start watering him but damn am i excited

Holy fuck Cordelia fags already ruined this place

This for Arena?

>23% blue tome
fuck this game

>made the shitty image less shitty
for what purpose

It's freedom like you never knew

I did it guys, I fucking did it! I can't believe it, I beat Squad Assault 2. I did it!

What is better on a paladin Masked Lucy? Darting Blow for a sweet 42 Spd or HP +5 for a massive 51 HP with HP +3 seal?

She already has Reciprocal Aid, Luna, Renewal and Breath of Life.

Saved!

What are some Fire Emblem Super Stars who are known for jumping?

>Henry.

Now I'm impressed.

Anna build? Cookie cutter Fury/Desperation

>all the good ones are locked to 4*/5*, as opposed to Nino
>have to roll Tharja to be truly good, as opposed to the common Nino and Odin
>get countered by the enormous amount of blues there are
>especially the cock
>red melee are better for baiting in and killing Hector, the most common and threatening green
>most other used greens are mages that are better killed via def than res
Everyone else probably explained it, but that's my take.

darting blow lets her kill things by herself instead of being a 1 trick healslut

>gamecity.ne.jp/fe/chara13.html
oh thanks user
He's great but I don't use him that much anymore (even though he's one of my favorite characters) because if I need offense I'm going to use Cordelia, defense I'm going to use (brave lance) Effie or Nowi, so unless I'm good to run two blues it's tough for him to take any of their spots.

Not completely willingly... but I'm not too upset about it.

Deathblow is pretty meh since he's not a brave user. Darting and Swift Sparrow are what you really want.

When's the herofest banner

Rukina is my 1-up girl!

Henry is really good, he can tank anything.

In 5 minutes

In 4 hours

Look at the bulletin board in game, it starts on the tenth.

Has anyone tried this with neutral Palla/Hana?
youtube.com/watch?v=4W4hBnkp61Q

If so please report the results.

What's the best defense chapter in the series?

to make it less shitty, of course!

She's pretty vanilla. Only SIs are Swap, Iceberg, and Fury, everything else is base kit. Might get Desp once I have the SP.

I am rolling for Hana

are you happy, /feg/? How goes life for you?

For real in 4 hrs? I DONT HAVE ENOUGH ORBS YET

I like Hana

I've had a +Spd/-HP Roy for months and months now. He's still level 27 since I have fucking 11 (two are merged) 5* red units and would never use him.

What's the source of that graph?

It's alright. Make decent pay. Can't complain I guess. You?

I am indeed happy.
How about you?

>calls her rukina
>posts brandless art
Yep, that there is a falseflagger, if I've ever seen one.

Motherfucker do you see at minute 1:15, the flyer goes to the left instead of the right?

I tried doing this with the same units and that flyer goes TO THE RIGHT every time.
Only difference in my build is that Camus is 5 instead of 4, so why the fuck is the AI moving differently?

When is the next TT, I want a Celica

Just worried about not getting anything I want for the Hero's Fest.

Angry brand user is one of my favorite posters, no lie.

>no brand of the exalt
Shit art. That's the one thing that makes Lucina attractive and unique and they remove it.

I'll fix it for him.

Literally look at the in-game information board you inbred fucking retard.

I rerolled for 30+ times today trying to get Delthea/Lucina, got neither. Can anyone calculate the actual odds of getting one?

CUTE

3-13

Why are lucinafags so distrustful? lmao

Different user, but that problem is easily solved. Just spend more money.

Stats do, in fact, affect how AI behaves. The AI basically nosedives for the unit it can inflict the most damage to.

0.16% for Delthea
0.11% for Lucina
Have fun.

kek I got a celica last week and dunno who to melt her away for distant def 3 for. I hated her character in echoes I'd rather run henry as my go-to red mage.

ANAL PRESS RUKINA

>having to abuse retard ally IA
>good

Is it better than Elincia's Gambit? I just finished Part 2 and I had a lot of fun with that map, probably my favorite defense chapter in the series.

I have had untreated depression since high school, am close to dropping out of uni, and am seriously considering if it's worth just ending it.

I'm really comfy right now, listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=nG5gEzymh5c

I think it is
Get the fuck out

Exactly why is he nosediving for my stronger 5* Camus on the right side instead of going for Ursula and Palla to the left I don't get it.

Reminder that Lucina is and always will be the face of Fire Emblem. The grandpas had their last stand and they still lost after rallying together.

Be fucking thankful that IS was generous enough to give your second place girl an alt too.

Probably got spooked by your Gradivus. Worst case you can probably slap Escape Route 2 on Ursula to get out of the corner, like I had to do with my strat.

Life is meaningless. Take that as you will.

The difference in merely IVs can change how the AI reacts, and IVs are a difference of 6-8 points. A 5* gets roughly 10 points worth of stats so naturally the AI reacts differently.

This is why I try my best not to touch upon the freebies. But the video I posted is not from mkv who retired, and I'm hoping someone who does have a 4* neutral Hana and Palla will come along cause I don't think the IVs matter as far as using them to kill is concerned, just whether or not the AI moves the same.

More like Lucinafags don't give a shit about their waifu

>linking something with a dead soundtrack download link

Why even have it at all?

Elincia's Gambit is way better, 3-13 has your units being shit aside for those you poured all the exp on, getting assaulted by a million enemies and having to rely on a stupid IA abuse

I'm ok. Just miss some friends I stopped talking to.

A bit confused about shit in life too, and ultimately bored. FE16 trailer fucking when, I need something to hype and set myself up for disappointment.

Don't give up, man. Look for professional help, don't be afraid of doing so. Tell your family about it. Don't throw your life away. If you got into university, you have the potential and will to do the stuff you want. But if nothing there interests you, well. Just do whatever you enjoy and have fun living. It's cool sometimes.

>Valter is still 2 weeks away