this game sucks

you should play then dude cos it'd suit you

How is AW totem still viable every single league
they nerf every other goddamn thing but fucking AW is eternal

>snowy mountains
>blazing hot desert
>next to each other
the weather makes no sense in this game

so is blight a good skill this league or should i just stick with ed/contagion?

I just realized we never got a replacement for the lost Power Frenzy and Endurance Charge choice.

Are you genuinely retarded?

Alright, so, I slipped and fell into the flavor of the week while working my way toward a Ngamahu's Cyclone Inquisitor.

Anything else I can do to make this kinda fun while I don't have a bunch of links?

are you? perspective clearly indicates there are at least 10k miles separating the mountains from the desert in that picture

nice photoshop kid

Is the dread thicket in act two useless/skippable?

yeah

Is there a point to the Oasis in a9? Usually all of the side areas in the new acts have had a minor god or a side quest to do in them but this place apparently does not?

I sincerely doubt those mountains are more than twice the radius of the earth away from the end of that desert, but I could be wrong

There's a pantheon boss missing who is probably supposed to live there

What the fuck are you talking about?

I hate path of exile because the only thing I want to do is maps. I fucking hate the story line from a gameplay perspective because it all seems so pointless because maps is where the real meat and potatoes of the game is at.

but fucking 10-13 hours PER character is dog shit. I would love to play hardcore but honestly, you don't even really get to test your mettle because boss fights are so fucking gay and starting at level 1 is awful.

Blood rage and silver flask of adrenaline
Link multistrike and conc you oaf

blight is the better boss killer and the worse map clearer

>tfw wanted to play at work
>come home
>internet connection issues
>my isp finally solves the issue
>already too late and have to go to bed
t-thanks

You best pump yo brakes. Those sands are a national treasure.

I gotchu famalamadingdong.

Oasis is the new dried lake

you should play d3, I heard they have maps at level 1 and true hardcore

poe's too casual for you my man

just died to a10 kitava like a shitter

>10-13 hours PER character

I hate d3 because it has this anime cartoony feeling. its strange. Feels really arcadey too.

But Blood Aqueduct is way faster and has higher mob density

I died like 7 times don't feel bad

it's okay at least you didn't zerg it or pay for a boss kill like a real shitter would have

>sand is a national treasures

Jesus, those sanctions are hitting you poor fucks harder than I thought.

Optimal supports for Firestorm?

so I started as a templar in a standard league, just got to act 4 and had a few questions:

>are builds absolutely important (at least on a first playthrough)
>is it worth putting points into elemental damage
>what should a templar focus on generally

onslaught/echo
ele focus
controlled destruction

Yes, go read a guide.

my wrist hursts what do

this game is SHIT now

well could you recommend one? there's a lot of different "guides" out there

>heard on /poeg/ that cucksink filter is bad
>try 4 others
>all are worse
rly mks me thnk

HOW MUCH DPS IS NEEDED TO KILL GUARDIANS/SHAPER IN A DECENT TIMEFRAME?

Pick a skill that looks cool. Read a guide for that. Anything recent, preferably 3.0 obviously.

Type 3.0 inquisitor into Google and when the pathofexiledotcom forum post comes up only trust the ones made by guys with a zillion supporter titles

around 200k

Is there a good reason to use Axes over Maces as a Sunder Zerker?

I just want to smash things to death and I've usually gone with maces for that in the past.

axes have the highest dps of all weapons

so in theory, it might be smart to actually run both?

Is 3k DPS dual flame totem with 75% resists in all except Chaos good enough for A10?

There's really no reason to go into any of those wheels until you have a good weapon in hand to use with it since you can get plenty of damage without them -- but it's super easy to craft very powerful axes for starting late game.

How so? I haven't played in like 2 years. Did they make it really easy to craft starting map gear or something?

in theory but in practice you don't have unlimited sockets

how much life?
it's going to be really slow, you just need to survive

Probably go axes since hez/primacy is better than marohi
Jury's out on kongors

It wasn't any different two years ago.

what the fuck are those links

>Go into lab
>Find the unique spider barrel
>Open it
>Fucking caustic ass cloud pops up and kills me in less than a second
>Nobody mentions the ass cloud anywhere
Apparently it was the ending I deserved.

Is Death's Opus still the bow to go for when it comes to crit builds?

so what should I do if I find a good build but I fucked up my passives? just start a new character? try to respec? he's level 34 right now

I was thinking just switch out ED with it like most folks do Controlled Destruction vs Inc AoE

You get free respec points from story quests
Tbh just fill out what you should have been filling and move the points you did wrong later as you're able to
Or reroll because 34 takes like 3 hours tops

Either. Whatever. You don't need your hand held. You're a big boy. It's going to be ok.

this is jack, i met him at level 67 we've been buddies for a while now but i really want a new friend he isnt getting the job done anymore

Nerfed
Lioneyes buffed considerably and it's possible to hit like 80 reflect reduction or more with sybils pantheon

wow, VERY subtle lore you got there PoEfags

Your buddy is a 250dps 1hander he ain't the problem

>tfw Path of Exile is ultimately about one person accidentally starting a race war between BLM and Nazis and then killing both of them

i want a buddy who is a 300 dps 1hander

What am I looking at?

poe.trade/search/arikoomigukamo
That will be 20c please

I think he thinks that the iconography is Nazi-esque, when it's pretty clearly evocative of Roman designs which the Nazis ripped the fuck off.

how do i upgrade out of a kondos for a 2h aw build?
i have 450~pdps on a kondos but im still only getting around 25k buffed dps tooltip

sorry it needs to be an axe

Select one handed axe in the type field

Maces Have increased stun duration. Axes don't. Axes give you a lot more pure dps, but without the stun from maces you'll have trouble in higher map tiers

>reddit sends a cake to GGG
>it literally looks like a special needs child first try

really makes ya think

Naah, the war is already going to happen, you kill the nazi but then nigger nigg out and shit hit the fan

Basically. nigger are literally the end of the world.

>Summoner
>Excited for all the new acts adding new potential specters
>Wind up using either flame sentinels like always since most of the new mobs are meme tier

Frost sentinel seemed fun but I'm a bit let down. A couple guys in the solaris temple are neat, but I can't get over the level gap now. I have to languish with level 59 specters where I used to be able to get 68s. I could use the magma orb specters from act 10 but I've never really liked how that skill behaves.

>Died for the 4th time in the 40-50 range using some shitty build i came up with

I'm too new to this game to come up with a halfway decent build but no one can recommend a melee build that looks fun to me, I am doomed to forever die in acts 4 and 5

REALLY fuckign need a mechanic to set up a ''basic'' spectre for a gem, that lvl with it, At this point everything is busted, just give us that

>and then accidentally killing both of them*
fix'd

PoE is a game about a retard bumbling their way through Wraeclast, somehow managing to fuck it up even more than it already was, until Satan himself is forced to guide your godlike force-of-nature tier retardation in the general direction of hope and survival and pray that you don't manage to kill everyone else on the way there.

I can't believe that the story isn't literally "you become a god after sucking up all the god juice"

It depends a lot on character tho. For shadow you get a bunch of people going

Hey, you are pretty good at murdering stuff, would you mind murdering THIS GUY?

You did? well done. May i suggest murdering THAT guy next? Here's a gem, be n your way.

Facebreaker shield charge.

A5: Kitava's heralds
A6: Tukohama's scouts
A7: Wraiths
A8: Lunaris/Solaris ribbons
A9: T-rex archers
and many more I must have missed

Are you saying those are bad spectres?

the heretical ward ones are pretty good also, having one is amazing for single target

some of them have inconsistent AI

I wanted to have the cloak and dagger templar in pre-kitava oriath for a ghostly murder squad. I feel upset now.

>check new strand
>it's empty wasteland now, sometimes 2 screens of no mobs
I pity the sorry souls who still shape it because they don't know better.

which pantheon is sybil? is that a boss from a map?

Sybil's + Pantheon
It's a ring.

>somehow managing to fuck it up even more than it already was
Except we do the right thing by killing the Beast/Malachai. Malachai was on his way to initiate Holocaust 3.0 and the Beast was growing stronger in power (the "Awakening"). We didn't know it would initiate an even bigger clusterfuck, but it doesn't mean it wasn't the right course of action to begin with

You have to actually run Strand before you cna Shape it, so nobody is that foolish.

Why is the duelist literally Mark Ruffalo?

>Tfw want to buy a cosmetic but with my luck it'll be on sale the next day.

Do they list what will be on sale and when?

>tfw you can't decide on a build to play for 2 days now

They have a watchlist now actually

Is this considered traditional attire in Maraketh culture?

my friend died in hc now he sounds suicidal should I be worried

call him a shitter, if that doesn't make him angry then he may have lost the will to live

>not just rerolling after dying
Tell him he's a little bitch and to go play standard if he's going to cry every time he dies in HC.