Tfw no gf edition

>tfw no gf edition.

>Motorcycle Brand Shilling
>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Tips & Tricks
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice
>Motorcycle Chicken Strip Support Group.

/dbt/ map: Meet, fight, fuck:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

No Bike? Start here:

Tfw no Grom simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Beginner-friendly bikes:
a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

Webms With Sound:
No current thread on /wsg/, look at naked traps instead.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zElhFKl7Mw&feature=youtu.be
qt.com.au/news/man-dies-after-motorcycle-crash-queensland-raceway/1896404/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i forgot title no booly allowed tho
it still has dbt in the info

First for (make) a shit

how dare you
(rare instances of catastrophic failure from make) or
(benchracing specs)

Posted in last thread, would like some advice thank

Took my bike to get serviced for the upcoming season at my local bike shop, a family friend. They warmed it up, got the problems I got (high/sticking idle, stalling when cold), cleaned the carbs and the bike working perfect. He rode around and it was great, lifted it up to change the oil and he said it was pretty dirty. Then he went to start it again and it's just giving a sound like a buzzing or spinning or something. They turned the motor with a wrench and its fine, the starter is good, and the plugs and battery are both good. What do?

2010 ninja 250 btw

well I say
(reliability/performance/brand image criticism)

well you’re a fucking nobike

no yu

fucking yuropoors/japscrap

Like a fast whirring noise? Sounds like the gear on the starter is stuck and wont engage. Try tapping it with a hammer or take the starter out and see if it is damaged

the mechanic had no idea?

If the starter is whirring but the motor isn’t turning over even though it isn’t seized, it sounds like is what you need to do

Uncuffed edition.

better user

You should wear real leathers and boots user, bad things can happen in jeans.

Mechanic is letting it sit the night and gonna try again tomorrow morning. He said some sort of spinning noise, I've never heard it myself so can't say. I wouldn't think it's the trans since both me and him just rode it but he did say he tried to put it in high gear and spin the wheel when the bike was on the lift and it wouldn't go.

Yeah u mainly roll them for work so they don't get chicken juice on them.
I plan on it. Need the jacket too. Anybody got suggestions. Just bought a helmet and gloves.

Phone is fucking with me. Meant to say this I roll them for work.

Leather jacket is well worth the price.
Sometimes craigslist has good stuff, I got my jacket for $100 in pretty much brand new condition because it didn't fit the guy that bought it.

I just recently bought a Dainese Assen jacket and it fits nice. Pockets are awkward to use though.

For pants just get some regular pants with knee protection. Invest more on ridding boots. I'm a physiotherapist and foot/ankle injuries are a bitch to heal and very common on motorcyclists.

202hp at the wheel, bone stock V4S with pump gas on street tires.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zElhFKl7Mw&feature=youtu.be

I am going to die on this thing.

The fucks the point of this thing?
It only appeals to children and people who track

It's gorgeous. I am a child. I will track it.

K

fuck off nobike

Nice. Clpse to a college town so my local Craigslist is decent.
Yeah. I'm in school to become a physical therapist. Told my classmates that I got a bike and they offered to just cut off from the shin-down.

Don't let the amputees and paraplegics scare you off from the glorious feeling of riding a motorcycle.

>displays childish behaviour
Like i said.

Starter clutch

1st for ducati a best

Ducati confirmed for bella macchina.

Ur a bit late

>im going to die on this thing.

wut? you ordered one?
when will you get yours and what was your previous/current bike?

Back racing 6 weeks later. Bike is lyfe

U haven't joined discord yet you fag
We have plans to do an autism meet at the tail and ur welcome to come

Your name is in the top right, not sure if you care

Lol

Whoops

It's alright Colin we won't tell

How'd you break your neck? Highsided or something?

Yes, I reserved one at the Seattle location. I contacted the dealer yesterday and they said the bikes are on schedule and will arrive at the end of next month.

I currently have a Monster 696 and was right about to buy a 1299 S after test riding it and falling in love. Waited to see what the mythical V4 was going to look/perform like and reserved one the day they officially announced it.

I will die on it because the electronics suite in the 1299 makes you feel like Rossi. It doesn't instill that fear an older literbike like the 2015 R1 I ride occasionally (belongs to a friend) does. Those bikes remind you they can kill you at any moment. Panigales don't remind you of shit until you're going 120mph down a 30mph road and thinking, "Fuck, that light is approaching really fast," because the electronics are taking care of you all the way until they suddenly can't. They're amazing, but they can't beat stupid yet, and they definitely make you feel like being stupid.

Deleting the top one would help though

During an endurance race, 3 hours into a 4 hour solo. Don't remember crashing or the helicopter ride :(

nice. yeah i remember you. i think you recommended those o2 censor remove kit for my monster.

ive heard that the 1199 is the one that is trying to kill you and more difficult and raw to ride.

Outch. Any video for posterity, user?

Kevlar riding jeans. You'll look and feel much better than with colorful textile pants.

>Woke up this morning
>said it's warm out because it's 30 degrees out rather then 10 like last week
>i can wear my motorcycle gloves rather then my winter gloves
>ride to the beach to smoke and watch the sun come up.
>get mild frostbite on my hands on the way home.
>fingers are tingly and numb 12 hours later
pretty good day desu

Oh great.
This piece of shit again

For the same reason other liters of that era are, they have the modern power but not the modern electronics. The 1199 is doubly so when it's used as a street machine because the twin is torquey and really hates low RPMs, that thing is just as likely to shoot the rear out from you as it is to highside you into a minivan from random stalls under 20mph. It's also incredibly uncomfortable. The 1299 isn't a luxury vehicle but the 1199 tortures your wrists and everything else.

post your bikefu hotshot

Hope it heals fampai, quite a lot of vertebrae injury result in chronic problems.

Whats with this image posted in every dbt?

he still doesn't have a grom obviously. are you blind?

it's a tradition

It's tradition at this point, everyone's got it saved to make sure it gets posted every thread.

One man's dream, long unfulfilled.

The cam didn't make it that long, did catch this in the cluster fuck first lap.

Pretty sure it was being posted in here when I first started coming here in like 2014

Just fuck my right shoulder (and possibly collar bone) up senpai.

Say, user, how modified are those race bikes anyway? You obviously have tires and brakes for the job but what about the engine and suspension?

Why was he so far off the bike lol

Why doesn't he just go buy one?

add me to your gmap list, moneta va, 2010 Ducati Streetfighter S

he's too tall

No
Wait for austrianKTManon to post, could be a few months.
I'm in Raleigh tho we close senpai

Maybe you should learn to read.

someone just make another map again

No some tard tried it a few months ago and it was shit

No fuck off with this shit.

2 wave start with liter bikes up front, someone always jumps the start...

I run both Supersport and superbike classes with my R6 so stick engine, everything else is modified.

Why is he upset about not owning a Grom then?

Read what? The OP doesnt say anything about being added to the list. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

I'm not reading all the links, it should have said this in the OP.

I was going to invite you to ride sometime because we live very close to each other
But you're a fag so nevermind

ill fuckt ur mum, fagget

It doesnt even show any of that on pc. Yoiu have to click and expansion arrow, but it doesnt look like there is anymore text to show so why would I?

Not my problem you can't read, cuck
Just follow the instructions and stop complaining

holy fuck a guy died recently doing that same thing. Rear ended a stationary or slow bike coming out of the pits.
Should have lost his licence.
qt.com.au/news/man-dies-after-motorcycle-crash-queensland-raceway/1896404/

thats a sexy bike
id fuck her

I've emailed them multiple times without any success, that map is long dead and half the people that post now aren't on it.

mfw I'm still on the map

I really thought having a motorcycle would eliminate away the autism most people people on Veeky Forums have. I guess I was wrong

Nobike

It just amplifies it if these threads are anything to go by.

Its worse

SHUT UP KEK CANT YOU READ IT SAYS EMAIL THE GUY ON THE HIDDEN PART OF THE DESCRIPTION OF THE LINK THAT WAS POSTED!!! JUST WAIT 15 YEARS AND YOU'LL BE ADDED

>can't read
>this is somehow everyone elses fault
Ok sperg.

It isnt anyone elses fault, but attacking me for lack of reading skills when the section of the description you are referring to isnt even visible makes you the sperg

Happens more than it should. Fucker nipped my elbow, he got DQ'd but that's it.

>57 degrees
>dead bikenight
Sad!

Landwhale

it's very, very, very dangerous behaviour.

you should join the discord

Yeah but there's another THiC waitress who a qt

Nice