vicioussyndicate.com
bewaryoftripfags.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5yeG6vCaSu8wA9Yeg-a7ODwfblzAgwrm6gA5_uctGJ-CxDw/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Cardfus.

Alright, now that we have a good finisher for Demon Tribal, can we actually get some good demons that don't risk you discarding your wincon with the next expansion?

It requires you to have minions with the effects already in your deck. If you draw said minions before you play this its a 4 mana 3/3. No lifesteal minions are worth including in your deck. Paladin has no use for this card even though its the best class for it
too weak cant target face you can argue arcane missiles is better
>
if you have no board this card is useless. If your opponent doesnt interact with it its just a 1/7 that does nothing the turn its played and in the following turns of the game. Its too weak for aggro paladin which might be a thing this expansion(Leeroy is better)and control has no use for it

why isn't she available anymore?

>queen
>one of the lich king's most trusted lieutenants
>sits on a birds nest

>Expansion gimmick is high-cost Hero cards with control-based abilities and Hero Powers.
>print these
can't wait!!!!!!!

>if you draw said minions before you play this its a 4 mana 3/3

And if you draw your secrets before arcanologist it's a river crocolisk.

>no lifesteal minions are worth including in your deck

oh hello there

>play 1/7 that does nothing but absolutely won't die
>guarantee minion on board turn 6 to drop steed on

>No lifesteal minions are worth including in your deck.
Wickerflame. Corpsetaker actually gives you a second Wickerflame with +1/+1.

forgot my fuckin image but this guy is pretty good against token decks

control paladin does not need a second burnbristle. Even the one some of the decks play is gonna get replaced by better cards

fuck Righteous Protector

you ask this stupid fucking question every thread

You literally don't even need lifesteal for a 4 mana 3/3 taunt divine shield to be good, just running the new 1/1 and tirion gives you plenty of shit. Throw wickerflame in for good measure if aggro is crapping on you

that druid of the swarm is pretty cute

again my dear shieldbearer you are including cards in a control list that simply arent good in control. This card is bad in control and bad in aggro. Even if you do play burnbristle you wont ever need a second one on a control list

I sure would.

>nerf abusive sergeant
>make acherus veteran
So not only do they refuse to buff classic and basic cards they also nerf them to print them again? How fucking scummy

/hsg/ Prediction Poll is live!
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5yeG6vCaSu8wA9Yeg-a7ODwfblzAgwrm6gA5_uctGJ-CxDw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Results will be posted on Wednesday, so make sure you get your votes in

You knew they'd be here, the aggro never dies.
I'm happy since aggro druid and paladin are some of my favorite decks, I like the super low curve druid though like egg druid, no innervates, I wonder if that can make a comeback

>you can only be control or aggro

This new one is a sidegrade, not an upgrade to Abusive. It's another route they old have taken when deciding on a nerf.

yes. No other option will be available to you this expansion

At least fucking sort them by class or something, good lord.

So I'm a poor fag and I want to save dust before the expac, but I wanna get to rank 10 before the expansion hits.

tl;dr: What do I replace patches and leeroy with in pirate warrior? Just some more charge minions or what?

>sidegrade
Nope don't accept this at all, it's a blatant upgrade, just wait until we get pre nerf iron dwarf as well

you cant play pirate warrior without patches sorry mate

>only gives +1 attack
>old abusive gave +2
>blatant upgrade

ok user

There's a link on the form with how they're organized

abusive is this turn only, and even then a 2/1 with +1 is still better than a 1/1 +2 in an aggro deck

zoo priest might be viable LOL can't wait to try it

Lotta cute dead girls this expac

Be honest.
Did you pre-order?

_No

This expansion is such cold garbage holy shit. It really is TGT No2 everything is fucking unplayable

Honestly? Of course fucking not

thanks user

patches is core

Why would i ever preorder when i dont even need 5k dust worth of cards? Set is shit and every playable card can be crafted for a low cost or opened

It's worth to unlock 2 last wing of Karazhan now?

I don't know if Curator or Medivh will still viable on next expansion

why do you feel that way user?

might aswell do that. New cards arent looking too good you can easily craft whatever is playable

Did blizz just reprint Abusive Sergeant but with +1 attack that is permanent?

because its the truth? Its garbage overflowing from Blizzards dried out mind

i'd probably be eternally buthurrt if i missed her too. but i didn't. feels good

Demilovato#1597 US

80gold

>nu-elise
>nu-bolvir
>nu-hemet
>no nu-kel'thuzad

This is purely whimsical, but I hope they would make it so Arthas would interact with Kel, be it for the adventure or when you play Kel against Lich King.

I think this guy is actually gonna be pretty strong in token/aggro decks
>battlecry summons tokens
>3 damage a turn with hero power
>5 damage with savage roar + hero power

people say that literally every expansion

What's with this "cards this set aren't good" meme? There's almost half a dozen playable if not meta changing legos coming in this set.

>turn 7
>aggro

pls give me some examples of cards you think are unplayable you still haven't explained yourself you've basically just said
>lul blizz is shit

Aggro Token doesn't run the ramp to reach Malf and would rather not need a turn 7 hero card to win the game
Ramp might run it, but probably won't, since it's not a big enough immediate impact to come back from wasted turns ramping

FUCKING NAME 5 GOOD LEGOS WHORE . 5 OF THEM

if youre at turn 7 with aggro druid theres a very high chance youve already lost

This set actually doesn't have a lot of meme leggos

archbishop bendictus
lich king
rouge dk
warlock dk
sindragosa

Anduin.
Thrall.
Malfurion.
Uther.
Lich King.
Jaina.
Bolvar.

What about those princes?

people's definitions of aggro/midrange/control are so all over the place in this game none of it means anything really. I mean we're all familiar with the
>zoo is control
argument.

I just mean a deck that's looking to spawn tokens and win with savage roar, there's lots of variations on that with different mana curves but to many players its "aggro" no matter how high the curve may or may not be.

More viable than half the shit that gets printed that is straight up meme

Uther
Malfurion
Anduin
Arfus
Lich King
Etc...

>only have those princes in their respective cost
>draw into none of those shit
>viable
Don't kid yourself.

Uther DK
Garrosh DK
The Lich King
Anduin DK
Malfurion DK

The 4 cost one is the only one that's not ass. But 3 out of 20+ legos does not a shit set make friendo.

Honestly, there's more good Legos here than usual it seems, since even the "bad" ones (apart from the Princes) still seem playable or at least build-around.

i know you are unbelievably stupid from the legendaries you mentioned but im gonna ingore your stupidity and reply anyway

>Benedictus
absolute meme tier unplayable trash
>Lich King
good but nothing too crazy
>rogue dk
unplayable garbage
>warlock dk
absolutely unplayable garbage
>sindragosa
slow garbage no reason to play this over burn
>anduin
actually kinda decent nothing too crazy
>thrall
worse bloodlust
>malfurion
good in control druid versions
>uther
good in control
>Jaina
too slow burn is superior even quest is superior
>Bolvar
ayy

Every fucking day in this shithole im reminded how shitty hsg anons are at card games

Post yfw unpack one of the Princes

it's always the dumbest posters that are always the most confident
i bet you thought discolock was going to tier 1 too

I fucking hate this game man every time my opponents all have fucking perfect answers and god hands im never this fucking lucky man it's not fair

I'll never give blizzard a single dime

>rate all but 2 of my listed legos as "good"
>give one a shitty comparison that's not equivalent to it in role
>call me stupid and implying I'm shit at card games despite agreeing with what I said
Aight lad.

desu i'd be fine with the 2 mana prince, i kinda want to make a gimmicky aggro paladin with him

Don't worry, each one you draw makes your next pack better!
And i'm sure they're teasing the next set's gimmick and will be busted then!

>aggro with no two drops
congrats if you can get it to work

no my predictions from Un'goro actually held up.

My top 8 were

Living Mana
Arcanologist
Glyph
Steed
Tarim
Vilespine
Kalimos
Hydra

your predictions from un'goro are irrelevant now

I just wanted to throw together an assload of 1 drops, the 3 mana bubble synergy, divine favor, small time recruits, the 2 mana prince, and bit of higher-cost burn and see if it would work for shits and giggles

Why couldn't they have just swapped the 2 mana and 3 mana princes around?
Would have made both of them so much better.

prince keleseth memes here I come.

If i get keleseth I might have fun making a super zoo warlock with nothing but bloodthirsty one drops, that sounds kinda fun
the other two i have no ideas for I'm not creative enough to think of something for Taldaram, Valanar seems reeeeeeeeally bad though I'd be pretty disappointed if I got him

>Gives your weapon +1 attack

Actually good dks

Druid
Paladin

thats it

Actually playable legendaries

The lich king
Putricide(only for the statline)

Jesus Christ, these votes.
Question was which DK will be safest to craft for future use.
>Gul'Dan third highest
>Malfurion that low
>Jaina above Anduin

how is murloc paladin allowed

shits so utterly broken

I think Warrior DK is decent while Shaman works in current existing decks.

>Putricide(only for the statline)
Yea cause every deck needs a 4 mana 5/4 premium stats right there. I wouldn't even play any secrets with it just those STATS bro! Those fucking STATS!

I don't even like Druid that much desu. The summons are weak for it's mana and it's hero power is garbage to me Paladin is the way to go

don't craft anything untill the meta settles, the safest crafts will be curve aggro decks

When you play it, your opponent will drop a Hungry Crab on you turn 1. So it's balanced.

are you implying /hsg/ anons are any better? The opinion i read in this place make me want to quit hearthstone

Don't forget that one guy who runs two for some forsaken reason.

>only for statline

Wow, I didn't realize Lost Tallstrider was dominating the wild meta

Warleader legitimately needs to be Hall Of Famed