It is Lamborghini's best-selling model with 14,022 being built throughout its lifetime

> It is Lamborghini's best-selling model with 14,022 being built throughout its lifetime

shit, I had no idea it was this common. Would Veeky Forums still want to own the most pleb-tier and basic Lambo?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/39212483
offroadvehicle.ru/AZBUCAR/Porsche/Backbone Chassis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JqDCuEhCxis
youtube.com/watch?v=9WruG7SH6fE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, especially the one in the pic

No it's ugly, slow for the price, and expensive as fuck to own.

They're $100k-$200k cheaper than a Murcialago. There's a reason they sell so many more V10s than V12s. The same thing is happening with the Huracan and the Aventador.

It's the last Lambo you could get with a manual transmission and two wheel drive. It's the only good Lambo right these days.

No, would buy Porsche only.

I think it's better looking than the Huracan personally.

>actually buying a lambo though

a superleggera,maybe
i'd much rather have a merci sv though

Don't buy a car with a 30k mile lifespan.

nobody puts more than 20k miles on their lambo user

No. If I wanted one, I'd have one.

Good luck with that, they still hold their value even after 15 years

And, to prove I'm not joking:
carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/39212483
>Asking $63k

>Have $20k DeLorean
>Have $20k Cadillac
>Have $10k Rolls Royce
>Have $7k Imperial
>Have $5k Corvette
>Have $4k Lincoln
>Have $3k Fiero
>Have $2k Packard

That's, roughly, $71k in cars; which gives me an $8k margin to buy the Lambo at LIST PRICE. Yeah, nah; I'd rather have a fleet of shitboxes.

>Have $10k Rolls Royce
i was looking at a 20k silver shadow the other day and got so tempted

I personally know a guy with a 2012 base Gallardo with over 70k miles on it. He says that its as reliable as his Porsches.

Waman and people with shit taste often 'preferred' the look of the Gallardo over the Murcielago though.

In the case of the Aventador and the Huracan, I don't see how anyone could think the Huracan looks better. One is the batmobile and the other is a slightly uglier batmobile. It must be purely down to price.

holy shit, there's a murcielago there for only $54k!
does it look repairable tho, Veeky Forums?

Holy Beautiful

If some gave me one for free I would own one.

Just imagine what would happen if something breaks. That usually removes any temptation for me.

Turn it into a beachbuggy.

If you want a comfortable sedan, they're virtually unbeatable and the impression you make when you arrive anywhere is something else.

That said, they will bleed you dry every chance they get. The stock fuel pump for a Silver Shadow used to be $1,900.00. I run a $20.00 Autozone unit in mine. If you do this sort of hack work, they can be reasonable cars to own. Pic related is mine; a 1976 Silver Shadow LWB.

You should sell all your cars and upgrade your pleb-tier house.

OR I could continue living in a rental that gives me space for 7 cars while I keep improving a tract of land and build my dream home/garage there instead.

If it's a manual transmission yeah, automatic I'm not sure really, I'd rather spend $90k in some other car.

RWD, naturally aspirated V10 with a manual transmission = pure sex

Why not get a Porsche 911 GT3 RS instead of this shit. Much faster and better in every way. Huracan is a much better choice nowadays, who even bought a Gallardo?

Yes, Gallardo is my favorite lambo tbqh

I would. I actually preferred the Gallardo over the higher-market Murcielago.

I also liked the look of the Jalpa over the Countach.

>I also liked the look of the Jalpa over the Countach.
You're a retarded faggot.

Have you done any upgrades to the Delorean?
Thinkin about getting one after I get a nice pilot job in a few years

its like the Ferrari 360 or Porsche 928
who really wants that

Whats wrong with the 360?

What's wrong with the 928?

>Not owning a 2500hp UGR Gallardo for highway pulls and 1320Video posturing.

id atleast want the superlaggera
and to prove im not a normie id mod the hell out of it into a crazy track monster

What's right with the 928?

All the mechanical bits? Everyone knows it's always the nightmarish electronics that fuck up on the 928.

V8, fast

>If some gave me one for free I would own one.
I suggest you look up the insurance rate for your area. Go to your current insurance company website and see what your Huracan or Murcie would cost you per month to insure full boat.

for some time it was the cheapest and most common Ferrari and some do not like its look
there are other cars that get no love like Ferrari 500 Mondia and Dino 206 GT

the 911 overshadows porsches other works
historicly speaking it seems that dr porsche had inteded to make his first sports car mid engined
but was so lacking in captal and business support that he chose to develop from his econmy car

even the econmy car is the result of multple failed ventures
offroadvehicle.ru/AZBUCAR/Porsche/Backbone Chassis.html

>"may be in need of repair"

I've converted it to a carb, which helps. I've also got coilovers for the front that I have to install. I'm debating going back to fuel injection and adding a turbo, but time will tell. It's got a great owner's club, though, and it's an incredible car given how it's a first attempt from a start-up. Objectively, it's the coolest piece of junk I've ever owned.

At least get a REAL Lamborghini.
Like one before VAG. Now they all have this stupid design language with no variety.
Lamborghini needs to go back to their roots. Front engine grand tourers.

Nah they should go back to the design language of the Miura. I hate the stupid new Stealth Bomber look. I also agree in most of their cars looking the same, i have a hard time telling some of them apart.

>Like one before VAG
One that old may be in need of engine overhaul.

Who would buy a lamborghini in basic bitch corolla silver (tm)?

So basically an early Diablo, a Countach or a Miura?
What TV show do you star in that lets you afford that shit?

like 350 GT
or more like espada and Jarama ?

it was Chrysler that killed a bit of Lamborghini
Countach
Jalpa
P140
cala
LM002

but at least they did make the Diablo better mechanically over time
even if its look was made less like Cizeta Moroder V16T

towards the end Lamborghini was working on AWD
Bugatti and Audi inherited some of that
no just the cars that no one remembers

Yea I would, though I would rather have a Murialago if given the chance.

>does it look repairable tho, Veeky Forums?
That's about $100K of damage, and most of the parts are literally impossible for you to get.

Yes, but only with manual.

>does it look repairable
Imagine you have it right now.
Go look up the costs of parts. If you are not already skilled and confident with doing parts re-engineering to make generic substitutes fit, then you will pay tens of thousands for an engine overhaul.

too low ground clearance /dropped

>Would Veeky Forums still want to own the most pleb-tier and basic Lambo?
No, but not because it's too common. I wouldn't want to own it because I can't afford it, and if I could I'd rather have an Aventador.

fuck that's hot

>you'll never own a gated 6 speed Murcielago

youtube.com/watch?v=JqDCuEhCxis

DOES IT HAVE ANY COOL QUIRKS?

>Would Veeky Forums still want to own the most pleb-tier and basic Lambo?
It does not have ground clearance to be able to use some entrance driveways at various malls. Parts of my neighborhood has both speed dips and speed bumps that make that car unusable without scraping.

These kind of exotic cars aren't meant to be driven on normal roads or normal neighborhoods.

Why is there so much dougposting lately?

because it's the best type of posting

>slight damage to the exterior

Jalpas are only around $70,000, Espadas are around $100,000

youtube.com/watch?v=9WruG7SH6fE

this will be the new best seller.

Yeah, we will see a shitload of them in Rodeo Dr.

Kind of looks like a Prius

Yes because it looks like my favorite hotwheels when I was a kid