■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Tropical Summer Ocean (until 8/9)
├ Legendary Heroes (until 8/23)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Beach 2017 (Fornis, until 9/6)
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis, until 11/1)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7c7oIYzrxA
youtu.be/M2_6ucB85LM
youtube.com/channel/UCOQkS4hFBaNyEz6jQNuTheA
youtu.be/jjF_EGgpXmM
twitter.com/nelofox/status/883269943382257664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ded

D-does that Matoi want snu snu

Big fat ruppies

What should I use ass rifle on when maining GU?

Anyone else think that the S rank time for solo PD should be relaxed a bit? Sega doesn't realize the nerfed classes have a much harder time S-ranking now compared to episode 4. Now it's like you have to be perfect with no errors or have whaled gear to do it. I think 14 or 15 mins would be a better time more fitting for the "new meta".

this concept of rank affecting loot should be removed entirely

Might be a good idea to use one point or p slider on deus core while he's standing up but I can't think of anything other than that and the very occasional WB

They should just hand out everything for free. I should be able to have the drops placed in my inventory every time I accept a quest.

This desu
Sometimes I enjoy working and progressing for my rewards, but just being handed things on a plate is the epitome of gameplay

>I can't think of anything other than that and the very occasional WB
Yeah and who even subs Ra anymore

Naw, the "new meta" is to just run it as hero and get 7-8 minute clears without even trying. Stop playing bad classes.

yeah definitely should be relaxed. Especially since you can get shit cycles like drill rush, side swipe, drill rush, ceiling stab, side swipe.

Before as ranger if I got too many fuzz balls that lock you into place I was furious. Getting good cycles is almost all you can do as other classes sometimes.

regardless of what the meta is, I hope they buff the other classes to hero standard. I get that hero is the better "advanced class" but bow braver losing damage and costing a jillion more PP is not helping anyone considering the already small player pool for bow braver.

What they really need to buff on all the other classes is more abstract, if you ask me. Their clunkiness and overall "flow" or whatever

Problem is that's a much bigger undertaking (and much more prone to fuckup), damage numbers are relatively easy to tweak in comparison

A single charge end attract is better than tmg for the heads if you can get all the hits in

Post your crush!

Not interested in posting my own character, thanks.

New player here. Should I keep certain weapons for grinding or attribute grinding? I get shitload of items every time I do emergency quests and I am unsure if selling/feeding mag everything that's not better than my current equipment is a right thing to do.

anything 9s and bellow is as good as mag food unless it has emper embrace. anything 10 star above is either an excube/ 12 star grinding fodder

If they aren't 12 stars or better they'll be worthless before long. Just sell them if they're 9 stars or lower and not better than what you've got, and turn the 10 and 11 stars into excubes.

More you know, thanks user

Doesnt matter when you can just go hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7c7oIYzrxA
Even if you play like absolute shit like this guy you will still be able to S rank.

Cheers.

how butthurt will ship 2 get if i run SH lq as hero with halfassed units that are simply +10 with random trash affixed, and a 13* sword that's +30 but not 60 element (more than 40 in this case) and essentially unaffixed too?

oh, and lq 1-4 if it weren't obvious.

>SH
meh, who gives a shit
wait did you mean with the expert filter on

lets say yes, because i certainly do have it on. I'm also level 50 flat to boot.

Maybe a little miffed sure

>level 50 flat
Do VH then. There's no point in doing SH until you reach level 55 because you'll receive less EXP from SH due to the difference in level.

As long as you're not dying every other second, and the rest of the party can make up for the damage.

Turns out i'm doing the most damage despite being 20+ levels lower, so I guess I had nothing to worry about.

Do I still have enough time to get a fresh class to 75 before the next maintenance?

Depends on how hard you want to go for the next 18-19 hours. the answer would be "yes" though.

Also, do excubes just not drop from lq 1-4 (or any I guess) on SH or something?

I cringe at how badly this person is playing. Hero is truly the class for shitters.

>describe by sega as "a class anyone can do well with"
>surprised its the shitter class

Why doesn't PD scream anymore when you defeat it?

He's become so numb

are the servers down? i cant connect.

He can't feel you there

yes

They should still be up, weekly maintenance starts in like 17 hours

all ships display "Unknown" statsus and i keep getting 249.

i know the error code means that i cant connect but i was just wondering if it was on my end or not.

Do I have enough time to S rank XH 1~4 on a fresh 75 Hero with +35 gear and 11* 100 atk units

could be anything in the pipes between you and the server really

>disconnected during a match in battle arena
Cum the fuck on

I got it too but I'm on now

So it's not just me, looks like a bug that came with the hero update.

>if you still play force it may be best to use gruz rear
The days of Force doing things like this are over, you can't go full squishy. Damage is high enough nowadays that fast, untelegraphed attacks are enough to one shot a force wearing tankier units than that but no hp affixed in PPC

The bow nerf is so damn retarded, the only problem with bow was the sub chain trigger which was already dead because of the damage cap but nerfing its damage and increasing its pp costs was just too far.

You know they killed bow CT a long time ago during magatsu era right? You obviously don't play bow if you don't know that so why do you care?

No, bow ct was still prominent even after that, it still allowed players to kill PD in 3minutes (double time included) and elderloser in seconds.

When are people going to stop equating boss solo kill times with the state of the class? If that was how you judged classes than Hunter would have been better than Fi in ep4 since they did solo PD faster.

>they killed bow CT a long time ago during magatsu era
You're retarded, after the banish + CT nerf during those days it could still kill magatsu faster than regular organized MPAs even as a 4/12.

God Startos is cute.

sayonara dess!

I love shortstacks.

It's Oscar from ToB

How2bThicc but porportional?
Please respond

Bow didn't have SB-0 back then so it literally had no choice but to keep playing it

>When are people going to stop equating boss solo kill times with the state of the class
Never because that's the reason SEGA hit the WEAPON (not the "state of the class") where it hurts the most, banish and bomber.
It was broken in the right hands.

Just wait for bow to get Last Nemesis 0 and Kamikaze 0, plus a ring that boosts bow damage when a stance is active.

So would you agree wired lance needs to be nerfed immediately because it had one of the fastest solo PD times?

that outer wear exaggerates bust size pretty fierce, my character is pretty stacked, but that outerwear makes them look silly huge, so stratos should be fairly flat

No because I'm not agreeing that it should be nerfed I'm just saying why SEGAs nerfs are retarded.

>kill PD in 3minutes
Mind providing a video? I've never seen a bow do sub 7 let alone be the best solo PD class in the game

Bug or feature? First story quest is saving Persona from PD

youtu.be/M2_6ucB85LM

I assumed you meant solo PD

She must be around average then. This is how the outfit looks on a flat body.

he said solo PD dingus, and thats not a bow

that looks pretty good on a flat character, I should use a makeover pass, it always looked stupid on me

We're talking about bow ct and nobody brings that to solo pd because it doesn't work there for obvious reasons.

>EP3 Bullet Bow
>Everyone and they moms playing banish CT
>Forced to play this shit or else can't MPA
>EP4 Bullet Bow
>See this guy youtube.com/channel/UCOQkS4hFBaNyEz6jQNuTheA
>See this guy youtu.be/jjF_EGgpXmM
>Also one of the very few that can clear Zephyros solo
Glad they nerfed these cheeky cunts.

>one of the very few that can clear Zephyros solo
That wasn't really an exclusive club

If you disagree that bow needed major nerfs you're in denial about how bullshit it was

weren't fote and sufi the only ones that could clear it without sub ct faggotry?

I hope we get solo Mother triggers around March next year.

>that gay ass robot imitation
just delete your garbage character and make a cast

Fo, Br, Fi, Su, Gu were the main classes capable of solo Zephyros to my knowledge. I wouldn't be surprised if Ra could have done it considering how optimized their Gracia runs are now but I don't know any videos of it happening.
Probably just hiding the face from the general. Whenever I post something that requires my character be in the shot I throw on soro repca

might as well add a lvl80 rematch while they're at it. straight to the fight, no flying around.

i'd hope that would be the case too. nobody should need to suffer solo rideroid.

the rematch will be rideroid only

Hahaha, it's like you don't know SEGA at all!

>12* back unit from 1-4
>It's astra

I know that feel.

tfw going to be haunted by not running lq1~4 enough once it's gone

don't worry you won't have to wait long for it to come back maybe to the treasure shop for 200 SG a trigger

I'm saving my 5000sg for deus esca triggers so I can finish these sheets but Sega refuses to release them

Where do Guren Zombies spawn aside from Yamato EQ?

How long after Mother's initial release were Mother triggers added? That's probably a decent measuring stick

Episode 1~4 limited quest
The items for the files also might drop from other things but if it were a boss the gauge you'd get from it would be rather measly

Following Mother's schedule, they would be out by mid-september

twitter.com/nelofox/status/883269943382257664

It's now 2017 and these fucking nips are making rina doujins.

rina is cute

tentacles are icky though where the doujin of her holding hands with itsuki

2 EQs left, at least give me a +31 Zein. Something to not make me regret scheduling my week around this fucking game

So Phantom Yamato 71+ is for Exta Hrad only right, im 62 atm, whats the best way to get to 75. im also severely shittily geared atm,

is it just triboosting eqs + tokyo keys?

grinding the shit out of boosted ep1~4 before they take it away

>tfw spent +60m on mediocre unit affixes because I still don't know how to do it properly

I'm glad I got to upgrade units and have slightly better affixes than before but I can't help but think I could have done it for so much cheaper