Dans rods and customs

What do you guys think about this guy? All we really know he is bad at getting things done on time. Do you think all the hype is true? It got me thinking since he just made a new video and all. I did some digging and it would appear the video where rodknock confronts him is strongly edited to suit himself. He clearly is the aggressor in the situation. Tommy is alright but a literally wildcard. I also noticed alex in some of his videos so dan can't be that bad right? (considering alex dumped hg when they stole his shit I would assume he would hang with someone who would not do that )We know nothing about him. Anyways lets discuss this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GA5ENTPGdd8
youtube.com/watch?v=kpd5TiKD7Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=pQmVdPALT7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a shit show of drama. But it does make you think, Alex who had his shit stolen by them stayed beside Dan.

any how, internet e-celeb drama is 10/10 drama. guns, meth and crying bout everyone else.

Agreed.I like how all it took was dan to pop the top on hg and its sister channels (I know they aren't affiliated) Sure he is shit at getting things done but we don't have anything as proof regarding what time frame he guaranteed. All we know if that ruddy fucked up by storming into dans place on the base of "his care is inside". Stupid fucking move. I do believe his cars can blow the doors off tommys cars, mind you I like tommys builds. I honestly like grit flanderson the best

>I do believe his cars can blow the doors off tommys cars,
u wot

Tommy said it himself. He doesn't make "fast cars"

Neither does Dan

lol. You are one of those mindless sheep that follow the loudest one right?

Sure

dans robs and fock'em

I'd actually like to see them race

>video where rodknock confronts him is strongly edited to suit himself
lol, watch dans video again, listen to his story, then watch the footage again. dan says he got jumped on while holding rudnick on the ground, but in the video spencer and will just slowly walk up to the fight doing nothing and dan spas' the fuck out for all his friends to block them, despite nothing happening. he has shown no real builds, besides his friends cars, which are all fwd pieces of shit.
Alex is also a piece of shit too, stealing from his parents and bragging about it. granted his parents support him entirely so they are just as shitty.

I disagree with you. We only hear rudnick screaming and then the camera bursts in to them hugging. The way they are positioned (ruddy is lower than dan) could be an indicator that he went in for a shove and dan caught him. Its funny you brought it up because nobody except alex and spencer even tried to stop them fighting meaning it probably was some dumb shit. Also I think some dsm cars are awd and mind you total wildcards when it comes to racing. Bro don't be so foolish to think rudnick wouldn't edit the shit. Spencer and will weren't even in the building during the beginning and yet they are testifying that dan this and that

Rudnick at 14:56
>I pushed him into the lexus and then he pulled a gun on me

he admits to his guilt in the situation.

Connecticut courts have recognized the common law privilege to challenge an unlawful entry into one's home, to the extent that a person's conduct does not rise to the level of a crime (State v. Brocuglio, 264 Conn. 778, 794 (2003)).

The Castle Doctrine is incorporated into Connecticut law governing the use of physical force in defense of premises. This law states that a person who possesses or controls a premises, or is licensed or privileged to be on such premises, is justified in using reasonable physical force upon another person when he or she reasonably believes it to be necessary to prevent or stop someone from criminally trespassing. Deadly force is reasonable only (1) to defend oneself or another; (2) when one reasonably believes deadly force is necessary to prevent an attempt by the trespasser to commit arson or any violent crime; or (3) to the extent the person reasonably believes it is necessary and only to prevent or terminate an unlawful entry by force into his or her dwelling or place of work (CGS ยง 53a-20).

never heard of them. quick rundown of the Dan and why he got into a fight with his friend?

no quick rundown.

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=GA5ENTPGdd8

then watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=kpd5TiKD7Yg

thanks. his two friends dont look very happy. also why is there a toy train thing in front of him

In an effort to show us that they are children and innocent in the matter. Epic framing actually

Dan is a retarded meth addict who cant shit all done. He says people are "running all his parts" when really all hes done is make shit like intercooler piping for them. 90% of the things he talks shit about he actually does himself, like fake giveaways and fucking people over.
Also why is he so autistic about racing tommy? Like it would be different if it was his car but its not. It might beat him in a straight line but wew lad if you think a 500hp fwd shitbox will beat a 480hp gtr around limerock then i really dont know what to say to you.
Tldr: Dan is a scumy criminal meth head who should probably be in jail

stop spreading rumors fuckboy

kek. makes sense
ive only watched the frst video, but this really seems like this conversation shouldnt be put on youtube. also, if the jetta is in his name, he should be able to report it stolen. im not familiar with these guys, but i dont think i like any of them. interesting story though. im going to watch the second one now because ive been sucked into the e celeb saga.

What I stress is that if dan did anything illegal he would be in jail regardless if rudnick pressed charges. Seemed like everything was kosher. Dan opted not to get him in trouble and clearly rudnicks lack of understanding of the law leads him to think he had the ability to press charges. The pd got involved and dan gave back the car. That is how exactly it should have been handled at first.
Notice how he says "tommy said just barge in and get your car"...someone is chasing views

Get the fuck outta here dan, they arent rumours anymore

why because tommy said so? You guys are so pathetic

Uhh, everything i posted about was went over by dan in his 2 sperg videos

dan went over him being a meth addict? or are you just some delusional nobody who believes the shit that comes out of torrington mongrels? Fuck off

this also makes sense.
at 19 the jetta guy is an adult; and the owner of that shop doesnt know if jetta guy has a weapon or not. while carrying the last thing you want, is to get into a physical altercation.
either way, none of this stuff should be on youtube. just a shitty situation that everyone involved will talk about every once in a while. youtube is weird

exactly. He knows exactly what he is doing will resonate with the tons of children who watch youtube and specifically his channel.

>only replies about the meme
I suppose he never said there would be a giveaway car for all donaters? Never took 5k to build the lexus then didnt do shit? Never took the jetta for months to do 2 days of work and wouldnt give it back until chris payed more money on top?
Come on dude, i used to watch his videos but he went off the rails big time. Hardley ever got stuff accomplished in his videos before either, spent days fixing a bent rim and making a manifold.
SuicideCRX does what dan tried to do, watch some of his videos and see what actual effort will do

not taking sides but Tommy is def a shady asshole. Rudnick is snake who can't make videos without his meds (srs). And Dan has a very low iq, like lower than rudnicks.

Its best if you avoided all of them.

this has nothing to do with that. he clearly has no youtube game but I don't think the hate he gets from ruddy and tommy are warranted . I honestly dont regularly watch any auto youtubers anymore well except Cletus . The whole hg thing is played out. Tommy is a grown ass man without a job

What are the odds, he just uploaded now

no way

dan literally said in his video spencer jumped on his back you fucking dumb ass.

oh shit you weren't joking. Here comes the truth boys

rudnick on life support. Good guy dan saved the day.
>shit man

>he doesn't recognize classic Thomas Wooden Railway products a mile away

What was your childhood man?

bro..he actually fucking did it. LMFAO when ruddy would have gotten arrested if he decided to press charges. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=pQmVdPALT7M

bump

bump