implyingrigged.info/wiki//ag/_League_2:_Autism_Harder

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
Dead managers galore
/soc/ manager doxxes himself, then removes his name from the manager list
/mu/ spoons, /trash/ scores a goal (!) during the match

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbMi6EHVT0lIZhN4jLTbqgwU73zMc6U8EkFADUdYi9cRgOJw/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Veeky Forums so shitty?

>ponyfags and redditors voted this over C or the emoji

lol internet

It became an anime team

this is better than the emoji

Believe in /f/

Anything would be better than either the emoji or this fucking visual puke. You faggots griefed the cup not voting C

Unironically. I want some madeon and noisia in this cup.

>Memes in the cup are good in moderation!

Remember to smile.

There's too many teams I like in the knockouts. I don't know who to root for.

For anyone who forgot theb elt: Currently /u/ has it

>No /mlp/ this cup
>No Veeky Forums to get another star
>New teams can win the cup
>Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in the Ro16
>Legbut exposed
>/g/ returning to their '15 form
>/vr/ and /jp/ being very fun teams to watch
>no /sp/ in this Ro16
>Cunt destroyer nullified

Is this the best cup so far or has this been shit?

>having memes in the esport cup in the first place

>>Legbut exposed

?

Reminder that all players should be wearing team colors.

/toy/ blew up their defense and scored 4 goals in 13 minutes

They were throwing ("""experimenting""") that doesn't count

>things can possibly be good

>Unwilling Elf was a silver and she was actually still the Ino model from like 2015 until the day after the aesthetic deadline. So it felt really weird to have one random 77 with great aesthetics and the rest of the team be a complete clusterfuck so I used the VGL7 Rance.

I can see the reasoning but really anyone would've minded a FBM Rance. Also it's a great model and great models are made to be showcased.

There's still Autumn at least.

/h/ needs some fucking offense regardless. Liru has scored nothing and only ONE goal was scored by them in the entire cup, which was from fatguy. What a far cry from their winter cup run in '15

Like /wg/ did with [s4s].

>became

/toy/ did damn good.

Time will tell if others can repeat their success.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbMi6EHVT0lIZhN4jLTbqgwU73zMc6U8EkFADUdYi9cRgOJw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Auties part one is here. Totally spaced out on this one, I swear I wasn't putting it off because I was salty or anything, I just play vidya too much for my own good. Go vote, poll is open until Friday night.

>all but one of the vidya teams are dead

Depends on who you ask. It's okay but it could be better.

Who have advanced from the Ro16 after 9 pointing their group in the past?

Thank you.

It could be, but this is a really nice set of challengers. Smaller markets but with enough attention to get some nice matches. Maybe a /f/ /wg/ final could happen and utter chaos happens

>Depends on who you ask. It's okay but it could be better.

When there are more likeable teams than spots in the knockouts, some teams are bound to be left out.

>three atleast you tried options

Is Paval streaming the Round of 16?

>/f/ vs /wg/ final

I would watch the fuck out of that.

>We will never get a /f/-/int/ final

a damn shame.

>two /u/ options in the aesthetics polls
i know their aesthetics are so good i'm using both of my votes on them, but you didn't need to rig it for them

You have no idea how much I want that

It would be the best fucking cup in the history of the game. Fuck whatever /sp/ did, this will be the one to end it all if it happens

Fair enough, but again, depends on who you ask. Obviously some people take issue against teams like /u/ and /lgbt/ in the knockouts too, so. Personally I'm rooting for /f/ or /m/ or /vr/ to get a star but barring /wg/ double star memes or actually, even then I'll be fine whatever happens.

fixed

>rematch of the biggest (rigged) blowout in 4cc history
>we get to hear madeon
>/4ccg/ could very well explode if /wg/ wins two stars

worth it

Whichever team wins I'd be sad and over the moon at the same time.

>the elation if /f/ gets a star

>nuclear salt mine of this place if /wg/ gets another star

Yes please.

What if neither /f/ or /wg/ get the star?

ab/u/

Why has /pol/ the board been useless since after Liverpool closed?

The internet is threatened and they've been twiddling their thumbs.

>That one person who voted for /trash/'s goal as goal of the tournament

Aside from post match rulings from merit or the commissioner, how does neither team involved in a final match of an elite cup not get a star?

All is fine. But I just want to see /f/ make it to the quarterfinals and /jp/ to win it all

Easy answer. They don't reach the finals.

Everyone is sleeping on Veeky Forums. I predict a 2 goal win over /f/ desu

What happens if a board votes to not sacrifice a player to /trash/?

Either directly in a yes/no vote on the issue, or indirectly by voting the sacrifices player back onto the team and rejecting attempts to replace them with another?

Do they have to MAKE an extra player and then sacrifice them?

I'd still be hype.

Veeky Forums could do it, but that all comes down to how they play against /f/. It's either they get the dose or /f/ vanishes again

Hey we could've had /trv/ 0-0ing their way to the knockouts, now that would've soured the mood

And don't forget that all the sliders are set to ten, so it'll be a shitshow. Cunt destroyer versus DA HOOD and daily dose will be a fucking mess that's amazing to watch

for all the supposed lore and traditions of the trash roster, all rules about it are more or less not enforced.

Even with that, the final could also have noisia and infected mushroom playing, so it'll be the best electronic shit playing. I'm pissed that broken printer didn't score since his goal horn is one great song.

How do we make /k/ good enough to actually make it to the autumn ro16 from a tough group?

I love le capitalism XD

Helicopters lol

corporations that put rainbow filters over their logos won't take away muh dank meyms.

If they do another corporation will magically enter this high-entry-cost field and burgeon off just only the money of people who want to post dank memes.

>And don't forget that all the sliders are set to ten

Isn't that supposed to be /wsg/?

No. Check the wiki. Since /wg/ got assblasted 10-0, they have to make any game against /f/ a match where all sliders are set to 10, so it would be a great finale to witness

Hey baby wake up from your asleep

Where the does it say that?

As both the Cup's premiere garbage expert and the guy who made most of those /trash/ rules I'll give a little clarity on this.

The rule for the /trash/ team is that any player who scores is free, they are too good for the team and have redeemed themselves of whatever sin caused them to appear on the team in the first place.

Now this leaves a slot open on /trash/ that must be filled by some garbage. As any team that concedes to /trash/ is by definition garbage they are the most perfect candidates for a volunteer. There is also the secondary reason of a team that concedes to /trash/ should probably make a sacrifice to the dark gods of PES in order to grant them redemption anyway so these two events line up nicely.

If the team doesn't offer up a victim to /trash/ then PES will most likely remain angery at them and their misery will continue. This is still speculation because nobody's refused yet but the Cup is built on pretending to understand things that are mostly random so it's about par for the course.

Oh shit, I'm wrong. I thought that it was a /wsg/ /f/ rivalry with the sliders to 10.

>Sithrak pape
Impressive.

Also was the Flush released? What replaced him?

We doesn't have much time

Man of wallpapers do you have any /f/ papes?

If so please share, for I have none.

But it was a /mu/ player that scored against /mu/, so what now?

So wait does it specify whether or not sliders can be touched in consession timeouts?

Oh that's right.
Merzbow is free by scoring on himself.

The Flash was put on the back of a pickup truck and driven to a butterfly farm upstate to live out his days but his blissful days were cut short after only a few days as he choked on his morning eggs and died.

The Flash was replaced by all the skill and good fortune /co/ displayed in Spring 17.

It's an odd case because every player on that version of /trash/ was a splintered part of Anthony Fantano so it might somehow cancel out but we'll have to spend time reading garbage can entrails to see if that interpretation is correct.

Here's one I made for /f/ back when I still put together a wallpaper for each team in any knockouts.

Thanks Doc

>/trash/ was made of Fantano jokes
>Of all of them, the specific one about Merzbow is the one that scored on /mu/

Fucking pottery

You are correct

It says it right on /f/'a wiki page

>Blazing 10's Yolobowl /f/ vs /wsg/

Thanks doc for some tiny doses in that wallpaper

>those pellets inside the capsule.

Thank you very much.

Got any /m/ or /asp/?

Gib /int/

So onto my love rocket climb

Inside tank of fuel is not fuel but love above us

>we'll have to spend time reading garbage can entrails to see if that interpretation is correct.

Pontifex Trashimus

there is nothing above
but the stars
above

there is nothing above
But the stars, above

All systems gone!
Prepare for downcount!

OFFBLAST

Fly away in my space rocket

Not a lot of either unless you like Evangelion unfortunately because I'm a pleb when it comes to both of those and also because I recently lost over 2,000 wallpapers when my laptop died on me.

You no need put money in my pocket

The door is closed, I just locked it

Makes me feel less stupid for buying an external hard drive big enough to backup everything onto.

I put my port plug in your socket

I have external hard drives but I fell out of backing things up even semi-regularily. My files might still be salvageable but I'll have to go to the shop to see first.

How did it died

Can you remove the hard drive and recover its contents

It got dropped onto the ground by my idiot sibling who tried moving it when I was cooking. It was open when that happened and kept running for about five minutes so I didn't think anything was wrong. Then it went into sleep mode and when I revived it it got stuck on the login screen. I restarted it and it tried to go into the f8 menu but it wouldn't let me and instead said "repairing Windows" for about 8 hours until I gave up. I think the files could be fine by removing the hard drive but I don't know at this point.

You should cull it

Just be careful if you are taking it to the shop.

When my laptop shat itself I ended up removing the hard drive and saving the files myself because I happened to ask and found out that they were going to wipe the hard drive and reinstall the OS when in was dropping it off.

I love gondola so much. He is so beautiful and innocent. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I wonder who will win this cup......

>not voting for the goal you scored as manager
pathetic