Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.3.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/826127-chains-of-harrow-update-2130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2-86r88gvU0
youtube.com/watch?v=ifrR18dFS9s
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6s8edg/im_a_huge_faggot_please_rape_my_face/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ember has a nice ass!

u want su fuk

Teach me to jew in trade chat /wfg/

Okay, serious question. Do warframes have soft asses or hard asses?

That's a kiddo m8, and an autistic one at that. So no, I won't have sum fuck.

>P.S.
Is there any build that can redeem the Seer? You can build the Frame and Companion as well if it can save the Seer.

repostan

as soft as you want it to be, they're 100% flesh

nothing can save the seer, user

Depends on the frame, Technocyte can mimic many properties both firm or malleable.

no, chocolate's not my thing

custom operator skincolors when? I want to go even paler

u gon git bleached

>custom operator skincolors

Honestly, I want a Grineer genemask. I want my tater to look as broken as their entire mechanic feels.

no-one needs universal vacuum, you can just walk over the items or bullet jump with mag if you can't be bothered

I need a picture of Trinity Strega's ass

they could be getting players to spend a lot more plat than they are on shit like that, but I don't imagine we'll see much until it gets at least a little more fleshed out with the operator armor/weapon garbage and we have some more direct ways to interact, let alone approach the levels of relay whoring we get with frames

So any general tips for how to play Saryn and how to mod her?
I'm aware that she's not all that good and I'm not looking to make her Sortie 3 eximus stronghold survival viable
Just viable and useful for general fissure and alert stuff

>using mag

Are you implying White Chocolate is better than pure 100% Chocolate

Use features included by the developers.
Capitalize on fuckups by the devs.

>tfw grinded 13+ Gorgon Wraith sets before Razorback showed up
>tfw sold 8 of them to one guy for 75p as he was planning to flip them while sets were still going for 100p
>tfw the price dropped like a rock within the hour

Next time Baro arrives:
5000 credits 1 ducat - Hey Kiddo Beacon

>Obtain an ignis
>Mod for gas (Literally just add one toxin mod)
>Press 1 on an enemy
>left click
>Delete everything
>Make fart jokes

example
youtu.be/2-86r88gvU0

Next Baro visit will be primed bane of corrupted pretty much confirmed

smug anime girl.png

saryn is a fucking mess of a warframe
basically you need high duration, range and some strength.

You basically need to get a meaty weapon, mod it for gas, throw spores on a target and then shoot it with the gas gun. Because gas applies 2 instances of toxin the spore basically spreads your weapon damage.

It's potentially really good, but awfully inconsistant. Basically you'll murder infested and corpus up to level 60 in an absolutely brainless fashion. But with grineer it can feel like a bit of a crap shoot.

Should I just buy a bunch of slots with my remaining 600 plat? Frame slots are one thing but I'm hoarding way more primary weapons then I think I should be and I'm running out of space fast.

mmm

>he started using randomized filenames

yeah, i made ~700p this weekend and i spent about 200 of it on slots alone. There are a lot of weapons I would like to one day take the time to forma and use. If the weapon required a lot of annoying materials to make then I'm likely not gonna trash it.

>Valkyr
>Hirudo
>Eternal War
>Primed Fury
>Berserker
What else can I do do punch at ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS SPEED?

>could have said something funny with that name
>didnt

Have a max power str volt in your squad

>>Hirudo
>not Prisma Obex

I was literally just working on doing this with my valk as well, i'm only missing primed fury but I have the rest. It's fucking insanity, anything that can be hit by melee gets fucking obliterated

hirudo heals you so you can be reckless

Need a good rakta cernos build for endless ivara cheesing

It's SLOWER
It's not ABSOLUTE ludicrous speed

>finally bought odanata prime wings to craft the set
what's the fastest way to level archwing stuff?

>healing return
I know, not as good, but I can keep my self fully healed in eximus survival sorties.

I would probably have to suggest a rakta cernos, and ivara. I'll leave the details up you though. Hope this helps.

by doing archwing missions

haha nice credits poorfag

i want to make my operator look like chris brown now

HAYAI

>only 1.6k plat

>87d 0h

user, what did you do?

;^(

do it

How much are deconstructor rivens worth

Damage transfer is better with a big explosive weapon. Zarr is perfect for Saryn because of initial burst of damage that transfers to nearby enemies, then the bomblets can exploit the ping-pong spore mechanics. Its status and relative rate of fire is high enough for this to work.

a bit more than your usual sentry weapon riven, but then again so few people actually know that the deconstructor is a murder machine you're better off using it.

spooky

going back, i rebuilt pretty much every weapon and attempted to forma them all, I have 5 digits of plat so I dont particularly care about slots, but I built a 2nd of most of the primes for different aura polarities in case something happens, all forma'd as well. basically, in case something gets buffed its nice to have it on hand, and if not, oh well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ifrR18dFS9s
light speed is too slow, we've got to go right to... ludacris speed

thats pretty good, make sure you get that chris brown potato to smack this one in the face for maximum realism

>there are people who did not nerf proof deconstructor

Good rolls on it, it could be worth a pretty penny. Very small market for it though.

>haha look at me guys haha i know sleek too! haha NOTICE ME

who the fuck gave that animation the ok

I just think it's cool that's all. Guy has a deconstructor riven, I'm adding to the conversation by pointing out a sleek related. big fucking whoop.

How much plat could I jew for these?

Just bought a veiled Shotgun Riven for 20p. Flip it or pop it?

flip it

What stance do people use with Hirudo/sparring weapons in general? I've been using just the blank stance and it feels surprisingly good

this one

I changed the aura polarity on my Hirudo to match Grim Fury. I just like the moveset a lot more than Brutal Tide.

>post WTB: dirt cheap _____ Riven
>get spammed with 15+ roll links for 600p

Every time. My entire Riven collection is forever destined to come from undisclosed "junk" Riven ads.

stop being picky fgt

>blank stance
What did user mean by this?

Grim Fury is objectively better because Brutal Tide has excessively slow and unresponsive combos with way too much twirling. Hell, the quick melee combo for either is actually the best simply because it is a simple infinite punch string. GF's kick does allow you to consistently hit small targets however.

If only they made more sparring stances rather than polearm ones which are already decent. If only Fist weapons were good.

I dont care what anyone says, Harrow is a fun guy that makes my gorgon go BRRRRRT

how come nobody ever told me limbo is this fun

muda muda muda muda muda

>prisma gorgon
meh
I'd rather original gorgon sound any time

throw him away and never use him again
everybody either secretly or blatantly hates you because you make the game recognizably worse for them
unless you're playing solo in which case have fun

watch out user
you're gonna trigger the anti-fun squad alarm

do the world a favor and only play him solo
he's so fucking cancerous to have on a team

but it has the best stats

i dont use his 4 in a team, mostly just blasting with 1 and having the best dodge in the game

>chains
>self inflicted pain
>dishes out the pain too
>man in the wall
subtle DE

It's still a gorgon

the opticor one should sell like hotcakes

luckily I have a really good riven for mine, so its soma prime equivalent

I asked 1000 when talking to one dude, but he declined
I realize the rolls on the Opticor one aren't half bad, but I'm so bad at riven jewing

So as I sit staring at my steam library deciding what to play (like I'm sure many of us do) I find myself putting more and more hours into warframe.

What pushed me to make this post was something I heard in skillups recent review of warframe, it's more evolved, more polished and more in depth than games we are forced to spend £100-£200 on to get all the content, and in a time where AAA games seem to be "dumbing down" warfrsme holds true to it's depth and learning curve.

I log into warframe and can easily spend 3 hours just changing colours (fashsionframe ftw) and customising my ship. I can run so many different builds because of how in depth the modding system is, one single weapon/frame can have dozens of possible builds, sometimes I just log in to get my daily dose of grineer killing in for fun.

But ultimately this post is about how amazed I am, that after this many years DE is still churing out amazing content, still giving us all this content for absolutely FREE, and still devoted to this awesome game.

if warframe was made by a AAA developer like Ubisoft, we would have had to spend £200+ over the first couple years just to access everything, whilst the gsme being abandoned for a new title after a year in.

thanks DE for putting these big companies to shame, and making such an awesome community/game.

yes warframe has plenty of it's own issues and bugs, and balance changes that need to occur, cough cough universal vacuum.

but overall if you take warframe on a year on year basis, it has contained to grow and evolve for the better, we get new quests like the second dream and war within that really really shine, we've gotten better warframe quests like chains of harrow, theyre still updating the game graphically and improving tilesets.

overall, each year DE continues to build upon warframe in a positive way, and where we find other gsme s having short shelf lives, warframe I continue to look at and say "can't wait to see what next year brings"

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6s8edg/im_a_huge_faggot_please_rape_my_face/

its a matter of patience

Are twin wraith vipers any good? Worth a catalyst or forma?

Wow, I have not played Warframe for ages, I wish I could check when was the last time I've played, I think sometime after Archwings were released and holy shit this game is getting more and more overwhelming with every update.
I've wanted to play with level 1 everything that I've crafted before my hiatus and try some early mission to get back into the saddle, but I can't even find early levels because Mercury is apparently not starter zone anymore.

think about it this way, a pure 3stat cc/cd with -zoom could sell for 3k+ probably (can get up to 240% and 165%)

I could have gotten 5k from the lenz i unveiled but i dont really care about plat and i auctioned it off for 1.65k, its just unfortunate you have to swim your way through the sea of garbage for people with plat to see what you've got, hopefully they have fitlers on for your stuff

depending on how good your stuff is you might be able to wait it out for your price

DE shill detected, did you find this on steam reviews?

WARFRAMES AREN'T PEOPLE REEEEEE
go to earth

They can hit crazy DPS over a very short period of time with investment. If you like them and can deal with the management requirements, go for it.

How much grinding would I have to do to build a solo Dojo for unlocking clan weapons?
I need my weeaboo sword.

They were according to Chinaframe ads.

Not that much.

Only if you have a Riven. I melted my spare a long time ago, sorry.

>109k burst dps with lethal torrent & primed crits, 64k with less uncontrollable build

Dread or Lenz, /wfg/?
I have a Dread, I could potato and forma it, or I could start reasearching the Lenz in my shitty little dojo.

you're going to get mad at the crimes DE has committed.
It will only get worse from here on out.

>tfw I got a crit+crit damage twin viper riven a couple days ago
doesn't even have a negative what the fuck

I dunno user. Apples or bananas?

My friend an I created a ghost clan when Hema was released. It took us 3 weeks to have everything researched Hema included.
Just stock up on ~20 forma and have a normal amount of every other resource and you're good.

So the Lenz doesn't massively outperform Dread?
Good to know. It isn't on warframe builder yet, so I couldn't compare mechanical burst/dps. Might still go for the Lenz though, since I suck at landing headshots and prefer to make boom boom.