Lolnexus.com
Champion.gg
Op.gg
Triumph.gg
Legends.gg
Lolalytics.com
Lolskill.net

>Pentakill 2 - Grasp of the Undying Album
[YouTube] Pentakill - Cull [OFFICIAL AUDIO] | League of Legends Music (embed)

>7.15 Patch Notes

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-715-notes

>Healthy Enough

Post cute gnars

mechanics are life

Same.

I love Riven! She's my cute and perfect wife!

reminder to play orianna, literally free lp

mechanics are overrated. Sure it's cool to flash mid Q3 on riven and W and use your ult to finish it off but I think proper positioning in a team fight and dodging skill shots that are close in a high pressured situation

Fuck you.

both?
he's a jungler and got big jungling, why would he make videos of being a laner?
apart from you can make more "hype" plays from the jungle because of ganks.

*Deletes your everything*
*Casters literally are sick of seeing me*
*Everyone insists I'm balanced*

My last game was 11/20/16.

What have I missed? I noticed they removed Veeky Forumschat, and implemented replays i think right?

>Pick easy to play champions and climb by keeping it simple and playing macro

>Pick mechanically challenging champions and climb by improving mechanics and outplaying opponents

Which is the better strategy to get out of Silver? I could play Garen and get out but I'd prefer to improve at a champion that is more fun like Riven or Yasuo

>can't upgrade rageblade, the fourth most expensive item in the game
>can upgrade shitty abyssal mask

*1 shots your entire team*

simple champs and focus on macro

>I could play Garen and get out but I'd prefer to improve at a champion that is more fun like Riven or Yasuo
then go play riven/yasuo like everybody else
you'll almost certainly get better results with garen, though

Will a better skin ever exist?

this game is 80% macro and 20% playing your champ

make the maths

>tfw riot put nerfs on the PBE
>tfw they're literally fucking nothing

The one time I want a champion literally gutted like a fish and they won't do it. But any other champion not named Lee Sin they'll gut in a day if they have to.

play the champion you can climb the hardest with because the only way you'll get better is if you are playing against people that can punish you for your mistakes more consistently. climb hard to get better. better players will force you to get better mechanics

i love tristana so much

also you can play macro with riven and yasuo but that requires you to stop using all your brain power on "how will I 1v3 them" and instead play like you'd play garen except you now have dashes and cc

love how cho gath can deal a million damage while has 3 million health, a knock up and silence
really great design I'm thankful that tanks are now also assassins

chogath is literally fucking cancer right now
*1 shots your adc*

just kite him :^)

I'm not looking forward to getting outplayed by a boosted up item that only one team is allowed to have.

Draaaaaven!
He's super cool! I'm his biggest fan!
tfw no twitch adc main friend to duo to save me from the jarven's losing to ahri top and no one speaking english nightmare than is low plat

How do I get a bigger, more manly adc bf?

Reminder Ornn is a Triforce bruiser not a tank

Implemented replays and a sort of sandbox mode.

How the fuck does Daniel Klein have a job? Has he made a single good champ? Kayn is the most arbitrary and boring champ since Aatrox

>Garen
>Rammus
>Malzahar
>MF
>Taric
Thats your champion pool. When you get to Plat you can change those out for Maokai, Wukong, Anivia, Draven and Janna. When you get to Diamond you'll have good mechanics and you can play what you want.

So what ARE the upgrades for those items?

Kayn's surprisingly balanced and pretty fun

Fuck off.

Kayn is actually pretty fun and doesn't seem like he's terrible or brokenly OP so I think Klein did a decent job, despite being a literal cuck who is dating a married ftm tranny

Damn, that sucks. I really wanted to one trick Yasuo to diamond too, but I guess it's just too much when I'm silver.

Learn how to walk before you try to Shy combo your way out of Silver.

Nobody knows yet, as far as i've heard.

>4 damaging abilities and a damaging passive
>enhanced autos (sadly no AA reset)
>two dashes
>two AoE knock ups
>no resistance ratios, no bonus resists, no heals or sustain, no damage reduction, one single low strength shield
>probably wants to rush CDR

Yeah, I'm envisioning a "sit on top of fagets and continuously cycle Q>AA>W>AA>E>EE" kinda playstyle here.

Kayn is boring as fuck, what are you on? None of his abilities have any satisfaction or weight to them

>Ornn builds a full Triforce without backing once and has a 2 level advantage on you

>Turning the enemy team against their teammates and getting one of them reported an punished

Thanks toiR Games

why to jgers always gank illaoi post six its a phenomenon

Diving into the entire enemy team, drain tanking them then infesting the highest HP member of their team and healing to full while knocking them up and doing good damage is fun.

>no champion that chokes other champions to death

Uhh... guys?

PUT POPPY IN THE TRASH!

>Ornn's special Triforce does 250% AD damage on it's spellblade procs

I miss Xerath so much

>I say he's boring therefore only my opinion matters

>Playing a tank
>Enemy Jhin dealing 1000 dmg autos
>I have 3 armor items, including Thornmail
>He has no pen or lifesteal

This is bullshit. I can't even fucking initiate without exploding in 2 seconds. How the fuck are you supposed to tank anything in this game when DPS horrendously outscales defensive stats? Why does every tank not have %damage reduction steroids (I'm talking at least 20-30%) when damage is so stupidly high in this game?

>no champion that lets me bat away enemy projectiles back at their casters like a baseball superstar

Lolbabs?

more like 350%

thats why you play alistair and just tank 5 people's DPS for 30 seconds while your ADC kills everyone

That's not possible. With 3 armor items that's like 70% damage reduction with Tabis on top of that if he was autoattacking for 1k (unlikely unless he was crazy fed) then he'd be doing less than 300 damage a shot to you.

For only a thousand more gold? No way.

>no champion that polymorphs male champions into women and then fucks them until they become teammates

Lolbabs?

wait for the trundle rework

>Hayday of the Lux meta
>Roll into lane with 40% cdr and blow my ult on her
>They're back up 35 seconds later
>"wtf are those cds"

Is Bard technically the strongest champ on lego legends?

Im talking about the lore

No, Aurelion Sol is. He literally creates stars.

I still play him almost daily

Read Rammus lore, he's basically a God.

user... they removed Xerath from the game... I don't know who you're playing

Wanna know how to climb to atleast diamond 5 regardless of skill?

Step 1: Pick Janna
Step 2: Build Coin >> Sightstone >> Ardent Censer >> Redemption
Step 3: Suck the dick of the fed person on your team
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

im pretty sure bard operates on a plane above that

I feed my ass off on Janna though

Don't make plays
Just suck dicks

Lorewise Aurelion Sol is probably THE strongest
Bard, Kindred, Xerath and Veigar and Syndra are all super strong too

Quickly! It's time to claim your Lux form as your waifu. Hurry, you don't want that Chad over there taking away Dark from you, do ya?

what if every single person on my team is feeding and/or garbage

Claiming Dark Lux for baby making.

No like I die in lane level 1

>Zed's saturday morning cartoon Big Bad laugh

I want to hate the champion because of his player base, but that laugh is too fuckin funny.

>regardless of skill
That's not how this game works.

Because they're fucking bad.

You're forgetting the "constantly post on every League forum claiming that she isn't freelo". Which is the most skill-intensive part of being a Janna main.

Then win the next one
Then play like a lil bitch

>Bard travels through realms beyond the imagination of mortal beings.

That nigga is immortal

Like don't leave from beneath the tower even if the ADC is spam pinging me to help?

yep farm under tower if needed

Being a dimensional traveler doesn't necessarily mean you're powerful. If you could travel between dimensions it wouldn't mean you are the strongest being in any of those dimensions.

What if my ADC dies cuz like I'm not doing anything

but what if this happens every game

JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

Win the next one

>Play safe
>Focus on CS
>Don't get ganked
>Play easy champions

= Silvers giving silver players advice

Nobody gets to high elo by playing safe, D3 players and up are all very aggressive

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MENTALLY RETARDED PEOPLE IN THIS GAME

>rammus, soraka and I are being "chased" by a mordekaiser
>teemo is backdooring our inhib
>I (maokai) make myself fight the mordekaiser since he won't be stopping anytime soon
>at least soraka and rammus can save our base
>rammus keeps going back in even after being pinged multiple times by our team to back

Late xth for Karthus x Kayle.
Purest ship

He had a Janna on his team, if that means anything. We were all level 18.

His ending build was:

Boots of Swiftness
Essence Reaver
Rapidfire Cannon
Statikk Shiv
Infinity Edge
Blade of the Ruined King (This was his very last item) He didn't even have a vamp scepter for like 75% of the game.

My armor items were Sunfire/Frozen Heart/Thornmail. Then I switched Frozen Heart for Iceborn Gauntlet (because the former was proving to be fucking useless), which proved to be far more helpful against that dumb movespeed buff Janna provides.

every
game
every single game i play

I don't understand why daytime OCE is so fucking rancid for player quality. All the dumb ass kids are in school, all the weekend alcoholics are at work crying their life away.
I mean there can't be THAT many centrelink heroine scum playing this game.

Yeah, but high elo players know the difference between blind aggression and calculated aggression. Telling bad players to play aggressive is pointless because they don't know what that actually means, so they go dive 1v3 under a tower and feed.

It's easier to tell them to play macro/"Gates" because that strategy requires the enemy team as a whole to punish it. In Silver that means it will succeed more often than not.

Play some dota 2 and pick Janna in that

>Be Silver
>Think to myself "I can probably beat this guy"
>Go all in
>He turns the fight and rapes my asshole despite me having more items
I don't even understand how you can accurately tell if you're going to win a fight without thousands of games of experience in every matchup/situation

isn't dota just league but with tf2 cosmetics, shitty player base, and moving character icons?

Evelynns rework was announced 4 years ago

Dibs on magma for the warmest pussy

>le generic white girl meme

She's French, which is far from being a generic white girl.