twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

context?

99% of us don't act like that.

he burnt his patch

He DRIVES a CAMARO.

>be a whiny soyboy fag in public
>get rekt by Chad in his F-body Camaro
>your only defense is "he stopped his car in a no parking zone"

The ChadMaro guy is right, whoever is filming this is a fucking pussy.

What the hell is wrong with the sides of that video?

I don't understand who is talking here, is it the guy in the car or the guy filming? Why are they arguing? What's the backstory? Why is there an arrow indicating the red zone like it is relevant to what is happening?
So many questions..

Feminine gay is filming, chadmaro is talking and they exchanged words previously in a business, chadmaro wants gayboy to step around the corner so he can park and fuck him up, gayboy won't because he's a puss.

What happened when they were in the shop? Why is the arrow pointing at the red zone?

>I don't understand who is talking here

It was obvious from the OP

>Can the Camaro be redeemed?

The car is talking smack

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=hS_EhudhdZo&t=7m30s

Yes, by making turd gens again

Oh look
Faggit soy boy has to take his dog with him everywhere because he needs to feel special.

Camaro is the mark of a nigger/white trash trailer rodent/ or dirty spic illegal. I applaud chevy for making it so easy to spot these sub-human chromosome deficient animals.

Any self respecting man would obviously get a Mustang GT. Even those are gay as fuck too.

You can bring your animal, so you can feel special as well

Why do trashy people flock to these cars so much? Is it because the v6 models are cheap? I mean the SS ones aren't even expensive compared to actual good cars, so I'm assuming price has to do with it. Ah man poorfags are the worst.

>so you can feel special
That's my point. Non-defective people/non-faggits don't need an animal

If you are codependent on your pet, you should kill yourself.

he had to have had a real reason to get a trained and registered service dog. it isn't the same thing as someone printing out a form from a fake internet therapist saying their alligator is for therapy

Only cowards are afraid to go mano y mano out in the open.

If you drive a Camaro and shout at strangers you shouldn't even have been born. Kill your parents and retroactively abort yourself.

>he had to have had a real reason to get a trained and registered service dog
Papers please

>If you drive a Camaro and shout at strangers
Every day

Nope. Not killing anyone. Just calling out assholes who are obviously assholes, but everyone else is too big of a pussy to say something about.

>service dog
>assholes
What's next, calling out people with canes and yellow armbands? Calling out wheelchair operators that park in handicapped spots? And when are you gonna call out your own retardation?

>service dog
you keep using that word to describe pets
A blind person with a well trained guide dog is not an asshole

A soyboy who likes to go out in public to show off his pet that they call a service animal to make themselves feel special and get attention is an asshole

So what you are saying is that you are a nigger driving a camaro. Makes sense cause only niggers drive GM shit heaps.

I drive a Camaro but I'm not a nigger
Out of curiosity, what do you drive?

You are a nigger. And I have multiple cars, none are nigger-mobiles like yours tho.

Post your cars nigger

You drive a camaro, you filthy nigger. Do you think I have to impress a camaro driving nigger? Neck yourself immediately.

>I have multiple cars, none are nigger-mobiles like yours tho.
translation: nothing but shit tier econoboxes because he lives in a shithole country

I live in Southern California, own 2 mechanic shops. Try again, nigger.

At least I don't get shouted at by retards in Camaros over absolutely fucking nothing.

>Southern California, own 2 mechanic shops
>calls me a nigger
>hes a fucking beaner
le kek

I'm not, you dirty nigger. If you ever left your trailer park and drove further than wal-mart, you will see there are different people in SoCal. Fucking niggers man.

the dude got a service dog after winding up with severe nerve damage from a sports related concussion. honestly what's your problem dude

So you admit you're a gay man

>honestly what's your problem dude
He drives a camaro...he most likely has poor impulse control and a low IQ, like most niggers

>service dog
that isn't a service dog

>what's your problem dude
people who think they are above the rules of society. I don't want to visit eating establishments where filthy animals are
Also, most people with service animals don't have a true need for them. They just want to bring their pet with them because it makes them special, and they like the attention

Here's the test. A blind person with a guide dog wants you to ignore the dog and focus on them

An attention whore with a service animal wants the attention having a pet with them gives them. It's an excuse for social interaction. It's the most try-hard and pathetic of excuses. And these assholes aren't fooling anyone with half a brain.

Don't compare camaro niggers to gay men. One sucks dick for a living the other likes guys.

>Any self respecting man would obviously get a Mustang GT. Even those are gay as fuck too.
So you admit that Mustang GT owners are homersexuals

>people who think they are above the rules of society.
Says the guy defending niggerspic tier camaro owners...yikes..

Yeah they are, still better than being a dirty nigger.

Both of them get the rope.

Sure. After all, they both went out of their way to buy modern American shit-heaps.

everything about that screams v6

>modern American shit-heaps
lol
who makes better cars?
certainly not the eurocucks. their cars, with the exception of Porsche, are all self destructing unrepairable shitboxes. And Porsches self destruct too, but at least you can get parts for them, even if they are grossly overpriced.

The nips have forgot how to build a good car somewhere in the 90s. This is Japan's malaise era.

No American car company can even come close to Toyota. Not 1 single car made by GM, Ford, or Fiat (lol) will last even HALF as long as any toyota or lexus. Kill yourself, you biased cocksucking trailer rodent. I'm American and the big 2 & fiat (lol) make me ashamed because they represent my country. Like I said, kill yourself.

>doesn't just get out the car
>""""chadmaro"""""

Burgers forgot how to build a good car in 1960. They built good engines for a while longer, but even that wore off.

They are like niggers, they will only fight or confront someone if they vastly outnumber them, can land a bitch ass sneak attack, or have a weapon.

There is a reason why trash flocks to GM.

^this

>They built good engines for a while longer, but even that wore off.
meanwhile
people are LS swapping their japanese cars because japanese cars are fragile and expensive

Nobody does that. Literally nobody but dumbfuck trailer rodents. That decreases the value of your car.

Translation: I was lying about those multiple cars

Multiple buses on his route.

>mounts his bicycle to the front of the bus
>>haha I drive multiple vehicles a day, u jealous?

>be a pussy
>Chad in his Chadmaro calls you out
>stand in front of a public building and film
>say nothing
>keep legs together to avoid manspreading
>adjust your chastity cage
>go back inside
>your wife and her boyfriend are smirking at each other

>I don't want to visit eating establishments where filthy animals are

pro-tip: you are a filthy animal lol the dog is probably cleaner than most the people eating at the mcdonalds that you eat at

I don't really understand why a stutter warrants the need for a service dog, but why the fuck would someone think it's okay to be a dick about someone's service dog? Camaro guy didn't seem very smart anyways.

foxbody look to neon and the sn-95 is meh.

dogs are filthy and disgusting
people trot this bullshit out all the time and it's patently absurd

t. mohammed

GET ALPHA'D

dog fucker

DOMINATED
*blasts the FUCK off in my F-370*

Your mother is dog. YOUR FATHER IS DOG. YOUR SISTER IS DOG!!

>censors the word pussy
how soy can you get? guy in the camaro was probably right

Because it is.
No exterior trim and no Z28 badges.
A man that buys a V6 Camaro is an impotent cuck.

I'd kick his ass too. Dogs are disgusting. Keep that thing in your yard, drag it down the sidewalks, but keep it out of businesses. Dogs are filthy.

Not even a Muslim, I just think city cunts don't seem to understand that a dog has a place and it's OUTSIDE. These bitches even sleep with those filthy mutts.

why are you so afraid of dogs

Someone's scared of dogs

>a dog has a place and it's OUTSIDE. These bitches even sleep with those filthy mutts.

5/10 bait post, you were a little obvious

I grew up with dogs. It doesn't mean they belong in a nice clean store just so a squeaky voiced kid can feel "secure".

If it helps the guy get on in life, it doesn't bother me. You deal with a lot worse on a daily basis. I think you're just repelled by his weakness

Clearly the dog is the far smaller nuisance than some braindead idiot in a V6 Camaro thinking he can give orders or beat people up. He's the actual cancer that belongs on a leash.

The difference being the dog is stinking up the store and the redneck is a giant pussycat who yaps inside his car.

>be dutchfag
>finally see a bromaro for once in the vast ocean of A segment cuckboxes
>it's a fucking soft top
Pic related today. Camaro
owners confirmed for faggots

It's a V6 soft top
Why does it have those strobes on the front
At least it has the good 1LE wheels

No idea, you tell me user. I'm just amazed how someone would go through all the effort to import a US vehicle and not go for a v8 or something

Here's the video
youtube.com/watch?v=hS_EhudhdZo

I don't know about the last gen, but this gen is actually sold by Chevy themselves through their tiny remaining dealer network after the whole rebadging Daewoos and Opels thing didn't work out.

If it was me:

>leave your service dog outside
me:
>sure thing
Never think about it again nor leave dog outside

See guy in literally the worst camaro outside

>tell him to leave his shit ride at the junk yard.

but this guy retarded guy and that retarded camaro guy have a little bitch fit with each other about nothing.

The one from my pic specifically is imported. Some were sold from 2011 onwards here but they were only sold with the 6.2L v8, not the 3.5L v6. It also has the USA size plate instead of the fuckhueg dutch plate. I believe, but could be wrong, that the USA size plates are only for the grew import with the US front bumper which doesn't have space for the euro plate

Front bumpers have space for any size of plate in 98% of cases. The plate goes on top. Doesn't matter how wide it is. Only the fewest modern cars have a front bumper cutout for the plate. More commonly it's an issue with the rear plate mould.

its a form of epilepsy

t.assblasted camero driver

LMFAO

ITS NOT EVEN A V8
NO Z/28
NO SS
TALKING SHIT WITH A VEEEE6 LMAO
TYPICAL 3600GMFAG

it's the perfect car for that retard

How do you know the guy was trying to get attention with the dog and doesn't actually need it?

>any self respecting man would get a barbie car
I think you meant challenger

Can confirm. Challenger is best muscle car. Only muscle car really.

>the highest trim camaro is slower than a live rar axle mustang

GM should cancel the camaro desu, it's embarassing

Isn’t that class limited to 400 hp or something stupidly low?

and?

Your gay lol

nice projection