Can we stop this long hood meme-train?

Why do FWD cars have long hoods when they don't need them?

Parking my FWD accord would be so much easier if it didn't try to pretend to be a RWD executive car by having a Uselessly long hood.

Why do FWD cars exist when RWD-Rear Engined cars do?

Parking my FWD accord would be so much easier if it was actually a RWD executive car with it's engine in the back.

Short hoods look awful in sedans. Maybe FWD should be left to subcompact hatches, since even compact sedans nowadays like the Focus or the Jetta are as big as a early 00s mid-size.

Ped safety and crumple zones

What looks bad isn't the short hood, it's the front overhang.

We just need to make it so you need an RFID interlock in the car so you're only allowed to park it yourself if you have married that exact car to your personal code at an official parking test station within the past six months.

what if i drive an old car and it doesnt have that lol
haha what will happen then??

>Why would a car with an engine ahead of the front axle need a long hood?

long hoods look cool and make me feel like i'm ramming my magnum dong through traffic. enjoy your short lady dick hood tho.

h-hello

The hood on my FWD econobox is about 30-40 cm long, just enough to house the engine and related components.

Why do FWD cars exist when RWD-Rear Engined cars do?

Parking my FWD accord would be so much easier if it was actually a RWD executive car with it's engine in the back.

this would be the greatest success on earth today if it got produced. its basically Soy on wheels

Fuck off. This short hood meme shit needs to stop. I like my Civic and how I have more access then even my ls400.

and add boxed cars for more space

We don't use the word "pretend" here, we instead use the word "larping". So modern Accords like to larp as RWD cars.

It's so it can fit the V6 engine

Have you actually worked on one of those and changed the sparkplugs? You'd be thankful as fuck that shit isn't jammed together like a 3000GT or 300zx

>Gee, I sure wish the hood of my econobox could double as a regulation ping pong table

Well, they still make these, and now they're completely electric

>Short hoods look awful in sedans.
t. pleb

Chryslers LH platform "cab forward" design was highly praised.

>that house in the middle
>that faux half-timber facade
>that weatherboard on the side
what the FUCK is wrong with americans

but nearly everybody here who uses "larp" (maybe 4 people) to describe pretending/role-playing on the internet, which isn't LArp

Im european and it looks pretty comfy tome
Atleast housing is cheaper there

>half-timber facade

that's the garage door