youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA
>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13590316
strawpoll.me/13590327
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=1GthjXp_M7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-XIRj_Iq3cw&feature=youtu.be
itunes.apple.com/us/album/life-is-strange-before-storm-music-from-original-game/id1266370800
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502201868484.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=zKsJG6snllc
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ztb-geBI-U
archiveofourown.org/works/4456538
instagram.com/mimezu/
twitter.com/dontnod_michel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

First for Pricefield!

Is this really habbening?

This time Kate gave her 1st place to these lovebirds, because she's a sweetheart.

Kate, so graceful!

Kate would hate them for the sinful degenerates that they are if she knew they were carpet munchers.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>sinful degenerates
you're confusing them with yourself,poor tranny..

youtube.com/watch?v=1GthjXp_M7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=-XIRj_Iq3cw&feature=youtu.be

>implying an angel like Kate would hate Max for her preference,her being happy,for her being in love with someone (Max, the girl whom saved her life,while her mom/church was judging her and everybody in school were not doing shit nor helping her, other than watching her video)

I don't agree with the idea that Chloe had completely given up hope on reuniting with Max. BtS will portray her in a phase of her life where she surely convinces herself of as much, but deep down, she was holding out hope.

But I think this is just a poor choice of words on the article author's part, because with the fact that Chloe is writing letters "to" Max at all, and with her having reminders of Max and their childhood openly on display in her room, it's obvious that Deck Nine want to show that she was still holding onto the hope - otherwise she would have surely hidden away all that stuff, to not constantly have to confront that hopelessness, like she does with William's things, would not have addressed her letters to Max, which in itself is attached to the idea that there's a connection, the idea that one day that someone could be reading them.

It was a longing and sad hope, a yearning, but hope all the same.

>she was holding out hope.
yeah of course, that's why she was still on her mind and writing those letters and couldn't stop talking about her over 5 years.

anything for max

I don't know you guys but those words are the biggest confession of ''I love you, I can't live without you,I always want to be with you,foresee obstacles together '' ..and dream sequence was officially confirming it actually

That's true, she'd probably pray for her not to go to hell and try to convert her.

Reminder that Daughter composed the score for LiS:BtS: itunes.apple.com/us/album/life-is-strange-before-storm-music-from-original-game/id1266370800

Really? I say stuff like that to my best friend all the time and we're not gay. Their relationship is obviously platonic, they just love each other a lot (in a non-romantic way)-

Of course you're talking with your besties like this. Because trannies don't flirt with each other

This () probably isn't the tranny, just someone else shitposting for lols

>I say stuff like that to my best friend
>best friend
trannies don't count

it's a little gay desu

CHOO CHOO

im going to rape chloe in front of max

I tried to make something cute for you guys....

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502201868484.webm

trannyfaggot is a cunt and /lisg/ is better off without him but these recent warryncucks and bayfags came from /v/

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=zKsJG6snllc
I can't really see the Daughter sound managing to create a similarly strange, eerie atmosphere in and around Arcadia like Morali did, but I'm curious to see whether they've tried.

Appreciated.

Him
and his best friend.

>inb4 raping each other platonically

I appreciate YOU, user!

good job

Chloe is #1

>me and my imaginary friend saying those things a lot

Morali's style is more chill,slow and also some of them romantic.. presents Max's feelings and also their reunion with Chloe well (Obstacles, Max & Chloe OST esp)

Daughter's style is more savage,crazy,depressed presents well Chloe's character,her loved ones' absence and what she'd been through, well.

S1 = Jonathan Morali (Syd Matters)
BtS = Daughter
S2 = ?

While you two normies were discussing about Twilight in your dirty room, goddesses like Max and Chloe were suffering throughout the week, and understanding how they can't live without each other,how were they soulmates and one isn't good without the other one.

Morali (Syd Matters), probably.

Morali again?

Happening!

Thanks, Kate. Max will buy you a cup of tea next time you two, or three, or four, or more, meet up to do that.

=kek
Renderanon a adorable.

One of my favorite quotes. Really does make up for the lack of a kiss in the Bae ending, knowing they're happy together and will have thousands of more kisses after that.

Neat.

Morali [and hopefully Koethe]

What you want to see in Season 2?

HARDMODE: No Max and Chloe.

Time period. 80s, 50s, 20s, or even older.

>HARDMODE: No Max and Chloe.
why you reminding that to us?

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ztb-geBI-U

I want to see the same sort of relationship but with cute boys instead. :3

Hawt Dawg Man

are you a girl or a faggot

I'd love this, especially something from the early 1900s. But with Vampyr being in 1918-19, I doubt DONTNOD will want to set both of their games in such a niche period.
80s or 50s LiS would have an awesome atmosphere and style to it.

>I want to see two black niggas having sex on Season 2
mari pls go

That doesn't make you not gay, tranny

You guys want to turn this game into L.A. Noire, I guess?

It's not gay if they're cute..

I'd honestly pick the 80s or 90s over the 50s.
Any decade with a strong identity, look, overall feeling, and soundtrack. Aside from a few references to remind us, I just saw the first game as 'present day' and had to keep remembering that it was supposed to be 2013.
It was great to see a game that did feel like today but I want to see if DONTNOD can do another period of time. So long as that doesn't take precedence over the strength of the plot, because that's the single biggest thing that needs improvement in S2.
Also, setting it in the past avoids addressing anything from S1 and intentionally/accidentally officially referencing one choice or event.

They still can avoid from mentioning about past events if game sets in years later or present, and they can only show game's two main characters as cameo or as tiny easter egg in somewhere (also I wouldn't really mind their showing storm came after bay ending, but again, that'd be accepting their mistakes and there were logical fallacies about their consclucion so I don't think they'd even do that)

>archiveofourown.org/works/4456538

remember this fic?

If they set it a short time after S1 then I want my Max and Chloe cameo. Make it based of reading a previous savefile.

Two happy GFs in love

>with Bay-save, see Max went back into time to get back her girl again; see Max while she was playing,kissing,flirting hide & seek in waterfalls with Chloe
>with Bae-save, see Max while she was playing,kissing,flirting hide & seek in waterfalls with Chloe

Can someone also send their official steam stickers?

you can't have them in your steam profile no more

why? :(

I miss them so much :(

It's time to move on dude. It wasn't THAT great of a story.

>dude
hmm I dunno about that

i dunno

wtf last thread is still alive and on page 11

piss off tranny, you'll never get to see the love between trannies in lis

Thats because some jackass had to bump it like 15-20 minutes after this one was made

But they're always here. /lisg/ keeps their story going.

Someone was bumping it. Also the past few previous threads someone has tried to split them by making multiple new ones.

it's probably trannyafag

of course he is

>20 posters

Anons are sleeping.. who's gonna wake them up?

i dont like the idea of max being penetrated by a filthy man penis

Im glad shes gay for Chloe, no chad deserves Max.

Tuning up the bike before going for a ride up to the lighthouse to explore and enjoy the view

good morning /lisg/
just woke up and i'll continue my daily routine of cuteposting

Good morning, user. Hope you are well rested.
I feel bad for Warren in that pic. He doesn't deserve that kind of torture and got the point Max and him are just friends.

I miss Michel

Don't feel bad for him he could move on, just imagine his retarded fans

Fuck you Mychel, nobody misses you

>daily routine
i bet you have an amazing social life.

>Michel finally became our bitch,realized his mistakes
>instagram.com/mimezu/ // twitter.com/dontnod_michel
>he's not developing Max and Chloe's story anymore, SE sold their story's to poor man's version of Dontnod

says you

that really hurts, user

>Implying this doesn't happen in the canon ending

Yup, she'll be forgetting all about Chloe after Warren is done with her.

That's cringy

DELETE THIS

here's your (You)
Warren will always be cuckd in both endings no matter what