>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

poe.trade/search/imokanogikoras
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

retard

depressed anime girl staring at the ceiling

Guys I dropped tabula rasa from hillock is it good?

anyone else gets stuck on loading screens? is there any fix yet?

ggg is aware of the problem and actively working to fix it

>he plays softpoop

for DP Zerker ascendancy, CoS doesn't really seem to be worth it
how does Pain Reaver/War Bringer/Aspect of Carnage sound to you lads

bought zero cosmetics, got everything from challenges, I'm pretty happy with how I look.

The amount of inventory space you have to dedicate to shards this league is fucking ridiculous.

Have they lowered the Harbinger spawnrates in maps? I can do several maps without seeing one. Like literally what's the fucking point. It's already one of the weakest league mechanics ever. Like honestly I don't know why would they do this.

Returning player her.

What was the class/build you had the most fun playing?

Just curious.

nobody is forcing you to pick up 1/20th of a transmutation orb

I'm completely fine with this as long as they keep crashing the client like they do at the moment

reminder that Sin has literally never done anything wrong, and anyone thinking he's going to betray us is literally only making that assumption because he is black and his name is sin

Sin's only sin was loving too much

Is the Avarius soundtrack their best one yet ?

dunno lol i play on mute

is that new crimson dance node good with a pure physical cycloner?

my life: being depressed 365 days a year, minus the first 4 days of a league * 3 times a year

Reddit are such fucking casual retards and are the people who RUIN PoE

if you don't have at least 5 level 95+ characters in hardcore you're also a casualshit

Thinking of going blade flurry for my 2nd character desu.

give me a build that doesn't use the brown man

hello ggg I am entitled to many free things since I was born after 1992

Harbinger support packs when?

who cares about jew packs you dumb goy

switching to directx9 makes it slightly better

it still crashes just not as much

*opens up passive tree*
*zooms out really quick*
*widens eyes*
holy shit what is THAT???

Is the Scion still a meme character? Is there really any point in picking a character that can do "everything" when almost all builds focus on one thing.

Quick, generate ideas for CWC charged dash

why doesn't dynamic resolution work in town with all the mtx

CoS lets you facetank Uber Izaro you fucking mongoloid, you would have to be a complete retard to not take it

HoWaA ST Raider in 2.5 was pretty fun and brainless although it got nerfed hard in 2.6
You just threw 5 frisbees at 10 Hertz and watched everything melt while you were sitting comfortably behind your 10k ES and ailment immunity

What's the retards guide if you've never played this game very much before and want to get into it?

Do I just look up some beginners build for the current patch and follow it?

we get asked this question every day

Scion can't do anything. Worst ascendancy still. She needs 1-2 bonus ascendancy point to be somewhat tolerable in her current state.

why do people care about races, the #1 guy is literally playing 18 hours a day, the best no-life virgin always wins

scion assassin is better than assassin and that's pretty much it

trans mathil

I have an idea, it's the delete character button

Most likely by Friday so the rubes stock up for the weekend stash sale

why do people care about things I don't care about I'm such a special person and the universe revolves around me and my fee fees

Frostbolt totem Hierophant

you basically cover the screen in frozen sperm

He plays softpoop and no one plays hardpoop

i fuckin love these

earthquake juggernaut

wild strike elementalist

>be casual reddit gaymer at level 65, saving up for my 5 link
>give my opinions on the game
>everyone agrees with me because they're level 47s in act 6 confused where to go
>game is balanced around these people

:(

Question on dark pact.

Currently running the Covenant since like as soon as I could equip it for the FREE extra link. Now that I'm getting through yellow maps it seems to be falling off to me, though the energy shield is still nice. Should I swap to a generic 5 link and try to get better stats than covenant, or should I try to 5L mine? Additionally, unless you vorici, you cannot 6s it.

Also, what are the support gem priorities for dark pact? My damage is starting to fall off, most notably vs bosses

welcome to modern gaming

>farming uberlab easy with build
>decide to start selling clears
>get multiple people in the party
>everything going fine
>completely underestimate my DPS potential so damage reduction and stib flask run out early
>zig when I should have zagged and get one shot on last fight just before he's dead
>offer to return everyones chaos
>they decline because I got him to 2second kill status
>feel even more shame
Never again.

the game has never been and will never be balanced around reddit

poe is a hardcore arpg

>people buy uberlab runs instead of just rerolling a better build

isn't lab really shitty as RF? isn't RF also really meta

if only there was a way to kill any monster when they dip below 1/10th of their hp

would be pretty neato methinks

The fact that he is "absorbing" other gods' powers/soul/whatever may also play a part on that.

Only if you made some meme zerker or templar rf. Chieftain and Jug can just stand taking everything.

to guy doing oro's scion, what ascendancies you got? because for me only one worth it are raider, slayer and zerker, and inq and champion not being total shit.

>people who spend the time get the achievements
thanks for the life lesson

If I want to use Minion Instability would putting Skeletons on a Totem be the best way? Aren't Zombies pretty tanky now?

>scion

if your build can't do uber lab it's fucking worthless

half the bosses in red maps are about as hard as izaro anyway these days

You can't just shitstomp them with bad mods anymore

minion instability is trash, never use it

12k hp is hardly "tanky", they still get BTFO in high level maps because of their retarded AI

If I want to be a memey hipster faggot in ssf hc harbinger what do I build as scion?

mjolnir ;)

I don't think I've played a game with a worse trading community.
Even in runescape, a game filled with scammers I haven't ran into so many greedy kikes demanding outrageous prices and lowballing by large amounts.

For dark pact crit witch, is forbidden power really worth it over having wicked ward + malediction? Having to run doedres for a second curse is kind of a pain, and most power charges come from assassins mark anyways, with most bosses also having adds.

>minion instability is trash, never use it

Does that mean the only good necro build is just SRS and Spectres?

this always happens early in the league. people need gear so they can afford to put up higher prices. the same works both ways

in d2 there were koreans that would try to get you to trade by dropping items on the ground

i'd imagine we will eventually have to give up the covenant for a kaoms or a belly, but ill be keeping mine on till i get either of those.

as for the gem priority, if you aren't going crit at all there seems to be a surprisingly small pool to choose from when 5linking. presuming you have iron will from the gloves, and blood magic from the covenant, I genuinely don't know what to fill the 5th socket with after DP > void damage > controlled destruction > concentrated/increased aoe

theres my nub opinion

are u using poe.trade?

Warbringer is the most broken ascension skill for 2 points ive ever seen
i have no idea why ive never played a marauder or a marauder zerker

golems, pretty expensive jewels, just dual whield clayshaper until you get anima stone

Do you guys think GGG is going to properly finish Act 10, or do you think they're just going to leave it the way it is and say fuck it?

They obviously need to
>clean up the killing of Kitava. As it is right now, he just kind of explodes and your screen goes black before you can even pick up the shitty drops from killling him
>you just get teleported to a shitty town that looks like the only effort put into it was Kitava's head sitting on a stage. We see this town every time we log in, too.
>there are NO minor gods in Act 10, when I have a feeling they intended for there to be at least one

fucking esnigger refugees

A friend who is testing a build on perm before doing it on Harbinger has brought something to my attention. How corrupted and base items on poe.trade are listed.

Check out: poe.trade/search/imokanogikoras Some have 416 ES while others have 448 ES, despite exact same roll. Is this an error in poe.trade? I'd presume they are all 416 ES. He isn't after LL or Shavs, it's just an example. Armour bases are doing the same.

I would pay good money for a deluxe map device in my hideout desu

>browsing poe trade for a new fuckin belt
>find a dude selling the PERFECT belt, good implicit, literally the numerically perfect amount of resistances you need to hit cap, its even pretty cheap
>send the pm
>hurr dnd
swear to fucking god imma

but you can get one for free

>DND
That's why, retard. Price-fixing.

If it's too good...etc etc

yep

It's hilarious because everywhere else online the community seems to think the trading is "good" and the absurd amount of fucking scammers and time wasted is somehow good

All you even need to do is join global chat to instantly see what kind of fucking retards play PoE

Then trade chat if you want absolute cancer

Quick go tell Reddit, they'll actually reply to you

How do
I want the animated spinning circle pieces and shit too

Why do people hate labs when it's the best content the game has, /poeg/?

>people still think it would be a bad idea to have an in-game market

but it was BELIEAVABLY cheap
like maybe only 1-2 chaos underpriced, not enough for you to shit yourself and pm them the second you saw it, but something you'd consider regardless

Tala moana, warrior.

oh. no, only the cuck version is available

Then yeah, people are retards. See this shit all the time. Next time don't be disappointed, it's common.

how am i doing so far?

>As it is right now, he just kind of explodes and your screen goes black before you can even pick up the shitty drops from killling him
That pissed me off.
The pantheon system is also broken and really underpowered; I was expecting some tight shit that'd be like "+10% attack speed -8% armor" or "+5% to all elemental resistance caps take double elemental damage when on elementally infused ground patches" or something but you're locked into your choices instead of mix and match the arguably 4~ "not useful but not absolute shit" choices you got now.

>beat the campaign
>realize all that's left is mapping
>quit

juicing up your character is the best part of the game user

you're doing very well hiding all the buffs you have on.

My sunder is only 3k @51. Am I doing something very wrong or is there a power spike?