/mbgg/ - Mobage General #746

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/houkai3rd/status/894932471870922752
alternativegirls-simulator.com/card_search.php
youtube.com/watch?v=98rbpIzyBLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And the other 3
These go live on the 25th

sords

Sayuri and Miyuki's look the best.

>that tsu
MUH

My current GF list of legendaries I got over the course of 3 months

>Suomi x 1
>Thompson x 4
>HK416 x 9
>NTW-20 x1

Screw this game.

>Pink spear
>Legs exposed
Ren a best

How the hell do you have so few 5*s? Did you not look up recipes or something?

Oops, forgot the report/ignore line when doing the copy-pasta. Guess I'm a faggot. I'm sure we'll have to remind everyone later anyway since nobody reads OP.

Miyuki looks a lot better here compared to her base form. Makes it difficult to pick who to go with among the clover rabbits.

I'm using the MG recipe for almost 3 months straight with barely any luck.

But I guess the chinese think I need more HK416s

>Rank 376
Thank you. I never knew you could check that way. I really had to dig deep and use card skills I never even knew I had in order to get some of my times. Some unusual cards that were really important for me were Valentine's '17 Urara, Valkyrie Urara, and Bedtime Asuha.

Accepted and thank you! Do you happen to understand how the active skill system works? When's the best time to activate it?

>Valkyrie Urara
>Unusual card
I use that one all the time if there are butthead enemies around. Same with Apron Anko. The paralysis lightning bolt cards are all really useful.

I think stats say 416 is supposed to be the most common 5*AR
and yet I keep getting FAL and a few others instead and I haven't seen a 416 yet, what the hell

>Chihos feet not in her card art
They had one job

Do some LSC 1k All crafts.

You're bound to get her eventually.

Tales of Rays is in English now. Pretty decent casual arpg, only wish that it didnt turn my phone into a fireball and eat battery like mad.

>leopard patterned bikini + accesoires

It's the details that turn me off.

That's because her feet aren't Heavenly, they are your punishment.

Makes her look like a cheap hooker because she is one

Don't forget your image, friend.

I hope we get more street slut events.

Honestly I just want the tribal outfits to be handed out to the rest of the cast, especially the rabbits. I like the streetwalker outfits but honestly if we just get 2 at a time, it's going to take forever for them to finish any set, just look at how long the stupid pajamas took.

>Sayuri's card

The pose is perfect and the card is everything I could have ever hoped for. She's truly the perfect girl. Now she just needs to have some kind of flash draw for her skill and it'll be everything I asked for.

Refrain from slandering the godess

Steparu

That name rings memories.
I remember years ago some dude on an IRC with that name who worked for a company that published mobile games from asia in the west.

I wonder if its the same dude.

Chiho's sporting all the black leather. Her head accessory should've been a black rose or something.

Anyone rolled Fairy Tail collab gacha?
Their attack range don't look as crazy as their TW version.

twitter.com/houkai3rd/status/894932471870922752

Bronya event will be starting in a few days. You can farm and buy a rare costume for Shield Bronya. This one also makes her barrier red and gives it a cute little devil horns.

>Honkers

Let your whore pretend to be pure like the others for at least one outfit.

>Japs shitting on them in comments
Good

Chiho isn't even the least pure Rabbit.

Yeah, Chiho might be a perverted dominatrix but the real slut here is Miyuki to the point where if someone tried to rape her, the guy would get completely put off with how excited and happy she would be over the situation.

>farm
Well this doesn't excuse their fuckups, but devil lolis are certainly good for my dick. Let's see if Stockholm syndrome is going to kick in and keep me playing.

No swimsuit no deal.
I'd rather go for Swimsuits or Yukatas in other games where the companies don't make me take their entire girth to play the game.

You just activate it and it does something.
Heart restores health, green shield reduces damage from missed notes, coin increases points from hitting notes, 1 purple skill prevents breaking combo, 2nd (empty purple circle) makes it easier to hit 'perfect' notes.

There is no point in using protective/survival active skills. If you can't survive on your own it's too early to try this song on this difficulty. Rest of the skills are used during valkyrie mode to keep your combo and get lots of points.

I remember someone posted a guide here several threads ago. You may try looking in archives.

I'm still in heavy denial and hope they will be grindable for the next wave of the event, but considering they stayed quiet on the issue my hope is getting slimmer every day.

Especially since their way of appeasing the customers isn't to make changes to swimsuits, but rather announce a demon loli event. If I had anything better to do I would have quit a long time ago.

PTD is the best mobage with swimsuit I heard.

Pretty much, literally the lowest of scum.

>Oh people are mad due to us shitting on them with swimsuits
>Have this demon outfit for Broya because this will surely make you guys forgive us for making all the swimsuits paid right

Don't listen to him I started 3 days ago and it took 8 hours of rerolling to get Shiori's swimsuit. During those 8 hours I only saw 2 other swimsuits, the rates are ass don't do it.

>Dont listen to him
Is this your first thread or something?
That retard has been making epic PTD shitposts for like a month now

Thank you! Now if only the dumb gacha would stop teasing me with that Freiya plate. I'd really like it because it'd make the grind for her third costume a whole lot easier, but the way things are I won't get it (and I refuse to throw money at this sort of game out of principle, always have and always will).

At least I leveled my Welcome to Walküre World plate up so it looks cooler now!

I wonder if the macross name will be enough to carry this game

I just want to make sure that anons that didn't try and drop the game already know what they are getting into if they are bored enough to try PTD.

Those are some nice hois

The music is a lot beter than Love Lives will ever be, so there's that

I think everyone at this point knows to ignore or filter all his autistic reposts

LL has just about the worst music out of the idol mobage. Can it compare to the king of idol mobage, Tokyo 7th Sisters?

Anyone playing mitra sphere?

>king of idol mobage
>Tokyo 7th Sisters
Pick uno

No special arena rules today. Today's login reward is a platinum data chip. Probably free BM tomorrow so be sure to login.

>king of idol mobage
it is project tokyo dolls

>Square Enix mobage
>king of anything
Surely you jest.

Do you like these Hakatas?

King of Idol? More like Imas.

I am the king of idols

there is nothing wrong with SE

Other than its mobage, I can agree with you.

Retards

Maybe they are bathing in molten iron instead of water

>Tsundere who can't apologize or thank people properly
>Slut who wants to take the fast track to marriage
>Poor girl who will be sold off eventually
>Sadist slut who is constantly getting off bullying Captain
>Masochist who gets off on fucking everything
>Autist. A literal autist

I'll take the cute Tsundere please. Those are the most fun to tease. Plus she wants to be a cool samurai like Sakamoto Ryoma which makes her the best.

Ren is not a slut, she only has eyes for darling.

>like cute girls and rhythm games
>fucking hate Jpop
suffering

Looks like this thread quality of discussion has fallen into the gutter.

Chiho is a pure maiden please stop with the slander

Pure maidens dont step on dicks with a sadistic smile

Aren't there only ~50 songs for Macross?

She's the most likely to rape Captain. The only other girls who have as high of lust are Miyuki and Shion.

True, she'd be the one doing all the penetrating so her hymen is most likely still intact.

But that's wrong. She uses a double-sided strap on.

alternativegirls-simulator.com/card_search.php

Useful japanese site for AG

T7S has even fewer songs and they're considered even better.

Is that the fully upgraded version of the outfits you can craft?
I tho they where released already?
Or was that only the inferior versions?

This is the 4*+2. And then you have to get medals for their skill. Aren't you so glad? For us plebs, it will take around 4 months to get 25 wings.

Just got this Shion from the freebie tickets
>Nurse outfit
>No healing abilities
ok

Final form isnt available yet

Fuck i didn't even finish the first step yet and i want to do all the bunnies.
RIP.

You need to get 1200 points in one episode to unlock a costume.
After reaching rank 10 you get free 5 boost items which can add 500 points to any episode of your choice. Remaining 700 can be filled with one 4* and several 3* stars. Or even with 3* cards only, you get shitton of them later when you start farming hard difficulty.
These boost items are extremely rare, but it gives you opportunity to easily get one costume you really like. I'll probably save them until they introduce Ebata Risa's ultimate costumes from the final episode.

Give up on that dream. Unless you're a hyper whale with infinite time, you will be getting a 4*+2 maybe like every 4-5 months due to wings. And if you can somehow get top 300, you might be able to cut that down to every 2 months.

Not FAL.

Sayuri's cool Katana for Heavenly +2

Miyaka seems to have a western-looking sword, nono has a girly pink sword and Sayuri gets her cool samurai Katana.

>Rerolling PTD due to no events in any mobage at the moment
>Have done almost 100 rolls and not seen a single UR
You guys weren't kidding about how shit this game was huh? Thank god FGO and Tenka have new events coming up.

I dont see why give up, wings will be eventually easier to get. Stones were so hard to get and it took you several months to get the stones needed to 4* a heavenly.
Now there's so many stones to go around with Dog, bunny and cat exchanges that stones arent an issue anymore so you just have to be patient and you'll eventually be able to do that.

>that card story explain why she became a sadist
She was at a theme park with Miyuki and saw a mascot that was getting abused by kids and got excited seeing that.
The mascot was Captain.

>Start playing BGHS for cute girls
>Think Sadone is cute as a button
>mfw I reach chapter 39
Why must everything I love suffer?

Its okay, everyone gives her a lot of love later

>playing not one, not two, but THREE (3) games with shit rates
user, is suffering some kind of hobby of yours?

Tenka's rates and overall generosity are pretty good though.

Looks good
Some day i'll finish upgrading Sayuris outfit but that day is a long way away

It'll probably be like 3 months, around how much it'd take you (Or used to take you because I'm out of touch these days) in Granblue to finish a guild wars character and skill grind would be like the 5* grind that comes after.
Its funny how both systems are so similar in both games.

I'll be honest. I just use one main card combo for everything in the game and rarely use anything else except for events like this that require some actual brain power to come up with a strategy.

Nerf Glayde

I need more speed seals and I need more luna

Game please be nicer to me, I have to go fast if I want to get stronger

>Need 60 S-ranks for fairy crafting
>I only have like 30

Send help

Well, who can resist songs like this one? youtube.com/watch?v=98rbpIzyBLg
T7S is doing pretty well this year, and the seiyuus in my opinion are top tier for idol games.

Anime when?

You have to meme it into existence.