ITS TAKING OFF, BUY NOW OR STAY ON EARTH

ITS TAKING OFF, BUY NOW OR STAY ON EARTH.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@theDAOKING/the-flippening-how-i-learned-to-stop-loving-bitcoin-663e5db40707#.bzlb6sqe2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But what about muh dip?

Fuck off with your dip

I'm pissed.

I bought some ETH but i fucked up with some of my money, and probably won't be able to buy in until its huge.

I'm on the wild ride, but at The Same time its like fuck i have no money in this

C U C K

eh just used a portion of my coinbase limit to get a bit more at 27.8..really going to hurt my average but oh well..my target is 40 anyway

Stop shilling and do something better with your time, like shilling another meme coin. ETH is going to the moon anyway bruh

Off to the moon boys

Fuck off nigger.

hold my hand user

I'll hold your other hand.

im in with 12 btc and 500 eth, how will this impact my life?

The loss of the bitcucks will reduce your ethereum profits, but you'll make some pocket change. Cuck

When is too late to get on board ?

Sub 100 usd

I'm wanting to buy in but I don't have the ability to for about 8 hours

serious question to all of you, but who's behind the ETH hype? Is it just pump and dump as a result of shill?

I've never done this before but made a coinbase account and just bought a cheeky 3 ETH for starters. Obviously I won't sell yet but only after I bought the ETH did I realise that I can't sell here in Australia so fuck me. Is there a way to getting around this? Can I send the ETH to another wallet or something that works in Aus?

after btc Etf fail many westerners gave up on it but you didn't see it on the chart because asian cucks bought it up right away

many who liquidated btc did move to other shitcoins like dash or xmr or eth

You mean short term investors gave up on it?

Get your coins off coinbase immediately. Please! Using coinbase you might as well be buying your coins directly off the FBI.

The smart way to do things is to avoid cuckpanys like cuckbase and buy BTC from localbitcoins and then use poloniex to buy Ethereum

You are wrong. Chinese will dump hard as soon as (if) the bitcoins they have frozen on exchanges by the PBOC gestapo get released.

Just wait until they decide to fork it again and the value plummets overnight :^)

like omg I'm trying to buy eth, but it's so hard. coin base says it'll take me a while, did I lose my coins, helppppppp. am I too late?? how do I invest in crypto. I don't know anything.

tfw investing in crypto is hard for a lot, probably most, people

feels good being early on the train

BTC > ETH FAST NOW NEED WEBWALLET POSTIN FROM WORK CANT DOWNLOAD WALLETS

why is it taking off though

IS CEX GOOD??

We are going to be rich soon.
Let this be a lesson to all the nocoiners.

NOOOO

NOCOINER DETECTED?

where do I buy ethereum?

what's wrong with buying from cuckbase and sending it to my software wallet immediately

kraken, and go to ''new order'' cryptowatch. And buy some and watch the gainz

coinbase fucking sucks

why

because they are run by the US government. you will have problems. they cause problems.

but I'm on the european site

I shorted. Bought it at $12. Will buy at 18-20.

Why would ETH replace bitcoin?

What does it do that bitcoin doesn't do/can't be made to do?

For ETH to replace bitcoin, then bitcoin would have to fail.

And if bitcoin fails, that means all of cryptocurrency has failed.

medium.com/@theDAOKING/the-flippening-how-i-learned-to-stop-loving-bitcoin-663e5db40707#.bzlb6sqe2

Bitcuck.
Buy ETH already or go cry in a corner already.

well then why are you using them then? cuckbase is for poor american fags that don't have better options. if you live in europe just buy btc from localbitcoins using sepa transfer then send them to poloniex

Or go to kraken

don't think of eth as a traditional currency. it's a means of exchange that's configurable

i'll get funds on kraken tomorrow, should wait for a dip? i don't want to by at ATH pls help

local buttcoin costs the same

Just opened a short position on ETH.

BUY ASAP
the range of buying a dip and other prices under 30, won't matter when eth is 50 per coin

Good luck,cuck hahaha

ETH is going to 250+ within a few hours.

Should i buy if i live in Norway?

What does your location have to do with getting fucking rich?
Don't make excuses to be a cuck and buy ETH already. Watch those sweet gainz.

Im just a total noob on etherum. I read somewhere that i cant sell if i dont live in the us

use an exchange, you can trade easy on there. Also if you have an IBAN you can just transfer money easily and for free between your bank and exchange. It does take a day though.
I am talking about kraken.
DO NOT miss this trip to the moon.
During the time that I typed this ETH went from 26.6 to 26.9
Dont be a cuck.

>tfw 100 ETH but don't get paid til friday

I really want to buy more but please someone tell me it will go back to at least 25USD.

Kjop bitcoin. bitmynt.no

post yfw you see the mad gainz you made

It might, but don't count on it.

there are no gains if the price went up and you didn't exchange it to some other currency.

Sorry for sounding like a mug but what other sites can I send ETH to? Also I'm going to bed soon, will I be waking up richer or broke because I wasn't up to sell (not that I can in Aus on coinbase anyway)

are you a nocoiner or are you just holding?

Sleep is for the weak, you snooze you lose.
No one can answer that, there always is risk.

not a nocoiner. i just like to make a profit out of what i got in, then hold onto the rest.

Should i buy eth on a fixed market price? I´ve never used this site before so thats why im asking

If you are not experienced, go market. Or don't trade and study investing some more.
But you'd be a cuck if you don't get in on this ride

Thanks, buying on a fixed market price then

WHERE DO I BUY THIS WITH LOW FEES IN THE UK

ALL I HAVE IS COINBASE

Is it worth buying now? Hope i havent missed the hype

I literally can't see a world without bitcoin: the post

ETH is the future

GO KRAKEN, VERY LOW FEES.
YOU CAN STILL GET IN

We are going straight up to 50€/ETH.

t. bought at 17.50€/ETH and sent 500€ to Coinbase today. Hope they will arrive before ETH hits 30€.

MY MAN! Enjoy your shekels brother

So is it better to buy bitcoin and exchange them into ETH or just directly buy ETH? I've heard exchaning BTC for ETH goes way faster

If you use kraken it is instantly

Thanks man, you too. I wish I would have invested more. I have only 60 ETH.

Here's my thing about these coins... why do I need to hide it from anyone? What's wrong with the FBI knowing I'm trading them? Are they illeegul?

>this dumb bitch on localbitcoins is holding my btc's because I'm using my mom's card

DON'T TAKE OFF WITHOUT ME

Fuck me. I just made an account on Kraken, and it says it take 1-5 business days to deposit euros. Are there any faster options?

fuck you, bye bye
feels good man
should have listened few days ago to the prophets.

IT'S DIPPING BUY NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE TO GET A MOON TICKET

KRAKEN COSTS MORE THAN COINBASE
REEEEEE

It is almost nothing, poorfag. Make better trades that yield more and you won't even notice.

I made an account on kraken but it takes several days to deposit money. Are there any other similar sites like kraken where you can deposit money instantly?

buy bitcoin directly from people or other direct exchanges and send it to your adress?

I just bought some bitcoins off some random cunt at localbitcoins and then turned them into Ether through shapeshifter off the Ethereum wallet you can download off their website - only took 1/2 hours

WTF THIS CAN'T BE REAL

in half an hour you miss lots of trading positions that are potentially nice. But alright, nice, join the club.

OH BABY IT IS REAL. WE ARE GOING TO THE MOOOOOON

why is there no localethereum

so cucks like you miss the ticket to the moon

Notice how you didn't answer my very basic question.

Why is it going up? Where can I read about it?

I want to be informed, thank you.

38.75AUD and dropping like mad

Notice how you are a cuck. Bitch, don't get mad. There is still some room left. Buy ETH

yeah i considered that but I'm too mETH'd out, plus i'm a poorfag who can't throw in much so I figured it'd only be a few dollars difference in the long run

fuck all these websites
i'm going to buy 1000 ETH off coinbase

google reddit ethereum.

i only have 3ETH

enough so im not a filthy no coiner but not so much that i feel like i do the day after a night at the pokies