Yamaha

You like my naked bike? Nakeds arent sportbikes btw

Ok

Thats not even naked

Bout as naked as a V4 tuono

Also not naked

I agree

Nice 250

you're being autistic. there is a difference between a "naked bike" which is a standard with edgy styling and a sport bike missing fairings.

If it's got luggage on it does it become a sportbike?

Wow, it's almost like manufacturers call FZs and similar sporty nakeds "sportsbikes" and call supersports "supersports" because that's what they fucking are.

It's like calling a Ninja 650 a Supersports instead of a sportsbike, when it's a sportsbike, not a super sport. Different handling, suspension, thousands of dollars price difference, etc.

>autism speaks

It joke fren
Some naked bikes are sportbikes, it's a pretty arbitrary designation but it exists anyways.

:thinking:

Yeah but a zx10r or r1 is still a sportbike too.

Sport touring counts as sportbike right?

Is the gas tank on that actually a gas tank and not a plastic cover?

I need to get one of those.

OBVIOUSLY NOT YOU FUCKING RETARD DOES THE WEBSITE SAY SPORTBIKE? NO IT DOESNT FUCKTITS IT SAYS SPORT TOURING. SPORT TOURING AND SPORTBIKE ARE TWO DIFFERENT WORDS PENISFACE GOD HOW FAR UP YOUR OWN ASS IS YOUR HEAD?

And look at that, sportsbikes like the Ninja 650s, CBR650F, and Interceptor, bikes that AREN'T IN THE SAME CLASS as CBR1000RRs, CBR600RRs, Ninja ZX10Rs, etc. are classified as something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT BECAUSE THEY ARE.

Anything that has a "sporty feel" but isn't a straight up standard is considered a "sportsbike", real supersports are called "supersports" because they aren't "sportsbikes" because being a "sportsbike" would assume they don't qualify to be an actual racing bike.

Just like a "sportscar" isn't a hypercar or formula one racing car.

sport bike coming through

Yes, full of rust and everything.

No but a hypercar is a sports car

If you honestly think a Ninja 650 isn't in the same class as an R6 or cbr600rr then you haven't ridden either.

kys wr

Wut
They aren't
The 650 is a ptwin and makes.like 60hp, the r6 is an inline 4 and makes like 115 hp

Nth for Italian machines like pic related a best
post pastabikes

now post cute bike girls

any bike is a sport bike if you take it off road or to the track.

nth for Ninja 650 supersport

A new tank is what, $200? After a decade? And cleaning and lining one is probably cheaper.

That's worth not wrestling with plastic covers that slot into each other and those stupid clips. Pic related.

Bikes in the US are classed by non-harleyness. The less harleyness you have, the more ricerocketness you have.

uh....
wr user rides a z650 now?

I'm in the US I know how it goes, but they aren't similar bikes to ride _at all_

New new was like $1700 or something retarded like that, and there are no used because as far as I can tell that's the only Daytona in the whole fucking world in that color. But yeah I just coated it, ezpz.

Yo you re too big for that bike
If you're over 6' sportbikes kill your wrists
Trust me I know what I'm talking about

you tell me, wr.

I'm 5'10" and grip the bars from halfway down. Can't use throttlemeisters because of this.

They only kill my calves.

i think i know a thing or two about riding friendo

unfortunately you need to know three things about riding to post in this thread. leave now

no u

It's a joke
Some guy said that in the last thread, saying "you can't ride a sportbike because it kills your wrist"
He obviously didn't know how to ride

Rude

hold your arms out like you're riding a bicycle
now pull them in
see how your wrists twist?
sportbike clip-ons are angled down to match that twist
now put your shoulders back, bend your waist forward, squat on your toes with your legs folded, and you're riding a sportbike

your wrists should not hurt but your core muscles and legs should be taking a beating from being the only things holding you up

What? I've ridden a Ninja 650, those things haul fucking ass dude, you don't know what you're talking about. You can flip up the front wheel in second gear on those things. A Ninja 1000 is even worse, you blow on the throttle and you're doing a loop.

kys

My wrists only hurt when I was new and had a death grip on the bars

They arent slow but they don't compare to a 600i4, which makes almost the same power as the ninja1000 and weighs less than the 650.

Continuing on this, a Ninja 1000 is a sportsbike the same way an H2 or H2R is a sportsbike. They are all the same shit. An H2R might perform slightly better than the Ninja and isn't street legal, but it's still a sportsbike. You can kill yourself on any of them.

lmao, the R1(M) is still
>snapped crank at the first journal: the bike

no u

I think he said that for him specifically, it hurt his wrists to ride one for 4+ hours, which is why he wanted a touring bike.

I don't blame him, riding anything for 4 hours is uncomfortable for my balls regardless of riding position.

Itt: soyboys who aren't chad enough to ride a sportbike properly

*SuperSport
Don't confuse the two

>a Ninja 1000 is a sportsbike the same way an H2 or H2R is a sportsbike. They are all the same shit.

Hey guys. Took my dirtbike out for rip

You're fucking stupid if you think a ninja 650 isn't the same as muh yamuha ARE SIX (tm).

It'll compete with it and pass it on the streets and on the tracks. 50 extra ccs dipshit.

I can see all the nicks and scratches from drops from here

>giving a shit about scratches on your dirt bike

Epic dude, too funny

>two guys at work
>one rides a ninja 650, the other rides a 600
>600 rider says his bike is slow and wants a liter
>stated top speed is 150
>650 rider says his bike is fast as fuck
>stated top speed is 180
>both crash a lot

Which of you two is it?

Lol

both

>four cylinder engines

>working with /dbt/

I can't imagine.

>Doing your job
>suddenly someone yells "SUZUKI IS SHIT" from across the office

I laughed way too hard at this

lol that shit is fun though. One time I came out from classes and found a note saying "CBRs SUCK" shoved between my forks and front fairing

>supersports aren't sportbikes edition
god fucking damit
i wrote that but i meant to green text
i was making fun of that other retard

better than working with current people, at least you could have fun at work

embrace the meme
you posted as Anonymous so no one will ever know of this retardation

people who think suzuki is shit in the current year don't know much about bikes

post ur bikes

Your picture is missing the dent in the tank :^)

oh wait its only me lol

ReeeeEEEEEEE

Nice DRZ

does collectively count?

yeah sure

Pretty sure those don't even meet that bar

the black void in the back right corner is harley softail under a cover

Doesn't count
That's a sport bike

sportbike or naked
:thinking:

Tfw no rotax 2ono