/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Alliance edition

>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected, form your own opinion on every server we're discussing.

>Active:

WotLK

Gamer District - 7x weekdays 14x weekend
www.gamer-district.org
Alliance

Northcraft - Instant 68 x1
northcraft.org/
Alliance

Cata
Atlantiss 1x/3x
- Alliance

>Discord:
Join the official /wpsg/ discord, the primary hub for private server discussion:
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39

Tags:

wpsg,elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog,wow,mmo

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

community.tauriwow.com/index.php?/topic/151/
northcraft.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=750
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for we are playing on tauri

1st for NORTHCRAFT

fuck senna ituh and their cronies

I want Gummy

Reminder this is the person shilling northcraft aka kikecraft

>take open source code
>claim it's your own
>beg for donations on day 2 of your server
>shill like mad
Literally playtbc patch 3.3.5

absolutely based
come join us on Northcraft, I'd love to get a 25 man group

what do you think of the new class/spec system vs the pre-trash wow? I fucked with a new character on a friends account, and while everything else was shit as expected, the changed spec system actually felt pretty nice.

>Us
>Plural
Tyrannis confirmed for multiple personality disorder

Retail does a lot much better and a lot much worse.

>Linking heroics
but user heroic instances are easier than normal dungeons in vanilla, for both alliance and horde

> Alliance
Worgen are alliance tho

>>> Alliance
Fuck didn't meant to post that greentext.

Fuck the highlighted text quick reply bullshit.

Friendly reminder for those who consider playing on Northcraft to join

No namefags, no clique, no loot council, just literally whos from wpsg enjoying the game with friendly, chill attitude.

/w anyone from guild for the invite

You can also ask our lvl 77+ players about the state of leveling and working classes if you are not sure whether you want to invest time in this server or not.

Currently we have class/spec balance and you can roll anyone but priest(we have 8 of those).
Also, all proffs needed for raiding are almost leveled.

>no namefags
>has Tyrannis
lmao

>no namefags/clique
>let tyrranis join
I mean this 100% unironically, he will make people quit your guild and or ruin it.

Every single guild he joins gets recked by his autism, this is a completely sincere warming.

I don't know who Tyrannis is(I mean, I know that Rommel is Tyrannis) because I never played with clique, but he is just a random guild member who can't do shit. The guild is run by literally whos, that's the most important part.

He is an edgy kid who has autism attacks and causes as much drama as possible.
If you're new and don't know many people from /wpsg/ then I feel sorry that youre stuck with him

>He is an edgy kid who has autism attacks and causes as much drama as possible.

Then I'll just remove him if I see anything like this. It's not hard to kick people from guild.

He will start shitposting you or the guild, just don't hesitate when you see the first sign, it just gets worse from there.

Thanks for the warning, senpai. Much appreciated.

Np senpai, not playing nc but gl to the wpsg guild there

>Alliance

When will they fix the delay on northcraft

when he first joined he was being a nigger and when called on it said it was just bantz but he quit being a retard and hasn't acted up since. sometimes people learn, sometimes people don't. either way what happens happens.

>GD
>20 ping
>No lag or downtime
Why is EU so based brehs?

is it really that hard to find a server with both active pvp and pve? Where pvpers need to raid to get bis for the season like retail??? All the server either have one broken or dead

What's the happenings on GD? Progressive, starting from Naxxramas? 10/25? What are the gear limitations? Raidtimes? Have you already done raids?

I'm going to steal half your guild because of how much of a faggot you are kid.

yes, yes, yes, yes, no

Guild is 2 days old, starting at t7, first raid is next Wednesday, i don't know anything else you asked

>Tyrannis already trying to push the literal who guild into a Discord circlejerk

>gm treating the NC guild like a business

Whelp this isn't going to last long.

Here we go, tyrranis ruining another guild

>everyone is tyrranis

here we go again

And his shitposting has never accomplished a single thing. He tried his hardest to kill No Queue and didn't accomplish anything at all, christ he even got one of his little fuckbois to try and ruin a KT kill early on and failed miserably at that.

>tried to kill
He was playing a different expansion at the time. You guys were too irrelevant. I mean hell you begged his core to merge with yours.

Stop posting about yourself in third person it's embarrassing and obvious

>I mean hell you begged his core to merge with yours.
I'll take things that never happened for 500.
He also wasn't playing another expac, he was trying to get a Lord guild past Naxx (his 5th stab at it) and failed at that.

I was wondering why don't we get together and ask a private server owner who does not have many people online, 10~20 active users.

Send him a message explaining that we will play on their server as long as we get special treatment, free epics, free max level characters etc.

Use your collective bargaining power to get rewards

Fuck atlantiss. Let's make Tauri Cata happen. Vote below:

community.tauriwow.com/index.php?/topic/151/

Are the gear restrictions in the GD guild ilvl or patch?

I assume there patch, so I can use the 213 valor gear but not the 200 ToC trinkets?

patch

>I'll take things that never happened for 500.

Ask your boy feigndeath about it.

>he was trying to get a Lord guild past Naxx (his 5th stab at it) and failed at that.

Sorry but no this never happened. Tyrranis stuck to tbc servers for a long time after ToD.

>Ask your boy feigndeath
A person who never showed up to raids, was literally never even close to being part of the leadership core?
>Sorry but no this never happened. Tyrranis stuck to tbc servers for a long time after ToD.
Selective memory, tyrannis.

>still posting in 3rd person

tyrranis never had a lord guild dummy

page 9

that's just because everyone is busy playin' :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

HELP!

I have an odd issue with The Burning Crusade

Everyone new I see is invisible until I look at my character info, and then their model loads

What causes this and how do I fix it? I play vanilla/tbc/wotlk and retail WoW and so far TBC is the only WoW version I have problems with.

Anyone playing on atlantiss? I stopped when no one was logging to raid when we were doing bwd.
I was thinking on doing some pvp desu, is the alliance as cucked as it was when I was playing? Might roll horde.
Not shilling, just genuinely asking.

everytime I log in to do a bg on my alliance I see alliance qued: 40 horde qued: 6 and log out

The guild there only raidlogs. PvP scene has been more active, server is slowly dying because no new content.

Alright, I'll just level an horde I guess. Thanks.

>tfw cant remember my northcraft account details and recovering password doesn't work

>server will be moved to a new box

I hope this will fix lag issue.

so make a new account it doesn't seem like you've played all that much since launch

I just checked my WTF file and found the right username, problem is the server shut down 2 minutes after I got on.

lag issue was already fixed

It will be up in 30 minutes. They are moving it to a new box.

server is up boyz

>northcraft is literally a mix of various out of the box cores with code copy and pasted together
>literally run by script kiddies with no programming knowledge
>donate shop

It's like babies first molten wow or something

if tauri releases a cata server it will be on last patch and no arena seasons but the last one.
it will be fucking crap, stop voting for it.

anyone from South America knows a vanilla private server where u can play with ~150ms or maybe less?

There aren't any decent server around here.

sad : /
would like to grind r14 as warrior
but playing on elysium with 250ms+ is shitty
cant keep up to casters running/casting

>be me
>interested in nc
>1200 pop after a week
damn... thats like super low pop. Even worth playing there? I guess everyone is in Northrend doing wotlk content and post 68

I feel you. All we have are dead funservers with shit scrpiting.
Life is suffering.

Why do blizzcucks get so mad when people bring up legacy servers?

I miss when that was the average server pop.
I honestly fucking hate these 10k+ servers

it hasnt even been a fucking week kek

Let's populate tauri guys, its the best scripted server out there

Yeah it's surprising, it was hyped the fuck up, I spent a bit leveling during launch, and it was dead as fuck, outside the first leveling zone there were barely any people around, Dalaran was really dead, and the funny thing is the server STILL had lag issues despite barely having over 1k people on it

What happened?

I'll populate your mother if you know what I mean good lad hehe ;)

Lets populate ascension guys, its the worst scripted server out there
but its fun

It's unironically a Frankenstein server with code chopped and added together from at least 2 public cores.
It literally will never be good in its current state, starting over with TC is a much easier option but they do not have developers with the knowledge to do so.

Advertising FREE LEVEL 70!!! Everywhere is what killed it, you can start at level 1 if you want, but...

>We feel that previous content (Vanilla & BC) would be a massive development undertaking and that it isn't in line with our development goals.

In other words, ANYTHING outside of WOTLK is insanely bugged, quests that aren't "Kill this and that" quests are broken to fuck, mobs don't drop items, things don't respawn, some NPCs just flat out don't work, dungeons aren't scripted

So you either play an instant level 70 or you're fucked, and a lot of people just don't want to do that

I made a level 1 hunter and the level 10 hunter pet quest was broken, couldn't even train my pet, so some classes won't even work unless you take the 70 boost.

>Vanilla/tbc quests don't work
>Forced to take 70 boost
>Tons of bugged quests/mobs
>Mass amounts of people who are already somehow 80 camping every single quest hub
>Guards are bugged and evade and don't attack
>MFW Hyped as fuck server is already dead

northcraft.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=750

>1.2k
>super low pop
Fucking kys yourself. Seriously massive pop like Nostalrius is just retarded and was a one time thing.
This game always was very single player oriented. It's fine with medium population.
inb4 NC shill not playing this shit server

>kys meme
>thinking 1.2k is anything remotely decent
>Nostalrius namedrop
>"Medium Population"
>Shill meme
Leave out the hostile chanspeak. 1.2k is nowhere near a stable population to have in the launch week and after people have "seen the content" it will start to die off very quickly, such is the nature of private servers or MMO's in general.
Playing wow on a low pop servers was an absolute nightmare all-throughout the history of the game.
>"This game always was very single player oriented."
you sicken me and strike me as a guy who started playing in cata. The game is to this date very multiplayer oriented and the only thing good about it is the social aspect.

>Leave out the hostile chanspeak
Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

Get off your high horses retard. There is MMOs where you literally cannot level alone.
This game can be played with a single organised guild regardless of the pop. Some mmos struggle because how progression is linked to RNG and therefore high supply/active markets. Not the case here. Only issue could be PvP.
>The game is to this date very multiplayer oriented and the only thing good about it is the social aspect.
le bait xd
(You)

I guess this is would explain why the server is low pop, how hard could it be to make sure basic quests are working so you could level from scratch?, pure laziness if you ask me.

The Warlock imp quest doesn't work either for the human starting zone, can't loot the item required, that's fucked up they couldn't even make the class quests work.

Where can I find a list of bis gear for the specific patch that we are doing?
Also enchants, professions etc. ?

why would they bother? it was advertised as instant 70, they made clear they didn't put any work into vanilla or tbc, why on earth would anyone roll on the server expecting to level from 1?

Which patch is it?
3.0.2?

don't let the NC shills scare you off, reddit banned new accounts from posting for a week so they've been here since launch

>don't script anything
>take what is scripted from open source
>don't give credit to anyone
>open donations on day 2

it's literally a playtbc tier scam, they're saying the lag will be gone after they get better hardware :^)
kikecraft needs to die

And that's why it died, lazy staff.

Any horde guild in NC?

Even the northrend intro zones are bugged to fuck despite them saying they would focus on northrend instead of old content. That just makes it seem like they haven't done shit.

Soooo I get that it's a PVP server, but there are literally armies of horde camping the Alliance questing hubs, they overwhelm the guards, is there any way around this besides just leaving and grinding mobs?

once you donate enough money LOL

I ran past them and started grinding mobs in another zone, once you leave the two starting zones there are little to no people and you can just grind mobs until you're high enough to start leveling in that zone, fun, right?

I don't even know where to start with this one

Stillborn one. Roll alliance my dude.

Yeah I've never heard of this issue, according to different TBC forums a lot of people have this problem, wonder if there's a fix out there.

>roll the dead faction on the dying stock server
solid advice

So can we all agree that Northcraft is dead on launch?

>shills shilling shills
never change wpsg