streamable.com/rmkp6

sfv cucks are all just capcom pawns used for making money

wait a minute thats not a pillow

thats some thot

mvci online qualifiers only

First for best boy

brick?

play naoto

Are you gonna online qualify for Capcom Cup MvCi?

>Ruby
>thot
filtered

>Some kid with no way to travel is going to qualify

post yfw John D went off the deep end and made his own trailer for MvCi esports

>John D
who?

do blacks hold the fgc back? i can't help but wonder if our community could attract more sponsors if the players behaved more professionally. after that spat between kbrad and wolfkrone, i wouldn't be surprised if the fgc lost a ton of sponsors.

CAPCOM IS LITERALLY SELLING OUT THE FGC TO THE JEWS AT DISNEY

There's a lobby open if you wanna join

le left behind man

What's this all about?

McRib on damage control over being greedy pigeaters

No more injustice general ?

What's the lobby info?

14 bots are going to qualify for mvci capcom cup with an astounding 99e^99 LP

>Buy product
>Register for tournament for that product
>Business makes money

JEWS EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE

Bitch ass Wizard caving to Kappa and stirring the pot by acting like he owns the concept of hype.

EU lobby when?

EC NA
FT2
When you host it yourself

Hello John!

He heard your prayers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TOURNAMENTS SHOULD NOT EXIST
MATCHES SHOULDN'T BE BROADCAST ON TV
SPONSORS SHOULD STAY OUT OF MY GENRE

WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO LURE MORE PEOPLE IN TO PLAY... THIS IS LITERALLY THE END FOR FIGHTING GAMES

>Where do you want me to break and more?
what

nice damage control capcucks

the game is shit, everyone knows its shit, its only played for one reason and we all know why

Still got no god damn idea what this is about. Please explain.

The spat between kbrad and wolfkrone was a good thing actually. Drama between players creates viewers and tension, and they kinda are forced to settle it in the ring. It's basically pro wrestling at that point. However it was handled incredibly poorly by richard lewis, so instead of being made into a fun thing it was presented as a serious issue and officer was there to keep the peace which just felt racist.

What's the problem if it gets played exactly?
It gives capcom and the other organizations involved a reason to keep supporting the product instead of leaving it to die since they have invested so much money into it

If it sucks someone will come along and make a better game and get more sponsors and have a bigger tournament.

You know the sad thing? After all thing backlash for Infinite on a new thing pretty much every month, it's still going to be second most played game after SFV for years to come.

Play Weiss

His fuck ups turned into memes which turned into free viral advertising

He's next level

>second most

I think mvci will take the lead if season 3 jive doesn't deliver

based, our guy, etc.

but I hope this doesn't mean the game will be about shimmies

Japan doesn't play Marvel, otherwise you would be right

playdyke

>its only played for one reason

Better to be played for one reason than not at all.

Goober.

I feel bad for the poor guy sometimes.

capcom is stealing players from arcsys games
they know they can't compete on quality alone so they literally pay people to play their esport shit games

it's not fair

Why can't Capcom just make good decisions?

To be honest, John D is the one who keeps fucking up with PR mishaps.

X-Men and Function comments wouldn't have been blown out of proportion if he didn't start with the HATERS thing

Because all their talent left

mfw the capcom check clears

All of it? And what does talent have to do with choosing a good roster?

Every one of capcom's decisions has been great for the most part.
Make the games easier so new players don't get overwhelmed by the controls.
Broadcast the games on TV so new people get interested.
More people interested means more players and more sponsors and overall more healthy competition.

What the fuck is your problem? Everyone is criticizing Capcom without arguments, "sfv lmao" "capshill" and so on, they think they're sitting afar watching Capcom crash and burn, but seriously we cannot let them get the nuclear codes.

twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/894954681989963776

Friendly reminder that Rashid is in a homosexual relationship with Azam in the official SFV story mode. This is not a meme, it is canon.

pls stop reverse trolling

Are sweeps in SF reactable?

Lewis was just the host, the call was probably made by the organizers

maybe he's his daddy

no. shoto scum have like 7 frame sweeps
but you can punish them on block

You mean to block or to whiff punish?

Kill yourself pickles.

>Azam: Fucking manlets lmao

Not him but

While everyone hates SFV, everyone ends up playing it due to the fact it has the biggest tournament scene and easier entry level.

It's the same issue people are having with Guilty Gear Rev2 vs SFV
Older games/harder games means less people, harder entry level means less people.

I know people that love GG REV 2 more than anything but won't play it competitively due to the harder entry level and competition

user, I'm sorry to tell you, but that's not what fucking looks like. Nor is it kissing or even heavy petting or any kind of other sexual activity.

How is it an issue? How is it Capcom's fault that everyone wants to play SFV over guilty gear?

Thanks for the matches wavy, parries are fun!

So according to that video, this is how much Capcom is spending on Esports events and such. Thoughts?

No, the bare minimum for being able to react to something is around 20 frames

cause they keep the game alive with esports money
youtube.com/watch?v=pbQ31oOjiyc#t=331

the reason why I don't play gg is because you had ot buy each fucking version to play it online every year

What did Capcom mean by this?

Frank West is T. Hawk?

And here is their profit and loss structure. Thoughts?

>Keep making costumes instead of fixing big issues with the game
>Don't put in characters people have been asking for but instead boring vets
>Let's make most of our characters ugly for some reason
Are these great decisions?

>was a NEET when SF4 and SSF4 were relevant
>played online all day every day
>was in the top 10 on both PS3 and 360
>often couldn't even afford £10 entry to local tournaments back then let alone plane tickets to international tournaments

Parries are fun but would be so much better with 0 start up and an air version. GGs back to grinding Juri

Leaked video pitching MvC:I CPT to investors. Wizard is just distancing EVO from it because it uses footage from EVO.

Shotos with 7 frame startup sweeps:
>Akuma
Characters with 7 frame startup sweeps:
>Cammy
>Guile
>Necalli
>Rashid
Who the fuck do you even play?

What he said Not to mention it's partly faults with local scenes and local tournaments.

SFV often gets the bigger prize pool so isn't a reason to remember large amount of game mechanics just to play a game.

I have never arranged a big esports tournament, so it's not like I have any context on those amounts.

Wasn't that just 2017? Where their main priority is to get the wheel rolling instead of maximizing the profits, I'd assume.

how is it an issue if people are playing it?
if it was unplayable people would drop it and people wouldn't watch it and sponsors would drop it and capcom wouldn't have the money

note how the only thing they're developing is more dlc shite for tards to lap up

>the artists and graphic designers should be working on balancing the game and adding arcade mode!

twitter.com/marvelvscapcom/status/894969210303946752

tfw they're just announcing characters on twitter now without trailers or anything

akuma
why so triggered about that you little bitch

>Wasn't that just 2017? Where their main priority is to get the wheel rolling instead of maximizing the profits, I'd assume.
It says Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Esports proposal. So it seems like it's their proposal to get the green light for MvCI Esports from their executives?

these spergs have no other skills in life, they depend on daddy capcom to give the money
they're not going to drop the game no matter how shit it is as long as it pays

I mean the entire roster was leaked so at least they're telling us what to expect at gamescom

I'm surprised it's profitable at all. Unless sponsors are putting up big money to get their foot in the door thinking that if they make it casual enough it'll be the next league.

Anyone PC EU want to play Rev2, Tekken 7 or Melty?

They gave info on when the next batch of info is coming out. A step up from what used to happen of literally nothing for half a year.

Feel like this cover could have been better though.

>Wasn't that just 2017?
>FORECASTED P&L

Because none of the cast has a react-able sweep, this isn't Tekken. Highest is like 11 frames.

>shoto scum
>plays shoto scum
???

idk that's definitely one of the better variant covers

>I'm surprised it's profitable at all.

The attendance at these events is pretty solid, plus you see advertising every inch of the venue and every five seconds on stream. Plus it counts DLC sales.

People really underestimate shit like that. SFV isn't exploding or anything, but it's turning a good profit for Capcom.

I hope you have a good time playing fighting games today /fgg/!

Obviously not but it makes it seem like Capcom's priorities are shitty.

what is going on here

I was talking about that particular spot in the video. Though on checking it, they said "year 1", so I assume it's for 2018.

Morrigan is tweening

Her pelvis is trying to escape

Best P4.

Anyone else tried starfire yet? They weren't kidding when they said she was super easy to play. Seems like zoning will be a big part of her gameplan. Her normals have a ton of range, but to compensate for that most of them are really negative. Some of them are very punishable if done too close. Only + moves she has are B+3 (+5), F+3 (+7), B+2 (+2) and meter burn trait (+1). That said, her B+3 and F+3 are both pretty damn good. Her main weaknesses seem to be no overheads outside of F+3 and F+2, 2. So you should just default to blocking low against her and try to look for the overhead. And her jab is 8 frames so she has a hard time trying to punish something without D+1 which you need to spend meter or trait on for any sort of real damage. She is somewhat meter reliant for damage and to be safe on block off certain moves, but she also builds meter quickly. A lot of her moves also leave them far way from you. Which only further encourages you to play a keepaway game.

alex trailer when

>Highest is like 11 frames.
abigail's is 16f. btfo