200k sport

Just inherited a fair bit. Planning to spend a little (say $200k) on a new ride. What's a fast, aesthetic ride I could get for this? Already got an Audi A4. Pic semi related...?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Maserati-Shamal-1996/OAG-AD-12837458/?Cr=1
youtube.com/watch?v=iCYLwLyhpxI
carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Brock-1985/SSE-AD-5118110/?Cr=6
carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Monaro-1969/SSE-AD-3964283/?Cr=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy something older with character and make it unique. If $200k is "a little" to you, then your inheritance must be absurd. You could buy something like a Lotus (since reliability isn't an issue with that kind of money + a DD) or MR2 and do some fully sikk mawds. I personally would buy a shitbox like a MS3 as a backup DD, then a 240z, 300zx, and 350z and spend the other $140k-ish restoring and doing ridiculous things to them.

Why don't you just burn half the money in your fireplace, and then kill yourself?

Because we know you like weiners OP.

I never asked for my grandfather to die. Or my father for that matter. But I'd rather make use of the money my family earned instead of just letting it sit there while I grow too old to enjoy things like sports cars.

If you are asking what sports car to buy, you don't really like them. You just like the idea of them.
Buy whatever you find cool, not what a south tibetan mud slinging image board is telling you.

No its just that I never thought I'd be at a point that I could ever afford a sports car. Trust me, I have plenty of ideas in mind myself, I'm just open to suggestions.

yeah buy this one desu

carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Maserati-Shamal-1996/OAG-AD-12837458/?Cr=1

I'm a complete sucker for this era of Maserati

If you have that much already spend more and get something that will appreciate.

911 R
Singer 911
F40

Something like that.

NSX
youtube.com/watch?v=iCYLwLyhpxI

GT350R can be had for cheaper than those and well definitely appreciate as demand already far outstrips supply.

>inheritance

fuck off spoilt asshole

earn your money bitch

>earn your money bitch
he doesn't need to though

you just know this faggot OP will drive about in a ridiculous car feeling better than everyone else even though he did nothing to get all that money fuckin bitch

yes op, the respect/jealous ratio of everyday bystanders would be way better if you had an nsx rather than a ferrari

not sure if sarcasm or not but if he rolled up to me in his NSX id be all over his dick assuming he likes boipucci.

911 gt3rs

Lexus LC500 and invest the spare 100k.

most people that drive super cars didn't "work hard" for it. it's always been a higher caste sport.

Ferrari 360 in manual, save/invest the rest.

Yes, I will. And maybe if you spent as much time working as you do whining about people on the internet you'd be in my shoes.

I know this is a huge meme on Veeky Forums right now, but honestly I second this. Car has amazing performance, actually looks nice, and won't make everybody automatically assume you're a prick.

>Car has amazing performance
uh..

if you want fast and aesthetic, get pic related.
if luxury is more your thing, consider a s63 amg coupe

>360 in manual
That's what I'd do.
I'd get Metallic Gray, too.

Buy a fleet of kei cars and RX7 FD. You already have a DD so might as well get a few fun weekenders and a track car that's kind of interesting. But hey, that's just what I, a poorfag, would do.

Who would win? A lucky goy or a salty peasant boi?

If you're looking for a car that is comfortable yet can kick your ass, I'd say to find a mclaren 570s. You'll have a ton of fun in it and it makes a decent daily driver.

The only true answer

>Jews win every round

somehow rich people are the source of your problems
huh

Jelly fag sperging out. topkeks.

just get a ride you like and modify it to become the best car for you. if you have the money, and the patience, it should be no issue

Huracan

Try to make the money work for you. Learn to invest in real estate and stocks and stuff like that. Depreciating assets can only keep you happy for so long I think.

An F430 Scuderia, they won’t devalue, they’re fun, brutal, beautiful.

Keep the A4 for daily drive, and maybe with the 50000$ left you can buy a lotus or something for the track.

Use some as a heavy down payment on a nicer car and use your own money to pay off the rest. If you invested it well in a conservative stock that paid dividends you would have to pay little out of your pocket compared to your A4, while ideally growing the money.

Expensive sports car have expensive insurance, maintenance, etc although an A4 is a relatively maintenance needy car though so you're probably familiar with that.

>that car
Lmfao, you seriously considering that?

Honestly you’re just a faggot shill and you make it painfully obvious every time you post.

Yes I am. Its well kept, fast, beautiful and very low km for a car of its age. Can't see it depreciating by any more than 25%

personally i'd buy either a cayman gt4/gt3 rs and a well sorted e39 m5 or an sls
you're not losing money on any of them and they're pretty solid

don't spend 200k on a car unless it's a very small percentage of what you inherited (like 4-5m or more). cars are a very poor way to spend money, financially.

seeing as you're also an ausfag, consider servicing and shit.

for 200k here i'd suggest an alfa giulia quadrifoglio or some sort of aston martin. personally i prefer rarer cars but if you want to buy a porsche (turbo or cayman gt4) then they're great cars too. maybe a GTR if you're just after performance.

LC500 for god tier grand touring luxury. AMG C63s is pretty cool desu

that f430 you linked looks gaudy as fuck

You're rich now, you don't have to worry about these idiots sperging out.

But because we all like to dream. If I had that money I would purchase something that used to be good, something a little underwhelming by todays standards, and pay someone to make it competitive with todays supercars.

Imagine a tastefully riced 6sp honda legend that's pushing 800 horsepower
Or go with an old porche, Midnight style.

>800 horsepower FWD
You'd have a better chance at making one of the current TLX Acuras competitive with modern super cars than understeering and tire burning to each light in that l0l.

I'd go porsche 911 OP but that's cuz I'm a massive porsche faggot.
Alternatively spend $150k on 50,000 miatas and use the remaining $50k to buy trailers to tow your miatas
OR buy a cheaper sports car and then collect classics to your liking in a massive garage, drive different cars as your investments (which I'm assuming you'll have) make enough money to keep the lights on and a different insecure blonde in your bedroom every night
Or give some to me OP I'll make use of it and we can race our miatas

you're an ausfag

get a piece of australian motoring history. no more aussie made cars are going to be made, ever again. buy a good one and watch its value go through the roof.

carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Brock-1985/SSE-AD-5118110/?Cr=6

carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Monaro-1969/SSE-AD-3964283/?Cr=2

>check that site
>a new NSX cost $470,000
>a new Camaro is over $100,000
I have more advice for OP, if he's really living in AUS use that money for a decent house and move the fuck ANYWHERE else.

>developed, good countries are expensive
this is news to you?

lol

Japan and the EU are both cheaper to buy the cars i just mentioned than aus.

I own a decent house and you make a good point with a Holden. Keep it at super-low km's and wait 30 years

you mean larger markets have cheaper import costs?!!

fuck, stop the press! GET THE NEWS OUT

So in other words, australia is a garbage place to be a car enthusiast and you'd be better off somewhere else? not sure why you bothered replying with the first comment then.

What a beauty!

buy 997 tarbo, send it to best tuner near u and fuck off
also dont forget to do flip when u fly off cliff

Buy a used 5+ year old car for like $70k tops and throw the rest of that money into the stock market.

You'd be retarded to spend that kind of money on a car.

BMW for example makes the M2 for anyone that likes driving. The rest of its line up is designed to part fools with money and has insane mark up and all those stupid 'features'.

Don't go into the stock market with only 200k.

Buy up some property and rent it out.

Fuck you commie piece of shit.

To everyone telling me to invest, trust me I already have. I'm just looking for sports car inspo.

Hey fuck off with that. I'm poor as fuck too but don't get mad just because someone else has money. I sure as hell wouldn't give it all away if I inherited a bunch of money. I'd get a gt3rs and spend every waking moment behind the wheel.
this

3k civic
197k in mods

Go with a Viper man, great steering and hp to back it up, and the car none of us on here can afford. Just choose your favorite year and what meme colors and styles you want.

ok that was funny

GT3 or GT3 RS

bullshit.
the first thing you'd do is you'd go on r/porsche and rennlist where people would tell you to keep the mileage low to maintain resale value. then you'd get a daily beater, because you don't want to ruin the porsche for the guy that will buy it from you. but since you've grown accustomed to the feel of a nice car, your daily will have to be something nice as well. so you'd have to buy two nice cars and only get to drive one because the other one is giving you sleepless nights, because you did 2000 miles already and there's been some paint transfer from the parking lot as well.

Reckon a GTR would be pretty sweet, alternatively a 911 Turbo S.
Also worth considering a tasty little GT car like a DB11 or the Vanquish.

>Sorry for your loss.
Hope the miles are happy ones mate.

That $200k Ferrari is a rip-off though.

That's Australia for you.

Vehicle Virgin is dat you? With your weal facial hair amd femme voice?

import from elsewhere. or get something custom built.
Superformance builds GT40's for that money

you have money
make it awd, retard

I'm assuming you have inherited enough money to where your money manager or tax attorney can setup a way for you to lease the vehicle via corporation or entity, that way you can at least make it a sound and guilt free investment. Let's give yourself a $2,000 a month limit for a lease, which gives you tons of options:

>Used McLaren sport series cars
>New Corvette Z07
>Camaro ZL1, GT350R
>Hellcat, any variation
>Up to a $120-160k Porsche
>Lexus LC500
>Mercedes AMG GT

TT looks great in that colour

Scrolled through this thread hoping someone would say this

I'd go with a 911 turbo s, R8, huracan, or 720s

It seems like OP doesn't actually like cars and instead just likes the idea of cars and a social image that he's associated with them.

like 9 outta 10 people

Lease yourself a nice V12 berlinera or sls amg, get bored of it in a year or two and then buy a reasonable car when you have the supercar shit out of your system

>work all your life to leave behind inheritance in hopes of building the financial foundation to provide comfort and security for the next generation
>heir takes money and shoves it into the most violently depreciating asset possible

wew lad

This is true.
Not even a six speed 430 would run you $200K, much less one with an F1.

Stinks of LARP here

You know the main reason why cars cost what they cost mostly is Taxes and not that much availability, right.
That's why a BMW M2 costs over 90k Euro in the Netherlands, but it would cost 60k in neighboring Germany, and if you were to import from Germany to Netherlands it would still be the same amount as there are taxes.

Buy a 996 and drive the hell out of it. Don't worry about what happens to it.