MOON MISSION

How much ETH is enough to live a comfortable life?

>37 currently

Will probably mine my way to 40.

I'd say 1k though i'm currently sitting on 500

What are you mining with also who did you buy it from, newfag asking

Shiii I'm a long way from 1k

Genoil currently using Coinbase. Probably gonna start using Poloniex for more diversity.

Probably 1k. I feel like a cuck with 155.

So, you're saying 1 Million is enough for a nice life?

From where my family is and where I'm at, yeah.

Sounds like enough.

>NEED mETH

>ETH running into resistance just shy of 30 bucks

Wew, glad I cashed out halfway at 28.00.

don't be delusional, 1m$ is a lot of money

Gonna be honest with you guys, as an early eth investor that currently owns a grand total of 0 eth.

I bought eth around 1.50 sold around 15, took like 3 months.
Bought monero at 2.50 sold at 12.50, took like a month.
Bought iconomi at 0.09 sold around 0.46, took 3 months.

Bought in on a bunch of other shit pretty early in the past and I feel like this board and many others are missing the point of what holding crypto should be like. Sure trading is risky, buying is safer and a lot more rewarding but only if you time it right. Here's some real advice 'cause I haven't slept and feel like dropping some KNOWLEDGE(insert lambos).

Bear with me 'cause english is my 3rd language. There's a reason the first round of financing is called "smart money". If you want to successfully invest in crypto you're supposed to do your due diligence and get as much info as you can on any kind of new tech. It's not about sentiment or what you believe might be a game changer or not, it's about how much ROI you can get on the smallest time frame possible. Do I believe in eth as a tech? Sure. Did I believe I'd still make 1000% in 3 months after already reaching 15$? Hell no. If I had hold that eth til now I'd be up 40% in a year. That's complete bullshit compared to the ROI I actually had switching horses. Will I buy back into eth at some point? Maybe. I bought back into btc around 350 (mainly because it's faster to transfer to exchanges than fiat + btc visa card though). Sure eth might reach 100$ by the end of the year or it might not, big "if" for the most part. But that's not why I wouldn't touch it now. It's because if it does, that's a 400% rise. I strongly believe you can make more buying tokens like the tokencard ICO who's probably coming soon and some other high potential shit. You'd be better off looking at more rewarding opportunities, even if you want to buy eth. You'll just be able to afford more eth in the long run. Pic related is your aim.

that implies that there will be new memecoins formed in these days who's initial value will be around your starting prices.

but what if these names we know now dash,monero,eth and the other top 7 names are the ones that will get actually pushed to the moon?

also nice Post!

Im in a similar situation toyou. Invested in eth ico and had 1500 eth.

Sold it at $15 last year.

Now i only have 15 eth which i bought at $12

BUY AND HODL! EEEEEEEEETH! COMMENCE THE FLIPPENING !

how long do I hold

I'd like to at least give this a go with a small amount of cash initially

What exchange do you use? Isn't it a massive hassle trading all these minor cryptocurrencies? Especially when you have to get in and out quite quickly. Most exchanges don't offer them, right?

I have 2

poloniex is good for alt coins

As another user said, you'll be able to buy a nice dinner at Applebees.

I have 3.35

Do you have any other advice you're willing to share? Trying to learn as much as I can about this right now.

I only have 2 eth. Am i going to be poor forever?

>>quintuplets

If I could afford to give you one my 12 just for that I would.

>>But I cant :(

i have 1.4
strong

damn son.

kek will take care of us.

1m in poortugal will get you a big house, a fast car, a hot mediterranean bitch and money to retire.