Don't worry user, it's just little scatch!

>Don't worry user, it's just little scatch!
>I'm not paying for this, you can just buff that out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4W73sTKi5EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chill bro, that'll buff right out

>Dude it'll be fine, just going for some cigs I'll be right back and out of your way

>Someone door dings my 4runner in a parking lot while I was in it
>Gave an insincere 'sorry' as he went on his way
>Thought about returning the favor in kind
>Left without incident because there's already enough unhappiness in the world

"Yeah no problem you dont have to pay, cant say the same for your insurance though."

You sound like the bike cuck

>Own a 17 year old saturn shitbox with plastic body panels
>wait until they leave
>while sitting in the driver seat, open the door slightly
>lean over and kick the door as hard as possible
>drive away with no damage to paint or door
>mfw

>PO installed door edge liners
>never have to worry about damaging my shit

>Drive forward
>Put clutch in
>Release the doritos

>Oh it's just a little burnt paint it'll buff right out

You might want to get that busted tail-light fixed...

>release the doritos
Is that when you reach 9k rpm and your engine tears itself apart?

After being almost stung by one asshole, I call all this shit in religiously and I know it makes me a prick.
>Slam on brakes as a courier drive launches from a blind corner without checking traffic and stalls
>4 seconds later a 318 donks my miata ass
>His numberplate falls off and bumper is misaligned
"Whoa dude why did you brake so hard"
'Whoa dude why didn't you notice I'd stopped?'
"Dude, look what you've done to my car"
'It's your responsibility to maintain a safe distance from me in the event of an emergency. What's your insurance details?'
"There's no damage to your car anyway, why do you care?"
Just a little bit of paint wrinkle on my bumper, can barely tell, so I tell him to eat shit and carry on to work.
Got a letter in the mail and a call from my insurance company asking me to cough up deductables, sent them dash footage and they fucked him over in court. Slimy fucking git calling it in when he's 100% at fault trying to claim I reversed into him. Similar shit happened to my mum as well, so yeah. Fuck you, pay me.

>pull out multitool with glass breaker on it
>pulverize driver side window
>"Oh dont worry, just glue it together again"

>flicks smashed piece of spark plug ceramic at glass
Nothing personnel, kid

People are so slimy. I never thought of that happening man, it makes me think twice before letting someone off the hook for bumping me.

Actually if you want to perpetuate the apex seal meme rotaries blow up from not getting driven hard enough. They're meant to spend lots of time at 8-9k, it's the carbon buildup from under 3k that does them in.

poor stupid user

Genuine question as I ride a motorcycle and don't own a car in the dutch caliphate as it's too expensive. What do if someone dings your autistically taken care of care and disregards it and leaves. Do you call the cops on them? I have no clue as to what to do as motorcycles here must park on the sidewalk

You can't do anything unless you have proof like a video.
Just don't park anywhere with "new europeans". If you have to, go there with a POS that you don't care about or a company car.
Also get a job achmed, owning a cars is expensive here but not unaffordable

>I have no clue as to what to do as motorcycles here must park on the sidewalk
I thought we had to park on a normal parking spot. But you never do because fuck that.

It's hard to justify one, as we have weather that allows year long bike commuting, which is way cheaper.

fuckin pussy. thats the exact reason i carry a sledgehammer in all of my cars

>have shitbox with long doors (3-door hatch)
>always make sure to park with the passenger side as close as the line as possible
>people still park stupid close to my driver side door, crossing the line
>forcefully walk against their mirror
>open the door with as much force as possible

Fuck em, stupid retards

>It's hard to justify one, as we have weather that allows year long bike commuting, which is way cheaper.
Lol no, 2 years on a moped were too much for me already. Sure it's doable but even a 30 year old golf diesel is comfier. (And cheaper before they fucked the oldtimer tax exemption)
Winter mornings screw you over on back roads they don't salt, the rest of the year you're drenched. And if it doesn't rain, the humidity is insufferable in the "heat".

>moped
>sitting in normal clothing going at a speed without exercise

>bike
>sitting in a warm and comfy suit over your normal clothing
>heated grips and windscreens keep the cold out
>when warm you just speed more

I get to work dryer on a bike than in a car.

>warm and comfy suit
>28°C, 85% humidity
And even in winter it doesn't help. I had a "proper" bike suit (old with a patched up hole) for a year since I had an old timer moped that did 70km/h and I rode it 30km a day on back roads. Getting in and out of the suit wasn't even the biggest pain, having to keep it with you was.
Don't get me wrong, a motorcycle can be plenty of fun, but you're limited to spring and autumn to be comfy. I wouldn't trade my current shitbrick with a/c for that. Plus I imagine riding a bike gets you plenty of attention from the police, they never bothered to stop me at alcohol check points in an old volvo

Do I have to get a dashcam for the front and the back just to be sure?

>I had a "proper" bike suit (old with a patched up hole)
That's not a proper one.
Mine is more like a ski-suit when all liners are in, until around -5°C it's pretty comfy.
In summer it has more ventilation holes than the average Swiss cheese. Combine that with removing the windscreen and you can cool down a lot.

>Plus I imagine riding a bike gets you plenty of attention from the police
I get some attention, but the positive type. Biker cops wave at me, and they don't care if I'm speeding.
>go 160km/h on the A7 when it's basically empty
>see a bike standing on the shoulder
>come closer
>it's a cop with a radar in hand
>blast by him
>doesn't turn around to get my license

>Whoops! Now where did that humongous dent in your door come from? Oh, well
(pro tip: pushing it in with your leg is a lot quieter than straight kicking, and can still give excellent results)
>See ya round, man!
>Proceed to pull out of the parking spot, while scratching the shit out of their doors/quarter panel with your fantastic plastic bumper

What if someone enters your house and rapes your mother/sister/boyfriend? I mean, you wouldn't want to stop their happy moment, aye?

>28°C, 85% humidity
My god, what wouldn't I give to experience those fresh temps year-round
>TFW temperatures easily climb into 38°C+, sometimes reach into 42°C and typically 80% humidity or more

Yeah?

youtube.com/watch?v=4W73sTKi5EU

>go to grocery store
>park far away with no one next to me
>middle aged woman parks on passenger side right after
>tell gf to be careful getting out
>there's a lot of wind and the doors get pulled open
>give a quick glance to make sure she didn't let the door hit the lady's car, looks okay
>we're waiting at the pharmacy counter
>lady runs up and sputters out "YOUDINGEDMYDOOR" and runs away
>barely even realized that she was talking to me before she was gone
>check when we get back to the car, no ding or paint transfer
Did she just want something to be angry about?

This, most of the time people who bitch about door dinging are just either (a) butthurt because they drive a shitbox (b) just need something to be mad about (c) both.

Excellent, you have provided me with one (1) specific example of a rotary blowing up from being revved a bunch. I could easily provide you with dozens of examples of my very own rotary not exploding from being revved. A rotary can blow up from what is likely a bad tune and/or overheating, but for that matter it is also equally possible for any piston engine to do the same. RPM alone does no harm to a rotary engine if it is built and operated correctly.

I'm happy at how assblasted I made you

In the provinces Friesland and Groningen you must park on the sidewalk, it says so in the (((Algemene plaatselijke verordening))). If you take a car spot they lose potential revenue. Of course where you live it might be different.

>Not parking in the back of parking lots away from everyone else.
You only have yourself to blame.

I get you senpai but I'm just a student with a part-time job. Studying medicine is expensive as is, the car parking is 100 euro/month with a payment plan at the university medical center groningen. It's free for motorcycles and mopeds.

Like that other user said, gud clothing does alot senpai. Add in heated grips, potentially heated gloves/socks. The heated grips keep my hands warm and toasty all year 'round. using gud sport-touring tyres vs hypersport-3000km-life tyres helps too, the latter take fuggin aging to heat up properly

>thats the exact reason i carry a sledgehammer in all of my cars

Why would you just sit there?
You already have probable cause to run him over, he's brandishing a blunt force weapon and walking toward you.