>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes

>But Why are there a lot of versions of this game for sale and what version should I buy to start with?
Is the DLC still relevant with the expansion release?

All content is relevant at all times since OT. It's not like other MMOs that once you are done with a zone you'll never come back. DLCs don't give any particular advantage and you get them if you choose to get the optional sub without needing to buy them.

You can get the base game or the base game + morrowind and sub for a month to try out the DLCs since per month subbed you get 1,500 crowns which is around the cost of a DLC.

First for spending millions on skooma pads that you don't allow anyone to visit cause they keep turning off your lights

>doing skooma

>not doing skooma

>not doing skooma
You are not sleek like this one.

I made a dual-wielding orc stamplar and it's the most fun character I've ever played so far

Transmog when, I want to wear full Trinimac armor and still have good sets

Has anyone found a color combo that looks good with the Balmora boob window costume? The top is always way undersaturated

1-4 Domus Pharisticus
5-8 Gardner house
9, 0 Daggerfall Overlook

Let's get imperial.

>Transmog when
Soon, probably with the Q4 DLC patch.
Hopefully their implementation isn't jewish as fuck though.

you've been buying the wrong outfit every time.

I want the Deconstruction table in crafting to automatically put the intricate items at the top.

Fucking RPers man

Boy wouldn't it be nice of it let you know if it has a trait you're missing too

Go to the inn at riften it gets better

>tfw don't have the picture of that one time /tesog/ went to Riften dressed as skellys and started dooting at RP'ers

Is there somewhere a list of all the runeboxes?

>been running WGT and VoM all day
>nothing but a full rattle jewels
Is this the games way of telling me to PvP?

Is there a point in using bow back bar if you dont have a VMA bow? Is it a bad idea to go two-handed on both bars?

new in here, what is wgt and vom?

Even without it hail does the most DPS so yeah.

Dungeons, White Gold Tower and Vaults of Madness, I am farming some healer sets, the Spell Power Cure and Worm's Raiment sets from them.

no reason to use 2 same weapons for both bars for stamina. bow has dps. you can try dual wield/2h to get major brutality but its still dps loss

Why not? I like the bow but I like dual wield too.

Bow helps you live. If you're a stamblade, that's hard enough already. Purely melee dps are subject to purely melee attacks, aoes, and traps. If nothing deeps wise convinces you to put a bow on your back, this should help.

I don't understand the Planar Inhibitor fight in vWGT, I kite the boss around for a bit, someone else grabs the pinion, I move and she's now on the other side of the arena, then I take 120k damage from Heat Stroke and die

What are we doing wrong

not swapping soon enough and not enough deeps, someone has got to swap everytime it appears, on a rotation so not just between 2 people.
the healer can't outheal Heat Stroke so they need to join in the duties.

The longer someone hold aggro the more Heat Stroke they get. It's a damage over time designed to be distributed between the players. You generally want at least 3 people to constantly switch, two is doable, and having the tank doing it solo isn't recommended even if it's doable on paper.

Also you shouldn't kite the boss since she does basically no damage outside of Heat Stoke before she enters the phase where she tries to set the world on fire and the pinion turns blue.

Swear the dot resets if you die or take long enough boss goes into some self inflicted stun where she kneels on the ground.

Want a real dps check try vrom hm, that phase after youve killed the hist minibosses and she goes all vines is like PANIC KILL NOW!

You kite her when shes goes blue flames which will 1 shots you also start slowing the aggroed to a 99% speed reduction.

Yea I noticed I butchered the sentence, what I should have said was
>Also you shouldn't kite the boss before she enters the phase where she tries to set the world on fire and the pinion turns blue since she does basically no damage outside of Heat Stoke.

Imagine they added illusion, conjuration, and alteration staff skill lines. What skills would they get?
Also, aside from spears, what weapons could they add, and what would they do?
I sometimes wonder about some kind of banner/rally skill line for non-magic stamina healing and buffing.

>A few years from now
>Game is dying
>They announce a new expansion to save it, cashing in on Skyrim nostalgia this time
>Adds Western Skyrim as a new zone, lets you go to Whiterun
>Fight against dragons even though that would rape the lore
>Thu'um skill line for stamina-based support skills

Screencap this post

If on PC craft store and research assistant addones. Can set a character as primary crafter, so if you get a trait, recipe, or motif on a different character that you need it'll flag it for you.

Why is the dungeon finder so shit?
I just want this fucking dropped set without sitting in hour long queues every time.

Look for people in chats

Use zone chat, join a PvE guild or ask tesog for a carry

>ask tesog for a carry
>usually only 3/600 online
>never respond when you ask
LOL he has better chance creating a guild, getting a bunch of low levels to join and have them help him farm.

It takes 30 sec to find a group unless you're a damage dealer lmao

what platform?

PC NA, 'the most populated' apparently always running shit when I am not online :^)
I should probably just start playing on Euro servers to be honest.

EU have pretty long smoke breaks, I wouldn't bet on it being any better.

I just need to find some better guilds in general I guess.
I have 4 PvE guilds: one I joined but I do nothing with, another with a jewish leader, another with a huge dick leader and TESOG, maybe it's time to find some new people to play with.
I am generally happy with my trade guild as they got a spot in a city but I barely play outside of dungeons/trials/PvP anymore so I usually don't have much to send to trade, at least they don't have a requirement.

You can always just ask in chat in main cities if people want to run content, and go from there.

Yeah, the top is disappointing. I dyed mine top: juli white. Pants: wayrest Royal purple and boots: cold harbor black

I laughed, please give me more.

>year of our lord vivec
>people being damage deeps

loving every laugh

Rearming trap or lightweight? Everyone in my guild is saying rearming, but I use it on my range/buff back bar and I've come to learn to always do the opposite of what zerg guilds say.

Rearming
Don't pay any mind to zerg guilds also.

You can use it from a distance if you want, but say goodbye to your sustain :^)