Urus

Lets be fair, as much of a trophy-wife car as people make it out to be, this thing is pretty sexy inside and is lightening for its price.

>Inb4 hurr durr Tesla roadstar

that grille is even worse than lexus

Nice Tuareg

It should've been a modern LM002. Ridiculous design, impractically large, insanely gaudy and tasteless, big V12. But no, it's a fucking rebadged Toureg with carbon brakes.

this is the future you chose
all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Nice q7

>all those fucking buttons

Literally asking a soccer mom to rear end someone while shes trying to figure out how to reply to jamals dick pic

Center console looks like capacitive "buttons" or touchscreen bullshit.

I doubt soccer moms will buy it, it looks way too aggressive. The ones buying it will be the X6M/GLE 63 AMG owners wanting more, the "I want a sports car but I'm too insecure to not ride high" crowd.

The second I saw this in a vid of Doug's I knew it'd be a fucking meme.

Anus

In what timeline could anyone spotted in that thing not be perceived as a fucking tool. Either their gay or pussywhipped, any woman would be suspected of putting out for money.

I'm not a soccer mom or a crossover boi but I actually like the idea that Lamborghini made an SUV and I like it.

>trophy wives
Nah, chinks, camel jockeys, and rich niggas.

Because the individual behind the wheel gladly takes it up there.

Guaranteed my mother is going to mistake it for pic related.

this

this new largely sensible audi underpinnings lamo is dumb, it's long since passed into "what's the point" territory

the urus concept wasn't exactly pretty but it looked much better and more interesting than this crap

Every day automotive design strays further from God's grace.

Literally just an Audi

It looks like an F1 car, I'm surprised it's a full steering wheel

>Those golf buttons

Jesus

>VW Touareg GT 2018
>trophy-wife car as people make it out to be
No.
>this thing is pretty sexy inside
Also no.
>and is lightening for its price.
Yes.

>The mode selector is literally labeled "soul"

This is GAUDY as fuck. Be honest with yourselves.
It's amazing how VAG can take the Porsche Cayenne and make 800 different trucks all at varying degrees of taste. The only acceptable one of these is the Touraeg, which they won't even sell in the US now. Fucking hell.

Nice Ateca

How did this SUV trend start?

Why are SUV's so popular? What's the appeal compared to other cars?

Because "you can see more and it feels safer sitting above everyone else".

it's a do-anything car, but most importantly is ride height
normies really want to be pretty high up, or at least feel like they're high up. they'll take shit gas mileage, rollover risk, awful driving feel, and horrible visibility just for that ride height.

it also makes entry/exit a little easier since the seat is "butt height", hence why the scion xb was so popular

slower than a tesla model X, right? who does this appeal to? you want fast, loaded model x. you want luxury go with the bentley. best of both words, loaded cayenne turbo.

who tf wants a lambo SUV that really doesn't look all that beautiful or unique?

It appeals to trophy wives and instagram whores. I thought this was widely known.

Its $400k Australian. I could buy 4 of them for the price of my house holy shit.

I can't read Italian what are all the modes

There is mall parking lot, slightly wet driveway and left lane on highway(limited to 60).

Street, Sport, Race, Sand, Land, Snow

Oh and the lever to control it reads "Soul"