/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Cute Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299574870724/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

I-is that a dead thread?:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/xi3rway
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1471967615861561912/?ctp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Increase the xp permanently, froggos

Remember to keep your Dwight safe!

Last Year looks like SHIT

Anyone know how to work Hillbilly's Chainsaw?

Hold right click silly and don't do run into walls :)

Sometimes when I use the saw it looks into another direction. Is this just me?

this

Use the arrow keys to steer

>murder AngryPug's team with 2-blink nurse
>he keeps going on and crying about how killers are op
>"survivors will adapt to their nerfs but all killers will do is whine about their nerfs and continue to 3-man games"

It's a sensitivity bug that the devs are """""working""""" on.

I mean that last one is technically true aside from the 3 man every game bit.

What Nerfs
All survivors get is the old op skill toned down a bit when a new op one comes in

why do the Nutress always camp

Huntress

Because it's the same people playing that still danced around the hook trying to hook under it.

Are they ever going to make the wraith viable?

Borrowed time is unironically a balanced perk.

t. blue name

t. Red name

t. purple name

Purples are just reds who play swf.

Teamkilling is being removed. Thoughts?

I'm a blue name actually, just a real one because I still have pride in my ability to play the game.

If the savior didn't get BT as well it would be a balanced perk.

That's a non-issue since the point is to stop fags from just sitting on a hook and knocking down the guy as soon as he gets unhooked. I could care less about my proc unless he's trying to bait me into getting grabbed in which case I have to eat two hits (one while faking the unhook to make him attack instead of grab which gives me enough time to do an actual unhook before I receive a second hit) maybe make it so it only procs if you're injured so you can't soak two hits after unhooking someone or you can get chainsawed.

I can't decide. I don't have whispers yet either. Haven't played in months.

Don't play it at all if you're going to play nurse

Just get insidious so that the entity spawns in sooner, neither of hese perks are must haves.

The point is to enable memestack retards just sprinting straight at the killer to unhook, else it would only work for the unhooked guy

Pick either iron grasp or brutal strength, personally would pick brutal strength

That build is fine

kys

>brutal strength on nurse

>brutal stength of Nurse
literally why

Good reply, nice to see the rabid cardboard eating nurse defense force is still going strong

Does he have alot of other options with those perks?

But it's just wasting a slot. Iron Grasp at least has some use against bodyblockers.

Helo i am being chaced but spooky gost man i am trying to fix these genirator and esceape this skoy man and from scoy boartraps im bledig out righi now somone plz help

Why are you still here? I told you to kys.

On my way dude.

You're really good at this

A+ for effort

just point at the spooky ghost man he's just misunderstood

nah, you just have to spam control to make him understand that he's scaring you. first better drop a pallet on him to make him listen

Now people are just going to place traps at windows since it can still cripple and kill but doesn't incur an exp penalty.

>People will just flood the report system with rage reports
>Frogs will finally realize this community is a bunch of chimpanzees
>Then they'll top it all off by feeding us sweet little lies like the "only 1% of players use self care".
Calling it now.

>teamkilling
>dbd
wrong game dude

Oh...you're still here?

Who do you think I am?

What other game would anyone talk about here?

That other game. I think it was called It Was Supposed to Come Out Last Year.

Damned of course

You mean the one that spray painted moldy fruit gold?

>Only thing I dislike about huntress is the instadown addon
>Other than that enjoy playing against them
>Every huntress I run into now runs it with the purple one
>Never get to make use of dead hard anymore

>I-was just pretending to be retarded

Mostly became epidemic and they had to step in.

it seems like a common add-on, doesn't it? I encounter it like almost every second huntress game.

People just have a shit ton of add-ons because of the x3 BP. They will be as common as diamond stones in a week.

No more common than other ultra-rare addons. Only difference is killers finally have a strong ultra-rare so you'll actually see it used until it gets nerfed. I've barely ever used the other killer's Ultra-Rares other than Trapper's.

Myers' ultra rares are fun, but I rarely see them used.

Games go too fast for his to be all that useful unfortunately.

Also, for comparison, all my survivors are max perks and most of them have 30~40 BNPs, with one of them having 60 BNPs (seriously, WTF Laurie, not even prestiged!), and I never prioritize BNPs in the bloodweb.

>when 3 people on your list got banned for achievement hacking in the last few weeks
one guy changed today his name to "banned for dbd" so I asked him. he had 900+ hours and he got banned for achievements. I don't know what the frogs are smoking, it's the same fucking thing as in the reddit thread where they told the guy to contact steam support. you'd think that if it happens to multiple people that all them their achievements got reset, they'd just talk to steam themselves instead of permalocking players out of their games for virtually no reason.

Jesus fucking Christ...
imgur.com/xi3rway

imagine if it wasn't even free

Nothing in this game is worth anything more than free.

I found a new hobby.

Finding salty steam forum DbD posts.

This one has the "Macho Man" cutting promos against a deadly killer.

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1471967615861561912/?ctp=1

Everytime I finish a game they say
>Enjoy your ban
What did they mean by this?

>me and my friends sent a report for facecamping so he's obviously going to be banned

What's the issue?

On top of looking fucking awful, it goes against the supposed horror tone the game is supposed to have. The game has awful and stilted animations already.

So you've never seen a friday the 13th film in your life, got it.

I've seen enough to know that it's incredibly formulaic and relies entirely on tits and gore because nobody with actual writing or directing talent makes these movies.

They're also doing smaller map variants, apparently. Didn't know that was a complaint.

Yea you've never seen a single one.

That's not an excuse for the game to look like shit.

Yea you're right, bodies floating in the air after the heart punch kill, the bodies going flying randomly after any asphyxiation death, the ragdolls in general.

This shit right here, this is the straw that brow the camels back, muh immersion in my horror slasher game based off campy movies, let's go on reddit and bitch about how terrible this is and they should remove it, better yet actually charge people for them cause I don't wanna see these silly immersion breaking emotes in MY super serious horror game.

The devs should have never bothered at all if they weren't going to take a horror franchise seriously. If being campy and shit is actually celebrated then it's a shit franchise and thus a shit game.

You don't see this shit in DBD for a reason.

can someone tell me what the FUCK the trick is to being able to deal the finishing blow to Jason?

We knock his mask off, get a female counselor to trigger the sweater, and when someone hits him it doesn't knock him down to his knees. What do you have to do, exactly?

Did the frogs mess with the achievements? I swear I had unlocked Jump Scares before with a lower number.

>Start game as killer
>Some guy randomly disconnects at 2 minutes
>Hit a David and down him
>Rage quits when grabbed
>Grab Laurie to basement
>Find last guy doing a gen and get him down too to the basement
>Complains about not giving them mercy or letting them farm more and call me tryhard

What am I supposed to do here actually? I'm not responsible for those 2 others disconnecting. Why do survivors have this "I always have to live" mentality?

Last night I probably farmed points with the last survivor after everyone else DC'd for 6 different games. The seventh time I just groaned and didn't want to do all that tedious point farm work and murdered the last guy immediately.
Sometimes you just gotta say "fuck it"

>you don't see emotes in DBD
W-what?

You don't see immersion breaking shit.

I don't know how I feel about 40% smaller maps. On the one hand it'll be easier for Jason to hear/sense you earlier on and for some characters NOT being heard/sensed by Jason is their biggest defense because they have low stam and low speed, so ideally they repair shit and gtfo before rage mode hits anyway. But now Jason will be able to find them faster and easier and target them to prevent escapes without rage.

On the other hand it means less empty ground to run across where that low stamina and speed really kills you.

Are you having fun with Dead by Daylight, Anons?

I think he needs to be brought to his knees with a blunt weapon, bat/branch/pipe etc.

Question about Jason though: Is there ever any point to grabbing instead of M1ing? Try to answer without appealing to emotive intangibles.

Better question. Did you have fun in Dead by Daylight even if you didn't pip Anons?

Yes.

Only when I am playing with my friends.

it can be any weapon, its just that like the rest of the game, its extremely buggy and doesnt work properly most of the time

>Inb4 that autistic furry yells about people drawing cute things again

Did someone say cute

New shrine, if anyone cares.

I am so sick and tired of the fucking Huntress, holy shit. Never have I ever hated another killer more

Why?

>the dbd emotes at the killer don't break immersion

Tommy Jarvis needs to deal the finishing blow with an axe or machete. He is the only character to do so. After someone else brings Jason to his knees, Tommy gets an "e" prompt to kill Jason.

Oh wait, sorry, misread your post.
I believe you need to hit Jason when he drops his weapon down. You can't do it at the start of the stun animation.

The emotes are about the only thing I'm excited for desu. It won't be helpful at all but it will be funny.

>Animations before any of the multiple fucking game breaking bugs
>No emotions on face
I'm so glad this game is dead

Let's say I'm a stupid masochist and want to try using Jason 7. From his stats and stories I've seen on here it seems like he can't catch counselors worth a damn and fewer traps means you can't keep objectives protected while out doing your business. What can you do?

What kind of baffles me is that Jason 7 didn't fewer traps in the BETA, but weakened stun resistance. That seems a far less damaging hindrance. The negative shift is the worst but why change -stun to -traps from the Beta?

I've also seen people say they swear they always get every counselor as Part 7. Are his stats not as bad as they seem?

are there even any game breaking glitches left besides the items getting stuck in the ground?

Cuckrocks and Jason can get stuck and unable to move during a wall breaking animations