/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!OAEBCbqR!AoTAo-UpNXDE726pjug3yA

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Obligatory Makoto post

Kawakami a kawacutie

what a stupid hat

>P6's protagonist isn't automatically Fool
>instead, you take a personality test that determines your arcana along with your initial and ultimate personae

I love Ann!

I love Ann!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

She's mine /pg/

Claiming this appreciable, approachable, amiable amore of mine.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Happy Takamaki Tuesday! It's your special day sweetie, enjoy.

what would the initial personas be, though?

Tae is bae!

Sounds Foolish

That's my thing.

I never realized how fun bullying is until I played this game.
Mishima reminds me of my old self

Alright I'm going to give this a reply because it really feels like I have to.

If we consider Goro to be an addict, and I can pretty much see that, and someone with a horrible upbringing that he blames squarely on a single individual he hates which he does have, it would be unbelievable if he actually thought everything through like that. His petty reason has a lot of hatred going into it and later on his actions have a lot of desperation going into them. They're both feelings, and on the off chance you don't know feelings are objectively dependent on someone's mental state. So if you find yourself asking things like why didn't he rationally think about this, the answer is because he's an emotional wreck, and we know that he was in really bad shape when he started because all the damage was done when he was a child.

It's almost like you don't really understand what mental health issues are, which is really fucking weird desu. Like why would you expect someone in that shape to be completely on top of everything? I was addicted to rolling a gacha for like a week and I didn't even think of the largest consequences until it was almost over and I'm only autistic enough to post on /pg/

Where's her BDSM suit

I love Kokoro!

Good to see Persona Goro in full swing

Looks like I won this round fellow annfag

Where are my Pixie doujins?

>the MC of P6 is Maya again

>it's another /pg/ doesn't understand tarot episode

is there anything that /pg/ does understand?
>polls
>tarots
>symbolism
>human emotions
are all off the table

Good writing

How did Goro know Shido was his dad? Did his mother tell him?

nah /pg/ definitely doesn't know anything about that, not after all the suggestions for changes to P5, even the ones that don't involve just making it more like P4

no such thing

>the only thing /pg/ understands is the one thing that doesn't exist in this world besides miracles and good things happening to good people

Lore

Ok /pg/ explain this then

Why the fuck do we exist?

No one else would know, right? Otherwise he would've been killed in his crib

>she's a silent protag again

A female egg was fertilized by a male sperm and after 9 monthes it became you

To reach out to the truth of our lives.
Duh.

what's there t understand?

Mommy couldn't get the abortion on time

Wow, that's quite the riddle there, dawg.

Well the truth is I used to be pregnant and got impregnated by my underaged BF. He left from my life after that and I had to lie about being impregnated by a demon in my dream. They bought it up but I had to start underground in an exorcism room. The exorcism was so rough I actually lost the baby out of stress

Same place as my Ishtar doujins probably

Fuck off, Amish user.

>/pg/ is in such a state that a post like this was on topic
no fucking surprise that it was about goro. Why is it always about goro? Why can't it be about the mental state of Futaba or the significance of her mother having a Shadow? Why can't it be about how Satanael hints at ng+? Why can't it be about Sae and Makoto's strained sibling relationship? Why can't it be about spotting similarities between all the characters and their namesakes like how Kawakami is an icon of western culture brought to Japan while the real life performer brought Japanese culture to the west? Why is it always about Goro?

Anyone have some Akira x Makoto Dōjinshi?

once /pg/ learns what it means to be human again then we can talk about the rest of that stuff

because fujos love to overanalyze everything that involves their favorite character get off to making them as pitiful as possible

Our existence is merely born out of circumstances, either as an innate desire to continue the species proper or out of pride for one's own bloodline; to leave a part of ourselves behind to continue our own legacies.

You underestimate how many Fujos are here. Only girl's would babble insistently on such a poorly written character

because it's easy to talk about goro

I want a real answer dammit, no more of this fujo meme. Nothing in this thread or last thread has to do with someone wanting to watch Goro have a sexual relationship with Joker in any way.

Continued from Many of us fear death knowing that it is the end for us, that propagating our own lines assures that we will not disappear entirely as part of our own genetic code lives on in the alleles of our offspring.

did he trigger you, fujo?

>he thinks fujo is a meme
Im not joking. Fujo's aren't just about gay shipping and wanting to fuck every hot boy, they overanalyze every little detail about their favorite pretty boys to build up an illusion that they are deep and interesting characters, when in reality they aren't

but like Goro is an orphan and he's sad :(

>they overanalyze every little detail about their favorite pretty boys to build up an illusion that they are deep and interesting characters
This shitshow wasn't about that either. It was about one guy trying to do what I guess is the opposite of that.

Maya adopting Goro!

kyute

Holy shit why is this guy so triggered?

>This shitshow wasn't about that either. It was about one guy trying to do what I guess is the opposite of that.
Why do you think they got defensive when he started doing that?

This is what Yukari fags are actually like

Have you ever asked Persona General to explain how to write something well? It's fucking hilarious and/or terrifying.

It's a god damn YouTube comment, that's how. It's like looking into an insane asylum and wonder what all the lunatics are doing there.

Because his favorite Persona games suck.

autism

He's mad that his favorite Persona games don't matter anymore

Why? Because it was hilariously stupid. Didn't you see the confusion over who was the gorofag and who wasn't?

>28 likes

Thanks for reminding me about this.

Where is this from?

What was the video about?

These people make /pg/ look like literary geniuses

P5 reveal

it was the first P5 trailer from what I remember

WHY DOES NOBODY WANT CHANGE

PV1 of P5, the one of Feb 2015

what did he meam by this?

Fucking normalfags.

dumb frogposter

dumb frogposter

not who asked but that's what I figured, since what other persona video would make it all the way to trending

Because Groojoshi LOVE talking about their precious little cinnamon roll, even when other people are talking about someone else.
For instance, two days ago, /pg/ was talking about how screwed up Door-kun was, between having his parents burn to death in front of him as an 8 year old, having a robot seal Death in him, and seeing the dark hour for ten years.
They STILL tried saying that Akechi was worse off than him because orphanages suck.

Speaking of orphanages, I was playing 4 recently, and finished up Kou's Social Link (because unlike Sun, one of the Strength SLs is objectively better than the other one), and got to the line where his orphanage made up a fake letter that his parents loved him, for NO reason but to make him feel better. Doesn't that kind of fly in the face of the whole "All Japanese orphanages are horrible?"

How can people still be so stupid and uninformed in the digital age? I realize that not everyone spends every living second of their life on the internet, but information is everywhere you look to the point where you have to actively avoid shit to not read up on x or y thing.

Ah, now everything makes sense

Is Joker a lolicon?

Most people don't consume information unless it's presented right to them. Same thing is all over 4 chan, fags who somehow found this shithole can't do a 2 minute google search and instead ask for explanation. Why do you think they all mention being on trending?

No, user. He's a masochist.
It's pretty clear that Joker likes cake.

p4 is also the game in which an idol is in a small town and nobody gives a fuck.

I suppose that's true.

There's a reason Joker has his cake fetish.

...what? paparazzi follower her all over town and she has a stalker, who is definitely the murderer

>P3 MC: emotionally unavailable and depressed
>P4 MC: alright dude, kind of an autist
>P5 MC: smug, confident, snartass
>P6 MC: ???

Reminder that not even Joker cares about Ryuji as he leaves him in Shinjuku with horny homos and the player has no means of going back and intervening.

Double when the entirety of PT leave him outside when he almost 'died'.

Ryuji is low tier because not even the game wants to care about him.

A massive faggot

Ignoring the fact that everyone goes on about Rise for the first month she's there, before moving on to the next thing, and that whenever you're in public for Rise's Social Link you STILL have to deal with that, Kou's orphanage was explicitly so far that he had to take a train. He may have even had to skip school to go there.

chip on his shoulder, allowed to curse at elders

What's wrong with YT?

>Double when the entirety of PT leave him outside when he almost 'died'.

They don't just leave him there, they all beat him up, and THEN leave him there to go get food.

Joker probably didn't want to be a cockblock.

creepy, pale, eccentric

Proud patriot.
P6 set in the land of the free!

I wouldn't try to use P4 as a standard for anything seeing how it's the most upbeat and happy murder mystery story of all time and is a purely feel-good anime game