Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

yaycupcake.com/feh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>telling drill to shut the fuck up gets you banned now
wew

LUCINA!

FUCK YOU

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

Taking requests.

What's this Soft Boy meme with Seliph? Isn't he pretty Def focused?

Fury 3 OR LnD 2 and Desperation for Celica? Y/N? Any other ideas

Die.

>mfw I get to the 5th map and I can use my dancers

Would Takumi bet 1 million Hoshidon Dollars and Oboro against Leo with only 9 high in 5 card holdem?

Legionses!

I can't wait for the dedicated Magvel banner this month!

EAT SHIT PUSSY

LnD3.

Is it possible to auto battle arena assault to farm the items?

Reeeeee

Guide for 4* infernal bhb when ?

Is it even possible !?

Legion a good boys

SHEEP
she's +atk/-def too

REAL ON TIME THREAD

Fir
I knew it would happen eventually

1 unit team on your first match, click beginner, and then 4 man teams after that. You'll get 1 enemy per map vs your 4 man. It HAS to be beginner, intermediate and advanced are all 4 unit maps.

I'm doing it right now on Beginner.

(lol

I wonder if MKV quitted because he realized soon it would be impossible to do them.

Has anyone made her yet?
Maybe with Sieglinde/rapier?

Is +Spd -Res Nino worth promoting, or does the Res bane hurt her significantly against other mages?

Not gonna 5 star someone just to off them when I need more units. Would LnD2 be better for her then Fury 3?

>No replys on your SECOND try to shitpost an op
(LOL

-res hurts her a ton against Rein. Try to wait for -def instead.

>Would LnD2 be better for her then Fury 3

I have this same question, but instead of Fury 3 I was thinking of putting either DB3 or LaD2.

kill all tripfaggots

I hate this dumb asshole. Should I just give brash assault to the Lyn I never use?

Whats shitpost about it? all info is there?

He apparently quit because none of his favorites were in the game and he never rolled new units. He was upset about the "lack of content" but refused to roll on any banners lol. He robbed himself of I'd the games content because he's a retarded autist.

dyute

He quit because he couldn't beat what, Legion infernal? So he just made up some bullshit excuse.

Eirika!

Headpats for Severa! For doing such a good job!

Look at his eyes, user. It's the night sky with stars twinkling. Don't you just want to make out with him?

>When your Celica's speed is kill

I don't want to burn her because shes cute but I can't even SI her that heavily because I don't want to merge her when she is prime distant defense fodder too.

kill yourself

Severa is shit and worst girl

>Find Sakura like this

What would you do?

Feed her distant defense to Xander

Why do we allow f2p poorfags to post here?
I think /feg/ should have a unique captcha system that requires you upload screenshots of your heroes account, and if you aren't in tier 20, don't have over 40 5 stars, and haven't made a +5 merge yet, you should be permabanned.
Thoughts?

Seliph is useless. Do it.

Delete cookies, reset IP, done
Dumb mods

If you are still struggling with the bound hero battle, there's a compilation of all youtube strats here:
yaycupcake.com/feh/

They all use BS units though.

No, but have this archer

Severa!

YAS

epic post reddit

Go back to 2ch.

Who's in that egg?

Why did smolposting suddenly become a thing when that Nino image had been around for months?

Yes.

>this actually works
>been battling against 4 units on Beginner this whole time

I've been cheesing it wrong.

>get goaded into 5*ing Oboro
>she's actually a totally insane physical wall who takes little to no damage and fucks dudes up with Bonfire/Ignis hard
It's gonna take a lot of investment, but I'm gonna make this cute tailor work. Already faring me better than Ephraim.

Because this

Sell meat for money.
People didn't waste much back in those days it wasn't uncommon to sell your dead relatives for a few shillings.

>he doesn't have lukas yet
(lol

I don't think the Royal Family would need those shillings, nor take well to their sister being chopped up.

Is a SPD+ Res- Lilina viable?

Happens sometimes, I remember that stupid gorilla cereal thing was out for years before it got that big meme status. Or how Pepe went through so many phases of Veeky Forums.

no the optimal one is -atk +def

Make a taco

That's not how hair works underwater.

>tripfag cant into color
>Venom roy
>!KE
>Ike

)lol

Please let the coins shit be IV reroll so I can make use of my -spd Tharja

What crack ships have you gained since you started playing Heroes, /feg?

Holy shit this actually works.

Feels like I'm cheating

Reminder to filter any and all tripfaggotry

>F2P
>36 5-star heroes
>room for 2 more with 40,000 feathers
>can get 3 more in just 9 weeks
Absolutely the best feeling ever.

>using the worst character in all of FE
>Not smelting her down to give Lilina her bladetome

Kys

I need the money so to sell some free meat to some poor people would be quite profitable for me.
I may even keep the liver for myself, protein is important for a traveller such as myself.
As far as the royal family is concerned she disappeared, Hana and Subaki will probably be fired and if they are a part of a noble house it will be forever besmirched.

Before I gained lots of units, I would RP the few 5*s I had and how they interacted with each other. MCorrin x Lyn was something I became fond of.

Spring Chrom and Lilina father-daughter relationship, due to no Lucina and Hector

DB3 is kinda rare it being 5 star only so since I am on a budjet I would say LaD2.

>Not smelling her down to give Lilina her bladetome
Calm down with your fart fetish, Raul.

>25 speed
No thanks I'd rather use trashja

Implying this isnt Hana's end

I do but he's shit because +res -def, considering 5 star to make Oboro huge, but I like collecting units.

last one to get 99 of each item is a rotten egg!

>needing speed

>use a red
>go against saphire lance
>use a green
>go against ruby sword
>run a blue
>go against emerald axe
fuck

That's my wife~

>Tharja
common summon now

I want that corrin. I don't have her saved. Also, there's two sanakis

Post hauls you've gotten so far. I've been off and on cheesing the 1 unit strat for like an hour~.

Another body to sell?
If she is still a little warm I would consider fucking her.

I use my 4* zephiel. His bloated stats and wary fighter means he can 1v1 pretty much anything.

Why does a girl have a bulge?

Oboro and Xander became a favorite thing of mine.

>got called rual after calling Tharja the worst

this tbqh