Kia ''build quality''

>''it's just as good as the Germans i swear!!''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eX4NYRG2jU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germans can't even trade off the German build quality meme anymore. I had a Golf, creaks and rattles everywhere.

Audi has an actual lab just for nice sounding buttons

and nice feeling too.
golf is a german civic what did you expect?

so instead of using that man-power to make their cars handle better, be easier to service or more reliable they have dedicated "labs" for that shit?

Not standing up for kia but if this is from a trade show then people purposely attempt to rip off internals of vehicles, at least this is common in hamburger land

it's from a dutch review
youtube.com/watch?v=eX4NYRG2jU8

from burgerland and i've never heard of such a silly yet malicious act, what drives those people?

>"Muh perfect German build quality!"
>I had a German car with poor build quality
>"What did you expect?????"

Lmfao retard we are talking 100.000 euro cars here. The stinger costs literally the same as the German counterparts.

It's cheaper than an Audi A/S5 and a BMW 4/6 GranCoupe though.

stinger is nowhere near 100k retard. also audis of 100k still rattle
>German quality
biggest myth out there. you can get something nice from their manufacturers but it's not special. that's why hyundai/kia is selling more and more nowadays, because the gig is up

Watch the video it literally costs 100k euros imbecile
Thats the reason it doesnt sell in europe

>German build quality

I want '90s Toyota build quality

The thing is, you can get a stinger GT with the 3.3tt for ~$39k. This car is the same class as an A6, which starts at ~49k. So I'll settle with some 'loose' buttons. I drive a burgermobile and am not afraid to say this

Except it's on the same class as BMW 4 series and Audi A5.

you cant say kia has german build quality, they dont break every day you drive them

VW doesnt count, everyone knows those are pieces of shit

>hurr kias gud now
No shit you drive a burgermobile. Why don't you also tell us you're fat, pasty, and borderline retarded as the next big shocker.

kia is better than the germans though, muuh buttons argument isn't gonna get you out of this one dietrich

What can I say, I need a nice big wide seat to fit my XXXXL bum

hahahaha do you honestly expect us to believe that your shitbox is more reliable with that made up bullshit chart

>making multiple threads about how you hate german car quality

This so much, but americans are too small-minded and lack sufficient empathy to understand that things are priced differently in different parts of the world.

That's because those other parts of the world are irrelevant. Hence the reason why a 40k car costs 100k

Buy a golf built in beanerland - expect german quality.

whew lad.

>so butthurt he posts J.D

irrelevant as build process is mostly automated and germans are lazy niggers and all their factories are filled with turks anyway

>Daihatsu

hahahaha o boi

stop with the meme reality, my sides

whatever keeps your memes alive

meanwhile 224.000 km - never saw a work shop from the inside, because it's a german car built in germany.

Would you rather:

>slight give on plastic button that will function as long as the car is running

OR

>handmade german tungsten alloy button that will break requiring $1500 dealership repair

The difference is the german ineriors will still feel good after 200k miles while all the buttons will be broken on the kia after 60k miles

>small ecobox maker at the top
who wulda thunk
k

that's why half the shit off a e46 is falling off and audis are NOTORIOUS for button peel? you memetastic kraut shill you.

This is from same country that popularized tide pods challenge and knockout game.

If you expected otherwise you were terribly, terribly wrong.

Don't make look for XV10 Camrys on Craigslist
Don't do it
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>trusting a yuropoor
lmao no stay mad with your german shit

>e46
>audi button peel
So you're a confirmed poorfag who has never sat in a newer car.

like your 1.8 a5? my car cost more than a used a5, is better equipped, handles better and is quicker, all the while not suffering from horrible build quality and unreliability

Too bad your car is a undesirable shitbox and always will be.

>this from a 1.8 a5 owner

540i actually.

e39? decent if yes. otherwise sell and buy a lexus while your wallet is still your own

ofc its not as good as the germans, its a fucking kia. kia and hyunday are pieces of SHIT

>muh bong data meme
>I don;t care about the defunct car business, Rover part. LOOK AT GERMAN PARTS!
sad

>excuses

typical dietrich being a salty saukerkraut

*Frame rusts in half*

lmao what an ugly language, sounds like hes glugging mouthwash

>frame

I'm not talking about cheap American cars

not an argument

it's literally a german/english combo

>Buick over Honda
Wat

>fiat

kek, absolute state of FCA

Well, Rebadged Opel cars are good and very reliable. Ironically, they are German.

stay mad dietrich

nobody believes your shitty chart with discontinued brands and french cars on the top, give up already lmao

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WESTERN EUROPE

>Fiat so high up
amerimutts btfo

too bad neviens nevar atļauties kia stinger in latvia lmao

And my mother had a Dodge Stratus that got to 500,000 miles before it died.

Just because you have a polished turd, doesn't mean it's not a turd anymore.

either amerimutts btfo or that's a bullshit chart because fiat has historically been one of the most unreliable car brands of all time. You choose

I just want to see the Teuton Scum crash and burn, desu

>500k
Meh, I still have my 615k mile BMW E60.

dude it's just cheaper because they hate money and give you all the good stuff for free lolololo

M8 lol the stinger is a bargain in price comparison if you compare that with the mustang GT. What is that, 36k is burgerland? It's 120k+ in the dutch caliphate

E90/E92s too, especially their center consoles, cupholders, and trim

The gall of this fucking europoor in comparison my 15 year old Impreza feels brand new inside after 120,000 hard miles (and I eat in my cars and I live in Florida where the sun/heat rapes anything plastic)

my 21 year old 5 series interior looks and feels new too.
pic related my actual interior

>built in Hungary

Wait until you hear spoken English

That's literally wrong.

Yeah cause its' what their customer base cares about, not when the cars 10 years old on it's 4th owner when they have a newer one.

Looks dated and cheap with that fake wood.

>All cars have to be racecars

16 year old busrider detected

You definitely had to replace some of those pixels